Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Guide

@Jill Rose Frew that sounds very interesting. This I the tree spirit question. :) well can you help me understand how this stuff works? The smells, feelings, strange random laughing, crying, moving of my head ot say yes and/or no.

I do know I feel other peoples pain as well. It was a very akward moment this one time... :/ sooo can you help me understand so I am not so paranoid and/or scared? I am not generally scared anymore but I do flip out because I feel things I don't understand and it scares me sometimes.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@Jill Rose Frew that sounds very interesting. This I the tree spirit question. :) well can you help me understand how this stuff works? The smells, feelings, strange random laughing, crying, moving of my head ot say yes and/or no.

I do know I feel other peoples pain as well. It was a very akward moment this one time... :/ sooo can you help me understand so I am not so paranoid and/or scared? I am not generally scared anymore but I do flip out because I feel things I don't understand and it scares me sometimes.

You are possessed by the guy with the Chinese name. Get rid of him and you will be free. Have you ever tried to make friends with Freedom? Overwhelming sensation.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Guide

@out of here why would you think that? That stuff happened over two years ago. And I haven't heard or talked to that person since then. I flipped out so badly I forced myself to forget most of the things that happend two years ago. It was too much stuff happening tht I didn't understand, to much stress from real life. So much pain and sadness that I felt, and so many nightmares. I really just broke down and made myself forget, and isolated myself from everything physical, emotional and spiritual.

There was one time where something bad followed me home on my pendulum. It was a terrible thing made me feel like my room wasn't my room anymore but I made it go away... I had my friend help me seal it in the pendulum and then burried it far away from my house. Since then I feel very calm and happy. I hope to keep it that way.

What I mean by flipping out now, is that I feel thing things around me. I feel other peoples sadness or their physical pain. One time a man came into the hospital for a sonogram I was a student and at the time I didn't now what was wrong with him, and for some odd reason my private parts started hurting quite a bit. I turned out that he was there because his man parts were hurting alot. IT was the weirdest thing ever! I also remember another time while in a class room a girl sat next to me one time. I never spoke to her but I felt very very hyper and had alot of anxiety for no reason. I just couldn't seem to want to sit still which is not what I am like at all. When I asked her if she was ok she said she drank alot of coffee that morning and she wasn't used to all of that caffeen.

There was one time where I thought about my favorite place and I smelled cinimon incense. I thought my car was on fire! Because i smelled the smoke that comes off the incense as well. I sometimes feel hugs, I feel entities next to my legs that are either very warm or sometimes super cold. I see shadows, and flickering lights.

Most of all though. Sadly most of my friends don't believe me or don't know what to say. I have trouble trusting people and my spirit guides so it is extreemly difficult and frustrating when you want answers or some comforting words like 'its ok, nothing is wrong with you.'

there was only a few times that I have heard someone super clearly, as clear as a bell in my head and that made me feel safe and better. Its these feelings, voices, and pains, dreams, and smells that frighten me sometimes. I sometimes wonder if I am crazy or paranoid. I wonder if there is something wrong with my brain but I don't know and I don't want to tell anyone (in my life). It's easy to say it on here because no one knows who I am so I don't need to worry about rumors or judgments from the outside world.

This stuff doesn't bug me that much now but I still wonder how and why I feel this way. And how to control it better so I don't expose myself to the pain, anxiety and sadness in the world. And I don't have to worry about things following me home and giving me nightmares.

I also want to know what the pain own my crown chakra means It used to happen alot when i had clinicals. Not to often now but I still wonder what it means.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
@out of here why would you think that? That stuff happened over two years ago.

Because I see no purpose in your activity, no goal, no meaning. The same stuff over and over again. Only funny spirits do that.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Guide

@out of here so funny spirits like pushing people over the edge? :/ my purpose was to make friends since I have so few in life, and always seem to be super busy.

I also like exploring new places! Meeting new people, being able to comunicate with trees and animals so I know how they feel, and what they want to tell me. So I can help them, at least a little bit or provide a bit of comfort or conversation.

I also love stories. I hope to collect a many as I can before I pass away, :) I find people's life stories to be very facinating. Both human and none human.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
my purpose was to make friends

OK. If you need a friend, I will be the first one. I used to make friends with nuns at the convent. They got too excited.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Master
FalseAwakening--

This has probably been said before, but you are empathic and can feel the emotions of others. Many empaths have a difficult time learning how to (a) distinguish their feelings from those of others and (b) learning to "turn off" the ability at will or at least to distance it from themselves. You should be able to find many people here who have that ability.

So it's not exactly "normal"--but surely normal for here!

You also have other things going on with the feeling of entities, cold and hot--in sensing spirit.

As for not trusting your guide--I would feel that either it isn't your guide if they are doing things that make you feel insecure/untrusting. But when you find that personality that made you feel safe and secure, you can explore that and learn to call them, maybe.

If I've missed this in the discussion already, I apologize.

Lora
Old 26-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Guide

@out of here ok :)

@IsleWalker no you haven't missed anything :) well not yet anyway. I generally don't trust any and all spirits when I first meet them :x I just tell them, trust is earned not given by me... But I tend to be too trusting anyway. S I guess I contradict what I say...

Oh I have figured out that when I call out a plants name (in my head) and say hi to it. I immediatly start smelling their scent! I guess that's a hi? either way it's fun! Like aromatherapy!

I also asked lime tree if it could ground me. And then I suddenly felt heavier immediatly! Yay! I thanked it and told it that I usually dont feel like i am grounded and have a hard time trying to ground myself :) and then gave it hugs!

I think I like tree people :) they smell so nice! And the mini trees too (small plants) they are huge trees to someone! (like to the ants!) I am happy right now :)

And yeah sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing between my feels and other peoples feelings. It doesn't happen all the time though at least not that I am aware of. I guess I just feel when people are in distress. Or perhaps it's just certain people that do that to me, or my switch goes on and off randomly... I don't know. I would have to look that up. And thank you for the advice!
Old 26-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Master
FalseA--

Yea, empaths often begin by only picking up the negative emotions of others. With time and focus, they seem to then get both negative and positive and then have more control over what/when they get what they get.

Now that I think about it, it would seem like the site should have an Empath subsection because the subject comes up often. I'm sure it's extremely confusing and stressful.

The plant connection--you do have a special connection. Mine is much more below actual sense awareness, more like a feeling. It's pretty cool. I am constantly amazed by how different--and wonderful--the gifts of people are.

As to not trusting spirits at first--a very wise decision. But I would just hope that soon you would find that spirit that has been with you all along, from the very beginning. It's almost like you (we) are all so used to them being there in the background that it's hard to actually realize consciously who they are. But they should absolutely only have your best interest at heart, be supportive and encouraging. Sometimes those best interests involve a little bit of tough love, but always done in a kind way.

Hope you find them soon. There are many meditations to discover who your guides are. Basically they begin with protection (several ways to do this) and then asking to meet your master guide and other guides. Then, just record everything you think/see/feel and don't filter yourself. Don't allow yourself to say, "Maybe I'm just making this up in my mind...." Trust and then after a while it becomes more clear who has been around from the beginning.

Again, not sure if this is all repetitious to you, but it was such a comfort to me when I did realize who my guide was that I thought, " Jeez, why couldn't I have known this before?" We spend (at least I did) a lot of time feeling alone--when we really never were. It's a shame but is part of the learning.

Good luck to you. I just discovered my little mango tree that grew from a seed and then was getting burned by the sun--has three other little baby trees beside it. According to the Internet, this means that they are polymorphic seeds with many seeds in them. And that means that the fruit will taste just like the fruit I took it from (unlike some hybrids). I just enjoy this so much. I've started pineapple (from the tops), mango. I also have blueberry, blackberry, banana, orange, avocado, tomatoes, peppers, basil, cucumbers. I'm gonna eventually put the trees in big pots on top of the roof where they will be safe from chewing deer and get lots of sun. [But I think we'll have to reinforce the roof! Details!]

Lora
Old 26-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Master
Medical Intuition is a pretty high level skill, there's several ways it's done from my understanding, one of the ways is to feel the other persons body with your own as you did with the man who was experiencing pain in his private parts - it's a very effective non invasive way to diagnosis someone. Look into some of the work Edgar Cayce did, he was an amazing medical intuitive, there's been other since also. It's one of our talent sets as humans for those who can turn on the ability.

As IsleWalker said, feeling others is an empathic skill (of which your form of medical intuition is also) it's also how you are connecting with the trees, well actually what you describe with the tree's is two skill sets, telepathy and being an empathy. When the Lime Tree cracked up about the Old Men in the Forest story you felt her mirth as your own - You used telepathy to tell her the story and empathy to feel her laughter.
Life starts getting super cool when we can piggyback talent sets like that!

(When you go in public and are afraid of what people might be feeling and don't want to feel it, just shield. Google shielding to learn how if you don't already know. Most empaths have to stay very shielded out in public)

Let's go back to piggybacking skill sets. Some people can see auras, this is actually not a gift but a developed talent through practice, tho there are some who can instantly do it after awakening and other who can do it and are not awakened. Anyway you get the point. Others still feel aura's, feel the energy of it. that's what I do, it's pretty cool. I like to put on music and hold a crystal, they like music and I can see their auras when my eyes are closed and feel them too, their auras pulse and change colors and stretch and contract with the music.

Okay so imagine that on top of your ability to empathically and telepathically connect with the trees you could also see their auras and feel the energy waves - imagine how cool that would be when sharing a good laugh with your lime tree!

So my point here is open yourself up to your skills, don't be afraid of them or label yourself or anything, just be who you really are inside.
When you find a skill set doesn't feel good in certain settings, like being an empathy in a mall, or when driving by a prison, then just find the work-around for it (shielding in this case)
You want to be in control of your skill sets and not have them just randomly firing off cause you do have to live in the 3D world with everyone else even though you are seeing and experiencing in 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions.

My friend calls this being "Dimensionally Appropriate."
Who knew there was social etiquette with super powers?! I've gotten chewed out by him on several occasions for being wide open in public because it draws unwanted attention.
Basically there's more aware people out there than you'd guess, or at least more than I guessed - until they started bowing to me and strangers stopped me on the streets and would channel something to me, and so on.

Apparently when we're wide open and our crown charka is streaming energy and connected to the High Band (Cosmic energies) that thing you were talking about before with the top of your head feeling strange, those with the skill sets of seeing aruas or feeling energy see that and respond appropriately. In some cases that might be bowing to show acceptance and love for the god within you, or their Higher Spirit or Guides have information for you that you can't hear your own telling you yet and so on so a stranger stops you and says they have a message and start channeling and so on. At the higher levels we get that we are all ONE, so the person seeing your aura streaming in a golden ray 2 feet above your head recognizes that that is within them too and bows in humble recognition, respect and appreciation of the Oneness, the connectedness of All beings.

Sometimes when you are in a very High state of vibration the shaft of golden light streaming out of your head can be distracting and unsafe for those who can see it because it's startling. An old man on a bike saw mine once and yelled out "MY GOD!" as if he had just seen God and was in a state of extreme happiness and ecstasy, he nearly wrecked his bike.
That earned me a big lecture on wearing hats and shutting it down in public!

The problem is I like going to town, some towns at least, and opening my awareness's completely open and FEELING the town and everything in it. Kids are awesome cause they see the aura and feel you and the wonder in their eyes is such a gift, animals too and plants and trees in the town and other awakened ones and so on, going to town is so much more interesting when you can experience it with all our abilities up and running.

There is a risk tho of feeling the wife beater, the swindler, the angry mother, the greedy business man, the person with extreme predigests or the oppressed child and it putting a bummer note in the town trip, but with practice we learn how to sort, sift, shield, shut off, close down and so on.

In 3D awareness we learn how to handle encounters with unpleasantness (lower vibrational energies) and with higher abilities we must learn to, instead of denying the ability, Play with it and learn.

The freedom in learning to ride an bike and the feel of the air whishing by you is in the end totally worth the bangs, bumps and bruises you got learning how to ride the bike. You wouldn't refuse to learn to ride the bike because you might get a scratch or bruise right? That would be whimpy right?
The same is true with our talent sets - there's a learning curve. Be brave, be courageous! The world is your oyster - be All that you can be!