Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Master
What an awesome story! I definitely think the cat world is part of your guides. I'd love to see mister talking glowing lion! What a memorable experience that must have been!
Old 25-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Guide

@crystal song yep! If only I can remember what he said... I only remember that he looked very worried...

Oh and today I saw cats again, I thought they were my cats the ones still alive, living in my back yard. They were all on my bed climbing on it and meowing and running around on it. And someone still behind me... I forgot to grab him/her... I will totally get him/her next time!

Oh I also remember telling someone (hope it was a nice spirit person) that I liked bells! And then when I fell back asleep I think I astral projected and I saw my room again with big bells on the chair! Was so happy and excited! But the I realized I was AP so I tried to go through walls again and then was pulled back in my body. I should hug that dude that did that! Also I said I like lions and I missed the glowy lion guy. Then that night I AP and I see a big lion! I flipped out as usual because it was a big lion! Regular big lion. And someone else was there explaining how lions feelings was hurt because I flipped out and I appologized because I wasn't expecting big lion in my room. >_> that lion never talked, someone else told me what he was thinking. And me and the other guy talked a bit longer and I forgot what we talked about... And what the lion did... I hope I didnt hurt lions feelings to badly!

I guess I either astral project alot of have those false awakenings alot...with people and animals in it!
Old 25-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Master
The things we experience in the astrol can be weird to say the least! lol Over-all tho it seems to me you are having a pretty cool and fun time of it and are a cheery soul others like to hang out with in the astrol. =)
Old 25-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Guide

Lol I'm not entirely sure about that hehe... I may be a nice person in AP but I tend to be a confused paranoid emo chick in life. Well from my perspective anyway... I do know sometimes I am pulled out of my body by others. It's fun and weird and we generally talk for awhile but I have no memory of what occurs.

Although I do wonder can a trees spirit follow you? I think thats what's happening with that real dry wood like smell and the feeling of being super thirsty. But not really sure if that's possible. So I try to keep my mind open as to why I get that smell and feeling.
Old 25-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Master
I would say yes, because all time and space is now, so there is no distance between you and the tree. You are connected and it moves telepathic knowledge to you. It sounds like it needs watered and is sharing the experience of being thirsty and dry with you so you can 'hear' it and in your compassion water it, maybe a real slow deep soak, turn on the water at a slow enough trickle that the water doesn't run across the ground but soaks in and leave it all day and over night so the water can soak down to its tap root. (Not the small little roots within a foot or so of the surface.) Keep in mind what you see of the tree above ground is roughly the same shape the trees roots are below ground.

Early in my awakening last year I was in a forest in the West of the Rockies, an dry arid forest with Ponderosa Pines. I'd not talked/felt trees before and this is where my first contact happened. Afterwards I was generally aware of the whole forest and it's general communal mood and then some trees individually. For the most part they were like grumpy old men in the heat of the afternoon sun in rockers on the porch. Drowsy and grumpy from heat and thirst. I kinda didn't want to interrupt them and make contact because they were so grumpy.

Then one day I had a bliss day and was in a sparkling mood of awe, wonder and profound love for all of life and its denizens. It was a cloudy day, but the clouds held no rain, this made the trees even grumpier and more awake because it stimulated their memories of rain and abated thirst. The trees were constantly complaining and grumbling in my mind with their dissatisfaction and in a moment of spontaneity I threw my arms wide and looking up to the clouds said "Let it rain!"
Thunder and lightening cracked and the sky opened up and the rain poured down! The trees erupted in a harmony of glee and I said "WOW! That's a hell of a coincidence!" But I didn't think more of it at that time and was just happy to have my bliss day continue without the forest grumbling about it's collective thirst and bringing a down note to my joy.

So yes, when you get messages it's because you are being communicated with. It's no different than a little ole lady asking for an arm to help her down a flight of stairs, you wouldn't brush her off and ignore her. Always respond as best you can when asked for assistance or otherwise communicated too. =D

Like a radio you are tuned to more bands now, you don't just hear your fellow humans who speak only the same language as you, you hear the flora too now and it may well grow into even more awareness's of the many life forms you share the planet with.
Old 25-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Master
Crystal--

Great story--very evocative. Thanks for sharing!

Lora
Old 25-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Master
Thanks IsleWalker, it's fun to share with those who've given their brains permission to be wide open to experience life at the fullest. I'm finding it very enjoyable to talk with FalseAwkening because he/she has no expectations or preconceived ideas and is just totally open to the wonder and joy of it all.
It reminds me to continue to keep the same point of experience alive in myself, to be like a child and open to all incoming experience and not allow dogmas and rules to creep into my experience which they really do try to do all the time. The temptation/egoaic need to make new rules or develop rituals around my new understandings really is difficult to fight against.
I learn so much in exchanges like this, I feel the Universe working through both of us in many subtle ways during these exchanges.
Old 25-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Jill Rose Frew

I started listening to and hugging trees about 15 years ago, and one day, I heard them asking me if I would make tree essences of the druid trees, the monthly ones on the druid calendar. I'd made flower essences, but never tree essences. You just put leaves and maybe bark in water in the sun for 4 to 5 hours. I am guided to use a crystal pitcher for this with a svarovski crystal on top. But you could try this and them mix the essence with one third brandy or glycerin (glycerin doesn't hold the vibration as long-alcohol ones last for years) I found it really revealing to taste the essences as I made them through the year. It helped me feel the spirit of the trees, and afterwards I could 'hear' them telepathically. They are very sweet and loving. And wise in so many ways. Tasting them is unlike any other way of feeling them I've tried. It goes very deep.

Also about the smell of energies. I do workshops to teach people to read energy and heal their inner fears----and everyone has different ways of sensing energy. Once in a while a person comes along who uses the scent of energies to gather information, and it is hard for them to use their third eye or their heart or other more common ways. So I wonder if you are this type of person and the spirit world is awakening this. I am told by my guides that scent people are old, old souls with deeply intimate natures, and that scent is the most powerful sense (another whole discussion, that one) Enjoy!!
Old 25-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Jill Rose Frew

The reply above was supposed to be in the tree spirit question thread. I'm not sure what i did wrong that it ended up here??
Old 25-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Guide

@crystal song that sounds super cool! Of course I'd probably butt in and say, hey at least you all are still alive and healthy and have eachother! Not many trees around the world can say that! Cause you know :P not every place is a forest. And then imagine hugging them all and tell them not to worry! Cause it will always rain! Eventually!

I imagined lime tree and asked it if it's ever like a grumpy old lady/man when it doesn't rain. And then I almost burst out laughing so much I was out of breath, so I guess the lime tree thought it was funny when I told her about the cranky old forest trees. Not entirely sure just know that when I ask spirit people (and tree) something my head will move automatically for either yes or no. Or I will start laughing a whole lot or I will cry a whole lot. So it is almost safe to assume its them making me laugh or at least my body do that. But when I am out of breath I usually just yell, 'BREATHE BREATHE!!! I needed air!' and then I take a big gulp of air and continue laughing.

so would this mean I am channeling things? I sometimes wonder how and why this happens... And how to stop it! Because sometimes... I do it in public and people stare at me like I am crazy. (usually tell them all to not make me laugh or cry or stuff when other people around which usually works)

Oh but crystal song what exactly do trees do? Do they just talk to other trees and maybe animals? Do they play games? If they do I totally wanna play games with the other tree people! If they let me :) if not I will find someone who will!