Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-03-2011, 06:18 PM
starpearl

i've been told i'm fae

by many people i've been told i'm fae but i don't quite understand this, coud someone explain please?
Old 17-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Murciélago

They may be refering to you being a changeling(a fey or enchanted log turned into the shape and appearance of a human, usually with afew glitches) or you having fey blood(an ancestor bread with a fey) or having been blessed by the fey. Humans are not fey and they can never be fey but, they can breed with humans to produce offspring which have characteristics of both fey and humans. The fey are the people of the invisible world,fairies in case you didn't know(don't think of tinkerbell as a fey that is a myth look up some old fairy tales like rawhead and bloody bones)

I personally think your friends are either mistaken or you have been blessed by a member(s) of the fairy world. My reasons are 1~changlings are very rare thease days 2~ it is likely if you do have fey blood(alot of people do) it is diluted or even gone from time(as in most cases it has been bread out)
Ps(bread? Breed? Breeded? Idk)
Old 17-03-2011, 08:42 PM
starpearl

thankyou for the information. I have done alot of research on it, so i know about alot of the folklore and myths i just didn't quite understand how that could be associated to me.
thing is, it's not friends who have told me, it's been quite a few spiritual being who i had never met before, idk i guess i'l have to carry on searching and learning.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Murciélago

It is also possible you've acculmilated(sp?) Fey eenergy or a fey spirit is attached/living with/inside you. Folklore is more my expertise I could tell a million stories and not connect the dots. Do you have greyish or green tinged skin? Hair and nails which grow very fast? A dark ring around the iris of your eye? Do you ever 'hear' the trees?(characteristics of a changeling)
Old 17-03-2011, 09:27 PM
starpearl

i do have greyish skin, but that is due to poor health, my hair and nails grow very fast as do i have a dark ring around my eyes. where i live there aren't many trees but when i was a little younger i lived next to the forest and believe i did
Old 17-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Sangress

Who told you you that your fae? (A list would be interesting)

And why didn't they personally explain it to you?

People shouldn't just wander about telling other people who they are without any explanation or guidance on the matter. Seems odd to me.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:42 PM
nightowl

I agree Sangress..sounds odd to me as well?
Old 17-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Sangress

Though don't get me wrong. I've dabbled with fae before...so I'm not judging the subject matter itself as being true or untrue...etc

I'm just very curious because there seems to be a huge lack of communication between speaker and listener with this matter.

I've personally never told anyone who I think they are because I believe that would be overstepping the natural process they must go through to gain true self acceptance.

But that is just my opinion...etc.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:56 PM
nightowl

Yes, the communitcations seems to me to be a little unclear.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:47 PM
starpearl

I've been to a few spiritual gatherings, and it was there where the first person told me of this, they said something along the lines of there's something about you i can't work out, and i was a little confused by this because i was fairly new to it all at the time and i let them delve a little deeper and that's what they told me but when i asked what it is and all they really told me was that it meant faerie and that i should learn the rest myself. Since then i've had other experiences like this including one friend who asked me if i had heard of the term, i said yes and he said he could sense it around me, he briefly explained, but i didn't quite understood quite what he meant.