Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-05-2014, 04:22 AM
Experiencer
Would you tell them how you feel?

Would you tell the person you are in love with (infatuated with) how you feel about them? Why, or why not? Even if you had a feeling that the outcome would probably not be in your favor...?
Old 06-05-2014, 05:05 AM
primrose

Personally I wouldn't, unless I knew they felt the same way about me, and told me so.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:19 AM
NexuzNine

I would give them the best compliment and see if he recipicates. You will have your answer by words and intuition.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Lorelyen

It's about dialogue and communication - the entire process of communicating with another - a lot more than verbiage: about gesture, body language, intent. If you haven't yet got to the stage of being able to open yourself up to someone then... are you in love with them?
Old 13-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Knower

I confessed my feelings for him, he very kindly and gently rejected it but we stayed friends. Actually our friendship deepened and turning into a trusting connection I really value in my life.
I had to tell him as I always think 'what if' is the worst question ever you can ask yourself.
I didn't have anything to lose, only my ego and my fears.
Old 14-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexuzNine
I would give them the best compliment and see if he recipicates. You will have your answer by words and intuition.

I've tried this before. He mostly just blushes and says "thank you", hah!
Old 14-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crwydryn
I confessed my feelings for him, he very kindly and gently rejected it but we stayed friends. Actually our friendship deepened and turning into a trusting connection I really value in my life.
I had to tell him as I always think 'what if' is the worst question ever you can ask yourself.
I didn't have anything to lose, only my ego and my fears.

That's awesome!

I guess I'm just THAT deeply afraid of rejection...
Old 14-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Would you tell the person you are in love with (infatuated with) how you feel about them? Why, or why not? Even if you had a feeling that the outcome would probably not be in your favor...?

It depends what you want to gain from telling them.
Old 17-05-2014, 04:19 AM
Experiencer
hernam:

A LTR (with my RI) is what my heart seeks...
Old 21-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Knower
It would be a question as to what you might gain by telling the person and what you may lose.