Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-07-2023, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
Fish Might be better to use certain crystals when you're already in a specific mindset

For example someone reads about a crystal like yellow calcite that it's great for the mind, energetic, amplifier, positive. If you're already wired to being productive and/or just living a good healthy life, then the crystal might amplify all of these. However if you are all over the place, tired, priorities out of order, stressed and so on, then you think adding a crystal like this might turn things into positive things however the crystal is merely carrying a specific frequency and in its nature it is very neutral, therefore it can amplify your being all over the place with priorities out of order, it can make you energetic in the sense of making you have thoughts to keep pushing when instead your body wants to take it slower and recover to restabilize. A crystal can do more harm than good sometimes and by now we should all keep this mind, most of the times the crystal will help and having intention is good, though what I am trying to say is that using a crystal does not always equate guaranteed positive change and help, sometimes it just won't help you the way you think it would. In other words, using the same crystal in two different mindsets can result in two total different experiences, leaving us with a burning thought, maybe when we judge a crystal for its energy, perhaps we are judging instead the interaction of our energy (and current mindset) with its energy, so if something works for you now it might not work for you later and vice versa, and also if something works for someone else or doesn't, it doesn't mean it will apply to you as well. Might not make much sense for every scenario though, but it's a good thing to keep in mind. It's good to discuss about how to use crystals in a smart way and not to ignore this subject because of the desire of 'all crystals are good' - they are neutral and don't want to do anything as they are rocks, however when you tap into their energies that's when things start happening. To wrap this up, if I build my own momentum of productive things, build a routine around healthy lifestyle and work discipline and quality relax time etc, then adding a yellow calcite for example will improve my entire momentum. If however I am in no momentum except the one of procrastination and what not, then adding a yellow calcite will actually amplify the procrastination and get me even better at current things I would be doing, even if those things would be deemed as negative and attributed to what a crystal would 'do'.

Take all with a grain of salt of course
Old 13-07-2023, 10:03 AM
Master
If it truly was the way you describe there'd be no point in working with crystals whatsoever.
What you're saying is that WE define with our energy what a crystal does or doesn't do. So then why would we want a crystal?

Fortunately it doesn't work that way at all!
Crystals have their own vibration/frequency, like everything else on the planet.
Every feeling also has a frequency, this can and has been measured. A crystal doesn't have the emotional layer and can simply hold its natural frequency steady. As such it adds that frequency to ours when we are near it, hold it etc. It can then help us to raise our vibration so we feel better, happier, more joyful.

Of course if the gap is too big a crystal's influence won't be noticed.
That's also why low vibrational people with a lot of issues & problems won't feel attracted to high vibrational crystals but more to the default ones with frequency that these people can feel and tune into.
Like rose quartz, jasper, agate, clear crystal etc. etc.

And... we can drain a crystal. When our problems our too big, we can suck up too much of a crystal's energy. A crystal gives freely, no limitations. It has no ego, doesn't think, "Hey, what bout me?! I'm getting sick here!" And in the end it will be spent.
That means its guardian -the human- has to take proper care of it.

That's the short of it.
Old 08-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Experiencer
Hmm well i sort of tried to say this: that if you give coffee to a dictator or to a Buddhist, the effect of coffee will be the same, increase alertness for example. The Buddhist can use it for more focus in his meditation, while the dictator can use it for doing more harm with his plans.

As with crystals, sometimes there can be a crystal that can make you hungry for knowledge and power in subtle ways, and if that person is surrounded by street life, those energies of the crystal will still act the same but within a different context, and that person can become a mafia boss lol if we stretch it enough. On the other hand, the same crystal given to a scientist, could lead to increase in passion for his work, learning more and maybe discovering this and that. same crystal, but two different paths, one is a mafia boss, the other is a nobel winner.

in addition, in our subtle life, a crystal may not seem to do anything, yet here we know it does. and so, if one may need to calm itself because too stressed, and instead chooses a crystal that brings more vitality, he could end up in a burnout, as that crystal could bring the individual into a specific frequency where the person will have more thoughts about using its willpower to go even more stressed.

it can be possible. after someone dear dies, you wouldn't want to start using black obsidian spheres. or would you? hmmmmmmm

Anyway, take with a grain of salt everything salt mine
Old 11-09-2023, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello, I don't really understand crystals and cleansing/charging their energy at all. I always feel better/calmer when holding crystals; it's like they absorb my negative energy. But right now, I don't have my own crystals, and I'm still unsure if they truly make a difference for me. What do you think? Is there any guidance for me?
Old 18-12-2023, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monochromepink
Hello, I don't really understand crystals and cleansing/charging their energy at all. I always feel better/calmer when holding crystals; it's like they absorb my negative energy. But right now, I don't have my own crystals, and I'm still unsure if they truly make a difference for me. What do you think? Is there any guidance for me?

You could browse around this forum or even ask in a new thread to gain more attention to your question. My opinion is that crystals definitely work but they are so subtle that it can play tricks on your perception of how or if they even work. In time, you might go through different understandings in perception of them, but eventually you'll get it. Use a crystal but continue to mind about your life, don't try to poke it with a stick to do something. Intuition is your friend if you train it by using it
Old 18-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Experiencer
UPDATE

I have to add some correction/insights.

Is more important that the intention to be in a certain energy vibration/vibe/focus is more important.

Hear me out. Say that even if your mindset is not yet in the right place, but your intention and desire is to get in that mindset, then a crystal even if it doesn't match your current mindset, as long as your intent and focus keeps aiming to get to that mindset (fake it till you make it?!) then a crystal/s can definitely help you get there. Of course, be careful. If you do not care and simply do low vibration things and you add some amplifier crystal thinking it will get you to do good things, you might find yourself doing more of the low vibration things you are already doing. Intention and intuition is key, as well as remembering that wherever your focus goes, energy flows.