Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I've never seen her before. I have blonde hair. My eyes maybe. I have brown eyes and people always comment on them, (big and brown) Doe eyes lol.

Sarian--

Shows how in tune I am (not!). Had an idea of dark hair, dark eyes.

Doe eyes sound gorgeous! I love me some does and baby deer!

Lora
Old 18-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Maybe if these moments keep on re-surfacing in your life its time to sit with the feeling and emotion and start to work through them. Snapping out may only create a temporary fix and if you just ignore them for now, they will come back again in 6 months time etc.

I would say sit, feel the feelings and the emotions, understand and learn to live with them. Then treat yourself for your great work and do the dance class, the different routine etc.

Ces--

Good advice. On sitting with this a little longer I still feel it is a kind of call to action, like impatience is. Impatience is the wanting of movement, things to happen--that haven't yet happened and it motivates you to do those things that will allow things to happen.

I just think I have to simultaneously be in a patient or problem-solving kind of mood so that I can see what it is I can do.

Usually I just ask "What do I really want to do this moment?" and that gets me off of the spot.

How is your life going?

Lora