Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
moke64916

All tools such as forgiveness and surrender is all acceptance. Acceptance is the deepest truth about spirituality. Forgiveness is accepting what is. We do two things in this world. We resist, we feel pain, negativity. If we accept we feel pain no more, but love instead. Most people resist what is at a subconscious level without being aware of it. That is the human condition.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Shiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
The reason I say don't pay attention to the pain in your heart is that you could take it as a chakra that if you feel pain, you must be doing something wrong, when in actuality that can be far from the truth. I say do not focus on your heart, so that you will ignore it and not be aware of the pain at all. I get where you are coming from. I feel like I'm dyig from a heart attack all day long, but I feel love and no pain. I've learned to ignore pain entirely. The more attention you pay to your heart, the more you are going to feel. It can become into a habit, that can be hard to break. That's why I am just warning you of what could occur, because it happened to me. Being aware of your chakras will not get you to what you have been looking for. Yes it can help one be more aware of what is going on within themselves, but all what is needed is acceptance at all times with whatever occurs each moment. That will lead you to what you have been searchinh for.

I'm just saying it is not necessary to do such. But this is your journey and your choice. You will find your truth with enough trying to realize you don't try to get where you have always been. You accept. I say all of what I say out of love. You do what feels right. If it is your heart then it is that. You will discover your ultimate truth one day. With this said I am not telling you to just accept. This is your journey. Your a good person. Do what you feels right.

Peace,
Moke

I understand. :)

Peace back at ya

Shiny
Old 13-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Grace7168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny
I promised myself yesterday from now on to at least try to feel/listen to my heart once a day for three weeks. It has been hard for me today because it has only been saying it hurts. I feel like my heart is very sensitive and I get this burning sensation the more I draw my attention to the heart. It scares me and it makes it harder to keep up with my promise. Then I just want to run from the pain but I feel it is the wrong thing to do. If anyone has experienced the same feeling could you tell me? It would make me feel better if I could relate to someones experience. And do you know if the pain is normal and what does it means? Is it because I'm not really used to listening to my heart? I'm a little scared because this is new to me.

Best wishes

Shiny
Hang in there. Ask God for strength, and trust that things happen for a reaon. Best wishes.