Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
This reminds me -- I had a little notebook where I used to record one-card daily draws. I need to get back to doing those daily draws.
I used to do that too! I haven't done it in awhile because I've been so busy but it's so much fun!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:16 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

I used to read for myself at least a few times a week and for others once every week or two. Then I stopped using any divination for basically 3 or 4 years. I recently began reading again, using Totem Medicine Cards - Medicine Wheel Spread and I also have a Crowley/Thoth deck which I have found to be a very intense deck in the 10 or so years I have had it. It has played tricks on me before; misplacing the 2 of Cups during a time when I was feeling very alone, and the highest aspect of the three magicians when I was feeling disconnected from my higher self. It seems my Queen of Cups has fled from the deck so I am unable to use them presently.

Sometimes, I just like to pick one card from the deck randomly and meditate on the symbolism in the card without interpreting it too much.
Old 14-09-2011, 09:02 PM
ramc

I've never been very good with Tarot - I'd like to learn but I don't feel that connection with it. I love using my pendulum though and find I get fairly accurate results - I probably use it 3/4 times a week.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Knower
I use mine at least once a week and I'm currently in the process of making my own deck. :)
Old 09-10-2011, 03:59 AM
bluejay

anyone heard of the Edward Waite Rider Tarot . I came accross ia used deck in a parcular way about 6 or 7 years ago and since have bought a deck of my own. I have heard that it is a very popular deck and also one of the hardest to read .. is there any truth to that?
Old 21-10-2011, 11:32 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I use my Tarot Cards and Pendulum a few times a week. Although I use my Pendulum a lot more then my Tarot Cards.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Hello

For myself honestly NEVER I do connect well the me Guides and Higer Self and I trurst in that "inner voice" we all have.

For readings for other's I have a rule of Three a Day....so that I have the time and energy to deal with the other things and one's that come into my day in day out life.

Balalnce is key. I have seen many GOOD people burn out.

Lynn
Old 23-10-2011, 02:39 AM
OnederousTribe

Angel1 Oracles

I conduct intuitive readings for clients quite frequently. For myself, I tend to use oracle cards at least once a day, at the end of the day, as a way to focus my thoughts and energies for my down time while I sleep. I also consult them anytime I just need a little clarity, or if I have questions about things in my life. My feeling about oracles are that they are just another tool to help us get in touch with our higher selves, our subconscious minds, and the beings from the other side.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:42 AM
*Melissa*

I love to do readings for others...and usually do twice a week or more, depending on how busy I am. For myself I use some sort of divination every day. Weather its...should I get this book or that or what does my career path look like...(there is the body divination) That I use at least once a day...
Old 31-12-2011, 01:03 AM
iScorpio

I use pendulums and I also scry. I only use it when I come upon important decisions. But before I developed psychic ability I would use these tools to build a bridge.