Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Pathfinder
Bad energy from prayers...

Hi all,
when I pray to archangels or masters, in 5-6 minutes I feel bad energy and it makes me feel sick... Why would that be? I am supposed to feel better or at least, not to get sick from prayers...

Why do you think this happens ?
Old 08-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Master
Hello,

Depends more on how you pray than who you pray to as I see these things.

My understanding is that the goal of humanity is to find their way to self empowerment. Prayer can be done in a way where you seek what you desire externally. Things like "please help with xyz". A better form of prayer would be to ask for intuitive insights so that you can influence that "xyz" to make what you see as improvements.

Your experiences of feeling sick after prayer have more to do with your asking for help vs empowering your self and that is not your truest desire.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Hi all,
when I pray to archangels or masters, in 5-6 minutes I feel bad energy and it makes me feel sick... Why would that be? I am supposed to feel better or at least, not to get sick from prayers...

It could be many things.
Parasites trying to hook up on your energy centers,land beings-fairies that want to play with you,blockages on your energy body,or your energy body trying to catch up-tune with the energies of the archangels.

The point is that you can 'connect' but i'm not sure if you get the right frequency-energies.

Which archangels are you trying to reach and what prayers you use?
Old 08-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Hi sophian, well there's something negative going on there, AA's will not solve every problem you have, we have to do that and ask for guidance so we can sort problems out ourselves on our journey here... If I sense some fear from the short message you sent, then remove that today. Set your 'intention' to think nice thoughts before resting - and with meditation, think nice 'powerful high vibrational energy thoughts' that can be simple things like nature or family, before clearing the mind totally. I have a thread on here 'Raising Your Energy Vibrations' - work on that content is you want and see how it goes then - just in case you're connecting to something low energy while praying, basically clear 'your space' so you're connecting to higher knowledge - and if my words on 'Raising Your Energy Vibrations' helps then please send me a short message on that, it could do with a lift, and its there to help people feel better physically and spiritually...
Old 08-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi all,

We'd like to pry deeper into these beings you are praying to. What are the names of these Archangels & masters?
Would you be able to describe what you feel through prayer...
I would like to infer a clashing of forces; light and dark, but it's too early for that and so this Is the reason I ask for data.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Proteus

Perhaps also, as someone alluded to a bit, it could be that the energy that you are feeling is more linked to the 'thing' that you are praying to be saved 'from'.

You can do protection things, such as visualization the white light of protection of Lord of the Way Archangel Michael.

You could visualize yourself being at one with all else around you thus then eliminating the feeling of separation and instead activating a feel of oneness - and if you are feeling at one with all, then there's nothing to be fearful of.

Then from THAT point of attraction, ask of it what it is - and ask for something in a positive light, rather than being removed from a negative situation.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you all for your guidance.

@john32241,
you say, that I shoudn't ask to be saved directly, but to ask for personal power to make changes ?

@lomax,
I try to get my energy flowing well and try to cleanse with mantras, that is the only thing I can think of right now...

@one-light,
I have fear in me, so I really try to get rid of it...

@Aknaton,
I have prayed to arch. Michael and Raphael; i have prayed to mahavatar Babaji or Saint Jer-man; after the prayer i feel overwhelming negative energy inside me and it makes me panik.like panik attacks...

@Proteus,
i will try that white-light visualization...thanks.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:

@john32241,
you say, that I shoudn't ask to be saved directly, but to ask for personal power to make changes ?

Hi,

The actual concept that you need to be saved implies two false beliefs as I see these things.

(1) That God chose to create imperfect humans. This view is spiritually illogical. We have free choice. Many choose the negative however this is their path. The human is not inherentally dysfunctional. We get that way through free choice. Which also implies we can choose to live differently. Yes we can be helped and guided with this undertaking however no one can do what we need to do for us.

(2) Our well being depends on some one else or some thing else. This is 100% the opposit of self empowerment. Our lives are created by us and not external circumstances. Every one is empowered to make choices. The reality is that most of us just obey every authority and do what we are told. This is a choice and not some thing we can not control. The ability to discern good advice from poor negative thinking is indeed a quality lacking in our society. However the inherent ability to think and conclude based on personal reflection does exist.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2019, 05:29 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The actual concept that you need to be saved implies two false beliefs as I see these things.

(1) That God chose to create imperfect humans. This view is spiritually illogical. We have free choice. Many choose the negative however this is their path. The human is not inherentally dysfunctional. We get that way through free choice. Which also implies we can choose to live differently. Yes we can be helped and guided with this undertaking however no one can do what we need to do for us.

(2) Our well being depends on some one else or some thing else. This is 100% the opposit of self empowerment. Our lives are created by us and not external circumstances. Every one is empowered to make choices. The reality is that most of us just obey every authority and do what we are told. This is a choice and not some thing we can not control. The ability to discern good advice from poor negative thinking is indeed a quality lacking in our society. However the inherent ability to think and conclude based on personal reflection does exist.

John

Thank you, incredibly good advice.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thank you all for your guidance.

@john32241,

@lomax,
I try to get my energy flowing well and try to cleanse with mantras, that is the only thing I can think of right now...

@one-light,
I have fear in me, so I really try to get rid of it...

@Aknaton,
I have prayed to arch. Michael and Raphael; i have prayed to mahavatar Babaji or Saint Jer-man; after the prayer i feel overwhelming negative energy inside me and it makes me panik.like panik attacks...

@Proteus,
i will try that white-light visualization...thanks.

Thank you for the information. As I suspected, there is a clash of forces; and you mix various paths together. The system of Angels, Archangel Michael and Raphael are opposed to Mahavatar Babaji. The mix of energy is causing you to be a battle ground so to say, and this causes such throwback.
An experience I had was when I used to do Kriya Yoga and mix it with the Eastern Orthodox Jesus Prayer. The Jesus prayer would invoke so much fire that it I would feel it physically and it at times led to fevers.

I would advise that you stick to a single path. If you would like to contact Angel Michael and Raphael, avoid Mahavatar, mantras and other opposing forces. It's vital to stick with one single path. And stay away from New Age teachings and Ideologies; there is no progression for you there.

My regards. His Previous Light guide you towards your life purpose my dear.