Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
24. Why will I be loved?
The Hierophant.

Hmmm. Tried drawing another card but The good old Hierophant came up again, so I guess there's no way round it hahaha.

The Hierophant:
I'll be loved for imparting my knowledge learned onto (heaven forbid) children as in grandchildren, for instilling in them right and wrong and ethics and morals to lead good, decent lives.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Master
25. An amazing trait I have:
The Tower reversed.
The ability to pick up the pieces and start again.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Master

25- An amazing trait you have

The Fool

I know nothing, i'm able to walk out of one experience and into another with total new fresh, optimisim, leaping without head first lol and learning a long the way. I don't look back. I go forward, foolishly, without knowing a damn thing about where it'll take me, just faith and trust i wouldnt be upon it if it wasnt here. sponetainiously living life, creating adventures, some risky, making it more fun.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
25- An amazing trait you have

The Fool

I know nothing, i'm able to walk out of one experience and into another with total new fresh, optimisim, leaping without head first lol and learning a long the way. I don't look back. I go forward, foolishly, without knowing a damn thing about where it'll take me, just faith and trust i wouldnt be upon it if it wasnt here. sponetainiously living life, creating adventures, some risky, making it more fun.

What a beautiful description Inika!
Old 25-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Master

Thank you Pandora :) :)

26 - A hidden talent

The Hierophant

The qualities of a shaman. Someone maintaining the balance of the keys, the inner and outer consciousness of all things, the conduit between the Divine and Humankind. Spiritual awareness to share, teach to others to help them access their own. In a traditional way, like a club or group.
Old 25-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Master
26. A hidden talent.
4 of Wands

Good event planner. Work well bringing people together socially, dinners and the like. (Definitely a hidden talent, lol).
Old 25-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

26. A hidden talent

6 of Cups x

I think this means being able to go back in time to happier days and integrate them into the present. So basically my hidden talent is being a kid at heart.

ETA:

It appears I forgot 25. An amazing trait you have

The Wheel

I can be very lucky with things

Last edited by Torgo : 26-03-2018 at 02:21 AM.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
25. An amazing trait you have

2 of Pentacles

the ability to find balance and be flexible, adapt, do many things, understand the nature of change, and go with the flow.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Knower

Thank you Pandora. Hope it is fine to join in the fun! ;)

18. How your inner beauty helps others
6 of Chalices - You help to re-connect other people with the child-like innocence essence, this truth that is within themselves

22. How you're growing in general
3 of Chalices - You are making great steps to grow yourself, stepping outside the limitations and connecting with other people, through communication and broadening your circle of network.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Master

27- Your current goal

High Priestess

Going after what I KNOW is meant to be for me on my path! I just 'know'...dont know how to explain it. You just know it's yours. How it turns out, comes, arrives, in other words----details....not sure but I do know with all my feminine feels and inner knowing that it's for me. I'll wait until more is revealed before I move up a notch in terms of action.