Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2018, 04:36 AM
Master

Purpose

Of that SC was to experience depression.

i can overcome it.

like him.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Of that SC was to experience depression.

i can overcome it.

like him.

I hear what you are saying, as I also suffered depression during some of my darker moments of this SC unfolding.

However - when you are ready, perhaps put a positive spin on it and say:

"The purpose of that SC was to open up to FEELING.
I will learn from it.
And it will get better with time. "

I wish you well.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Master

it's WAYYYYYYY better.

more purposes of course. thats only one but is a major one.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Master

feelings, definitely seenthelight.

all shades.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Master

sometimes though i think we are the ones that give something like this purpose.

the soul and self growth for one is another major and many agree thats it.

you know what bothers me some? I dont align with the idea of my souls purpose needing to depend on another for it to take place.

something about that dont seem right in the soul level. its not right.

i have to see this as a singular yet whole unity of one. without co-depending.

love to me, is to be it. share it. all tones, all colours and all ages, races etc.

not to love one in a major way with genitals involved and thats soul purpose.

idk. more to me than this. more to life than this and more to being here than that.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

you know what bothers me some? I dont align with the idea of my souls purpose needing to depend on another for it to take place.

love to me, is to be it. share it. all tones, all colours and all ages, races etc.

idk. more to me than this. more to life than this and more to being here than that.

I would never say my soul's purpose needed the sc or a tf for it to take place. I have no way of knowing for sure whether the growth I experienced was because of them or not. It happened. It just happened to happen at a similar time.
Perhaps there is another lesson within that for you, if it bothers you? Perhaps it is that realisation you have that we do not needed another - we need only look to ourselves - that you are seeking to reaffirm/gain clarity.

At the end of the day, go with what you feel is right - the tf/sc theories that abound are just that: theories.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:

So you feel your Soul purpose would be the same as your TF purpose?
I don't...
Two different things to me. My Soul purpose is my own. So I can achieve that this life, or not, but it doesn't hinge on my TF.
Maybe as a soul I am ready to also fulfill the 'TF purpose', but since we broke up can't do it. Could be that'll be like an itch in the back of my mind that I cannot scratch. Dunno, time will tell.
But that still doesn't take away from my own Soul's purpose. So the TF purpose isn't really bothering me, I'm busy manifesting my own purposes in life :)
Old 12-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Master

FC no one can confirm a TF.

And look at this, this is perfect as an example with what you wrote here

Quote:
Maybe as a soul I am ready to also fulfill the 'TF purpose', but since we broke up can't do it.

thats not right at all. That something cant be done because it depended on another. and are they aware? this other person?

It aint right. The TF thing is theories.

The soul is the soul. The TF is a theory so i dont really connect the two. This SC was part of life experience and to learn more.

Im sobering up.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Master

Damn right life is better when it aint depending on another to make it awesome.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Ascender

Well I am working on my soul's purpose now (without my twin) so I don't need him to complete it. It did, however, take him to help lead me to it. I don't know why that is, that I couldn't find it without him... maybe it's because I had just gone down the wrong path a long time ago. It took him showing up to help get me back on my right path.
Maybe that's why he showed up when he did, but also he activated something in me that lead to my spiritual awakening. It doesn't seem that there are others that could do that (or at least if there are, they are rare). It took him to do that, that leads me to believe there is some unique connection between us. We are the vessels used to awaken each other, that's what I was told. And yes, his awakening was very important to the higher entities. They are very invested in him awakening, that's because he has a purpose as well (I just don't know what that is exactly).

I also overcame depression. I wouldn't say the purpose of the SC was to experience depression, because I was already experiencing it anyway. The purpose (part of it) was to overcome depression.