Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 19-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Seven

Thread subscription question

It's been a while since I've been on here. I can't quite remember what the best way is to view your subscribed threads. My initial thought was to click account & settings, but it won't list the threads I had just posted in. I don't remember it being like that o_O. How can I fix this? If there is a better/quicker way to view subscribed threads let me know :)

Thanks
Old 19-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Master
What I do is click on "Quick Links", along the top yellow band where the "Log Out" is, it is to the left. A dropdown box will show:

My Posts
Today's Posts

a few other things in between, then
towards the bottom under Miscellaneous:

Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
etc. etc.

I click on My posts or Today's posts, but you cfan click on Subscribed Threads too.

Old 19-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Master
Okay, are you sure you've subscribed to them or just posted in them? There's a difference and that could be the issue. Subscribing to a thread is when you want to receive an email every time someone replies (not just you).

We used to have a My Posts button at the top but haven't got it back yet - you can click on Quick Links-My Posts to bring up the threads where you've made posts. It's not perfect or really pretty but it gets the job done to a degree.

Old 19-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Seven

Hmm, I searched every inch of this forum's layout and couldn't find a "quick links". It's nowhere on the yellow band with "Accounts & Settings" etc.

On another note, I noticed the threads I posted in popped up after someone had replied. I may be wrong but I remember threads showing up in the main "Accounts & Settings" page immediately after posting in them. I guess they don't really need to show up, but it was nice having quick access to them in case you wanted to edit or reread. I may be mixed up though.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Master
Quick links is the second item from the right on the yellow bar, underneath where it says 'Welcome, Seven" and when you last visited. It's right beside "Log Out".

Old 20-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Seven

Lol, nope, sorry it's not there. the last 3 on that yellow band is "Mark Forum's Read" "Open Buddy List" "Log Out".

I suppose I could take a screen shot if you'd like.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Master
Mine doesn't look like what you've described at all. What browser are you using?

I've taken a screen shot of where Quick Links is on my screen, but I've got to go get pizza so I'll post it a bit later.

Old 20-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Seven

I use Chrome. I just tried using Internet Explorer and it had quick links. Hrmmm
Old 20-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Master
Chrome is blinding you!!!

Old 20-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Seven

lol But I love Chrome <333

Any possible fixes for this? Considering Chrome is the best known web browser? :P