Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-07-2011, 09:34 PM
~.~

There better be. I don't like wasting my time. Speaking of... What's the distinguishable trait of the human that capped off a general of darkness single handed, in this generation
Old 08-07-2011, 09:37 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
The dream that comes to mind is one where I was preparing to climb a mountain, getting my stuff together. There were other people doing the same thing and most of them went ahead of me. I think I was busy in the coffee shop, going to the loo... lol. Anyway, I clearly remember there were lots of paths you could take - wooden ones, stone, bare soil... it didn't matter, they all reached the same destination.

That is still my truth.

very nice Enya... (smile)
Old 08-07-2011, 09:38 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
The dream that comes to mind is one where I was preparing to climb a mountain, getting my stuff together. There were other people doing the same thing and most of them went ahead of me. I think I was busy in the coffee shop, going to the loo... lol. Anyway, I clearly remember there were lots of paths you could take - wooden ones, stone, bare soil... it didn't matter, they all reached the same destination.

That is still my truth.

'That is still my truth' is uttered from a place in your heart where others have told you no many times before.

Lemme fill in the blank for ya?

All truth leads up the mountain. But not all paths are even on the mountain. If you choose a path based on emotional bias, you will not be climbing in truth.

Paths made from deception, self-created or otherwise inspired, do not lead to the same place truth leads.

That is, the truth.

All truth leads to the same point, but lies can lead you anywhere.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Master
This reminds me of a friends dream where she was struggling to climb a mountain while carrying a toilet lol . We both laughed at her dream and came to the conclusion that she had to much excess baggage :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:40 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i am not the best communicator in the world, what does thankyou for your submission mean? did not even know i did that.

yeah... i saw that too Gracey (chuckle)... huh?... thought it was an unusual choice of words... but i get it now... (smile)
Old 08-07-2011, 09:41 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
This reminds me of a friends dream where she was struggling to climb a mountain while carrying a toilet lol . We both laughed at her dream and came to the conclusion that she had to much excess baggage :)

lol... thats great Topaz...
Old 08-07-2011, 09:42 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz

Close.

You have a reeeeally hard time climbing the holy, while the filth of the world is still important to you.

Same interpretation, just refined.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
~.~

Unusual choice of word?
What planet did I land on here.
Rofl.

I thought I was being polite.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
'That is still my truth' is uttered from a place in your heart where others have told you no many times before.

Lemme fill in the blank for ya?

All truth leads up the mountain. But not all paths are even on the mountain. If you choose a path based on emotional bias, you will not be climbing in truth.

Paths made from deception, self-created or otherwise inspired, do not lead to the same place truth leads.

That is, the truth.

All truth leads to the same point, but lies can lead you anywhere.
Ah, but you seem to assume I am making choices based on self-deception. I AM not. You can climb... and you can fly.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
There better be. I don't like wasting my time. Speaking of... What's the distinguishable trait of the human that capped off a general of darkness single handed, in this generation

i give up... what is the distinguishable trait of the human that capped off a general of darkness single handed... in any generation...