Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

Thank you all for the great suggestions. I really like the idea of just cleaning up the neighborhood, too. I hate seeing trash thrown about.

Going to a library would be good as well. I have a lot of books I need to read and study, so that would force me to go into a quiet area and focus. Although, I'm not sure how well I would be able to focus knowing I was sitting around a bunch of people, so that may not work. But I do like the idea of just going maybe to a place like that or a café or something.

And I am going to work on the consistency part of exercising. I found three Wii games today for dancing so, combined with the Youtube channel someone else had suggested in another thread, I am going to try to do them every day if possible. Just have to go find my game console in the basement first. I also found out there's a dance school studio less than 2 miles from where I live. They seem to have lots of fun dances at night. So if I ever am able to save up money in the future, I may sign up and go do some of that stuff, too. But that may be a little too much at first. I'm still very shy when it comes to dancing in front of other people. It's hard to let my inhibitions go when I have a bunch of other energies around me. But maybe someday I will learn to integrate better.

Thank you all again! So many great ideas here to refer back to.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Master
Start yourself a little garden. There's no better way to get to know nature. If you live in a city with no garden space, just get yourself the biggest pot you can fit in your window. If you haven't acuried green thumb yet. Grow a dandelion. Intentionally growing a dandelion makes for one hell of an ice breaker. Good luck!
Old 27-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Experiencer

Torgo, if you like dogs you could see if a local animal shelter is in need of a dog walker.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Experiencer

Hallow- haha! That sounds like fun. I should try that. I've always wanted to grow something in a garden.

Tomma- that's a good idea as well. Thanks!