Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Reela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You are playing the part of the victim right now, perhaps there is learning in it for you?
It doesn't have to be this way though, you can take back your power - you are far more powerful than you know!
I won't try to change your mind, as it seems set that there is only one explanation and only one result in your current thinking paradigm.

However if in time, you start to decide that maybe this way of thinking about these entities isn't really working for you and is maybe bringing you even more trouble, keep in mind several people suggested you have the power to control them and keep them away from you completely.
We're not making this up or blaming you - we are very familiar with non corporal entities and don't give our power away to them and are saying you don't have to either.

You're wrong. And you're ingnorant of what it is I'm dealing with. If I could control these damned things I would, but I can't expect some rando on the internet to grasp it as you have no experience.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:58 PM
Reela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
No Reela, what I said is not rubbish. (as you said in your reply which has been deleted now) It is based on my own experiences, which I am willing to share, that it is possible what I have learned may be of some use to others. It's the least I can do.

I also know that some things that come to afflict us are not our own fault. In this world some very loving and decent people have horrible things happen to them. It is not their fault!

But in those different dimensions, other 'laws' or mechanics work.

Yes, it is "rubbish" and is coming from a place of total ignorance. What the **** do you know of the "mechanics" of other dimensions! Fool.

It always amazes me as how many armchair experts there are. There really is no point in my coming here and posting any longer; all I seem to run into are ignorant idiots.
Old 31-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
I am sorry you are experiencing this Reela. I know certain stones like moldavite and selenite have higher frequencies or vibrations that the entities you are describing have a much harder time existing around. Perhaps try obtaining these and see if it helps your situation.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Ascender
I know what beings you're talking about Reela. I also believe Shen.Y knows also when he mentioned them being lethal. Many true warriors in skilled arts are aware of these creatures. Martial art is one of the things that understand the creatures.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Suspended

what do you mean by attack, what have these things done to you, seeing as they are invisible how do you know it is a being and not your own thoughts?

i went through a stint of paranoia insanity which i can only describe as a nightmare, i actually saw the TV say all of america was infected with a deadly disease, on the news!! The things that happened to me during this time was basicly dream like, my thoughts were showing up in my life, my bad thoughts, i also had very messed up dreams with demonic type beings and stuff, which i oddly enough enjoyed.. if i could only sleep the rest of my life.

So what exactly happening to you?