Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2018, 05:00 AM
Suspended
Guide
Bunny God is actually what chasers want

So ive come to a final conclusion in all my introspection and over ten years of deep contemplation on what a twin flame is and their purpose:

A twin flame is God coming to you through a human vessel, to show you love the way you deserve to be loved. You must clear all the blocks and detours keeping you from God. You must go straight to God, up to his entire being, and let god love you. God is in your twin flame. You asked for god, you wamted pure, unconditional love and there is only 1 person on this whole planet who can give you Gods love on this earth. Think about it.
God is totally invisible. God absolutely desires to be seen, felt, heard, understood, accpted , and for you to be so happy.

The purpose of the twin flame is that you unite in perfect harmony....perfect perfect harmony to your union with god/twin flame/ and self. God is right there in front of you, or if your twin flame is away right now, a bigger part of you is missing.

All those times you thought to yourself "I miss them so much, i want them back" you were missing yourself. Wanting yourself back. Your pure innocent happy little self.
How great is that? God loves all of us so much that god put himself in another human, just for you!
Hope this makes sense to some of y'all. lets discuss

Another thought came up- the twin flame reunion can happen if youre single and not in contact with your twin flame physically..just do the work to getting permanently in harmony with god and self love amd your twin flames consciousness will also elevate and gravitate to you...the. Universe will make it happen cuz God wamts the uniom between u and tf

Last edited by M.Tesla : 07-09-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:33 AM
Master

This is similar to how I see it. I always say he is God to me.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
So ive come to a final conclusion in all my introspection and over ten years of deep contemplation on what a twin flame is and their purpose:

A twin flame is God coming to you through a human vessel, to show you love the way you deserve to be loved. You must clear all the blocks and detours keeping you from God. You must go straight to God, up to his entire being, and let god love you. God is in your twin flame. You asked for god, you wamted pure, unconditional love and there is only 1 person on this whole planet who can give you Gods love on this earth. Think about it.
God is totally invisible. God absolutely desires to be seen, felt, heard, understood, accpted , and for you to be so happy.

The purpose of the twin flame is that you unite in perfect harmony....perfect perfect harmony to your union with god/twin flame/ and self. God is right there in front of you, or if your twin flame is away right now, a bigger part of you is missing.

All those times you thought to yourself "I miss them so much, i want them back" you were missing yourself. Wanting yourself back. Your pure innocent happy little self.
How great is that? God loves all of us so much that god put himself in another human, just for you!
Hope this makes sense to some of y'all. lets discuss

Another thought came up- the twin flame reunion can happen if youre single and not in contact with your tesla physically..just do the work to getting permanently in harmony with god and self love amd your twin flames consciousness will also elevate and gravitate to you...the. Universe will make it happen cuz God wamts the uniom between u and tf

I do love what you have written, and would go as far to say that everyone and everything is God.

It is just that sometimes we meet someone who helps us see this a little more clearly. We then typically assign them with the ‘Twin Flame’ label. This therefore often being the start of our spiritual journey rather than the end. Where if we evolve beyond what are essentially concepts it’s at this point we find the nature or our true self. Without any limitations or constraints that arise due to defining or compartmentalising. As each of us are perfect in our own way with our own Free Will.

This I really do find so very beautiful.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 07-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

Were you missing yourself, or were you missing God?
Old 07-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Knower
Twin Flame mission is a path for a very small number of souls who are genuine twin flames.

It can't be substituted for a generic 'come to god' idea, because it's a templated, soul contracted mission.

All these Non-twins in the 'community' calling themselves twins? Yeah maybe.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Were you missing yourself, or were you missing God?
Idk both. I wrote the title as missimg god then switched it. I'm still trying to make senss of things too
Old 07-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Twin Flame mission is a path for a very small number of souls who are genuine twin flames.

It can't be substituted for a generic 'come to god' idea, because it's a templated, soul contracted mission.

All these Non-twins in the 'community' calling themselves twins? Yeah maybe.
No it cant. But god is a good starting foundation if you are alone.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
This is similar to how I see it. I always say he is God to me.
Thats beautiful, because hes the human that god chose to love you perfectly.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Knower

I agree, the close soul connections represent aspects of myself (the heart connect primary for the closest of souls), & to God. It's like meeting, The Lord God, when meeting my closest souls, again & again but I'm in the middle of it.

If someone had told me these things I have seen the last #'s of years now, before, I would have thought, they might be a little coo coo, but going through it, then reading about it, it makes sense. It's like I've read also, that God Gives us life, so the ones I think? who especially are split pretty good (i.e., soul family, the matrix), it is meeting, understanding God, healing & with HIS Perfect Love, & continuing on one's journey, in 3D.

I picture 1D-3D wiped out pretty much in the shifting coming soon (pole shift or however it is going to play out) & only 4D -10D survives ("new heaven & new earth"). All of the pain & sorrow will be removed. We'll be near the ones we are to be around, doing what God intends for us to be doing from beginning of time.

I just think this is kind of school this earth, as is, re meeting God, & with others.

I agree with what you write also Tesla. To be able to share, the experiences of this, which is wonderful, painful, healing.. is also important (I believe). Thanks for the thread topic!
Old 07-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
I agree, the close soul connections represent aspects of myself (the heart connect primary for the closest of souls), & to God. It's like meeting, The Lord God, when meeting my closest souls, again & again but I'm in the middle of it.

If someone had told me these things I have seen the last #'s of years now, before, I would have thought, they might be a little coo coo, but going through it, then reading about it, it makes sense. It's like I've read also, that God Gives us life, so the ones I think? who especially are split pretty good (i.e., soul family, the matrix), it is meeting, understanding God, healing & with HIS Perfect Love, & continuing on one's journey, in 3D.

I picture 1D-3D wiped out pretty much in the shifting coming soon (pole shift or however it is going to play out) & only 4D -10D survives ("new heaven & new earth"). All of the pain & sorrow will be removed. We'll be near the ones we are to be around, doing what God intends for us to be doing from beginning of time.

I just think this is kind of school this earth, as is, re meeting God, & with others.

I agree with what you write also Tesla. To be able to share, the experiences of this, which is wonderful, painful, healing.. is also important (I believe). Thanks for the thread topic!

Youbare most welcome. I stopped fearing sounding coocoo with the truth.