Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-02-2024, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder

Being in love with yourself

I experienced a soul merging once and felt what its like to be in love with myself. It was the best experience of my life. But the moment I started to worry I might lose it, I plummeted into the most intense heartache Ive ever known. Its like a mystical union.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi AlignedwithTheheart

It’s funny how when we show fear, it slips us into an awareness of our physical
body and we see what happens.

When you say soul merging, how did it happen? I’m just wondering if you were meditating, dreaming or awake? Also when you say mystical, how do you define that. Thank you if you can explain further.

I’ve had experiences with merging, but it wasn’t so pleasant in my fears either, in fact it helped open them up in me and of course, it was difficult to feel anything special in this way. It just felt very heavy and I struggled terribly.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:11 AM
Ascender

It’s an emotion, and emotions fluctuate from time to time. Just because you’re not feeling it doesn’t mean that you have lost it. It just means that your emotions have changed again, but they can change back.

The most important thing is to keep on doing the things which lead you to feel that way about yourself, and those all start with different thoughts about yourself.

What I have found is that self-love is loving a thought about yourself. Then another. Then another. Then another and so on. It all builds up into an energy form which you feel inside of you, and which is reflected by things which happen in your outer world. What you felt was the build up of better thoughts you had been having about yourself (either conscious or unconscious). You can do this again and again. As many times as you want or need.
Old 18-02-2024, 01:28 PM
I don't understand 'being IN love' with myself.
I like myself just fine. :) Respecting, honoring myself and being kind to myself is the best I can do.
I adore my Creator, Father God...by whatever name...within me and outside of me, tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru