Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Suspended

When I'll be able to start ordering CDs online again. It still doesn't feel right to me at the moment.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:04 AM
Master
Last night, every once in a while I would hear from outside a boom, bang, pop, etc. and then turn to the TV and about 1 second later I would hear sometimes the same boom, bang, pop, etc. but with some distortion.

I was near Long Beach, California.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-06-2020, 06:04 AM
Master
Last night, every once in a while I would hear from outside a boom, bang, pop, etc. and then turn to the TV and about 1 second later I would hear sometimes the same boom, bang, pop, etc. but with some distortion.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-06-2020, 06:05 AM
Master

Old 02-06-2020, 06:07 AM
Master

Old 03-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Master
Just been for a walk, said morning to someone, it was around 3pm!
Old 04-06-2020, 10:34 PM
Master
stressib aot tax biill iv got how im gona pay it in moyt only 1 i dnt fasny doi 10 yrs or 20 yrs in casratdd for tax wen a vil bad peado or a murdr gerss less
thy say tax is worsstt crim of all bit peadoss not a crim but thy worstt of all thy dam a kid for lifee thy do
gon be alo of peepl in casratdd coz of tax bot bean payd coz judgess not goa mak alorse coz pepe cnt pay it coz plasess bean co closdd my lsf in cludedd
im exspectin 10 to 20 yrs or longr i pad i no i did but for new rulss thy brot ort im still goin to jail coz iv only gt few dayss to pay it sine ei got letterr
dnt if im rantin to mushh or stresstt coz of tax bill letr

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2020, 12:14 AM
Master
I think I have Existential anxiety It involves all-encompassing questions about the meaning and purpose of life and one’s place in the world.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Knower
You lightworkers, empaths, just overall people of love, compassion, need to put yourselves out there without anxieties or worries. Live and spread your beautiful vibrations. We need more of you showing your glorious faces and not hiding or reserving your unconditional love. <3 :)

Be you, be free! You're needed right now. To lessen the chaos around the world.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 10-06-2020, 09:56 PM
Knower
Did a lot of grounding, and smudging today and felt weights being lifted but now I am left feeling like I'm missing part of myself. All of this after spending more than 24 hours engulfed in negative energies over wanting you out of my life.

Why does any significant amount of healing on myself end up with feeling a bit of guilt and foreign depression....

I want to love you but you have to love me all the same. Please! My heart is scarred enough. Don't add anymore.... If you love me, talk to me.... :(
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor