Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-03-2020, 04:34 PM
ketzer

Travels to other forums

I am curious as to what other forums SF members have traveled to and how they liked them.
Old 26-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Master
This is the only forum I'm on now. Used to be on Netmums, got banned (doesn't take much). Then Mumsnet. Really liked Mumsnet. They have a Religion and Spirituality section, but it's not very busy. So that's when I searched out SF. How about you?

Congratulations on your Master status btw.

Old 26-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
I am on a gaming forum called Gamesquad where I talk about my WWII war gaming hobby. It is very lively...used to be much more so (a bit like here at SF).

I also occasionally visit a chess forum. Oh and facebook too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 26-03-2020, 05:18 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
This is the only forum I'm on now. Used to be on Netmums, got banned (doesn't take much). Then Mumsnet. Really liked Mumsnet. They have a Religion and Spirituality section, but it's not very busy. So that's when I searched out SF. How about you?

Congratulations on your Master status btw.

Thanks, I had not noticed, I have been working on my Master's degree in procrastination for some time now, glad to have graduated.

I have bounced around a bit, can't remember the one I was/am on.... spiritboard?... or something like that. Was pretty dead and posts either went unnoticed or took a month or two to get a response... hard for an instant gratification guy like me. I have surfed around on a few, they seem to be active, but also focused and narrowed on one particular subject.... hard for a guy with a limited attention span who likes to grab at the next shinny object he sees. Briefly tried a political one once just for the fun of it. If they had thrown food at each other I may have stuck around to see if there was anything good to eat, but as it was it was mostly just people slinging rocks, sticks, and mud. Fun for a short while, then got ugly, boring, and useless, so I quite.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Thanks, I had not noticed, I have been working on my Master's degree in procrastination for some time now, glad to have graduated.

I have bounced around a bit, can't remember the one I was/am on.... spiritboard?... or something like that. Was pretty dead and posts either went unnoticed or took a month or two to get a response... hard for an instant gratification guy like me. I have surfed around on a few, they seem to be active, but also focused and narrowed on one particular subject.... hard for a guy with a limited attention span who likes to grab at the next shinny object he sees. Briefly tried a political one once just for the fun of it. If they had thrown food at each other I may have stuck around to see if there was anything good to eat, but as it was it was mostly just people slinging rocks, sticks, and mud. Fun for a short while, then got ugly, boring, and useless, so I quite.

Oh I know procrastination too!

Yes, I could well imagine a political forum would get pretty brutal. Mumsnet could probably give them a run for their money though they allow swearing too.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:55 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Oh I know procrastination too!

Yes, I could well imagine a political forum would get pretty brutal. Mumsnet could probably give them a run for their money though they allow swearing too.

Oh I can imagine, mumsnet.... momsnet?, nothing more ferocious than muma bear. There is a local neighborhood type forum where we live that is supposed to be created for those....?within walking distance?. Ya know, your friendly neighborhood facebook thingy. I stay off it, but my wife subscribes so I see partial posts in our email. They will find any reason to go at each other, it's like we are the Seven Kingdoms in Game of Thrones instead of a subdivision. They are not supposed to swear, but they do seem to swear by the services they are constantly advertising. Where is a fire breathing dragon when you need one?
Old 26-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Master
bean
netlnads
i
hav
i
luv
contry
i
do
i
luv
art
off
frm
cud
be
i
luv
van goff
stuff
i
do
bean
belgim
luvd
it
i
did
bean2
dubln
flt spirtl conet 2 it off a prevrss lif i did
bean
belfdt
so betilfil
it
wz
bean
londn
wen
i
wz
a
yongsr
on
a
skoool4
tripp4
wud
not
go
now
but
im
plsd
i
did
wen
i
wz
yongstr

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-03-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
Besides being on Spiritual fourms I go on a gossip website called 'Lipstick alley' it's a
online forum originally created for Urban people to gossip about celebrities, vent about politics, or swap conspiracy theories.
Old 28-04-2020, 09:02 PM
Master
I'm going to have to take a break from the website Lipstick Alley .com . I made a "Trollish" post and the replies were wild. I I just wanted to get a reaction on the fourm board on there .

Last edited by girlsearching : 28-04-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 29-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Elfin

Good grief are you kidding??!!! Wasn't the one experience enough without inflicting oneself on others ?!!! Dear me... It's been a wake up call... And there was I thinking it's all sweetness and light!!!! But in the main this forum is good.