Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-03-2020, 10:50 AM

Color The Bad dream

”We learned how to behave in society: what to believe; what is acceptable and what is not acceptable; what is good and what is bad; what is beautiful and what is ugly; what is right and what is wrong.”

As children, we don’t choose the beliefs, which he calls agreements, that build our dreams. They are taught to us as “right.” This conceptual foundation becomes ingrained and reinforced by a child’s innate need for attention and approval. If a youngster dares to think independently rebelling against the ruling belief system, they are usually punished, ostracized, or deprived of reward. The “no’s” of a youngster asserting their freedom and individuality are quickly overpowered by adults, which is often necessary, but not always. Ruiz calls this process the “domestication of humans,” and says that, just as animals are trained, we’re taught how to be human.

The result is that we grow up judging and blaming ourselves and others while aspiring to achieve based on a belief system that we didn’t even choose in the first place. The problem is that, according to Ruiz, the whole dream, the domestication of humans, is based on falsehood.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:44 PM
Master

I'd call it social-hypnosis. As a stage hypnotist demonstrates that he can make his subject forget his name, or not seeing a shoe he has in his hand, so society hypnotizes us into forgetting and not seeing things we've been born with.

Solution? Wake up! De-hypnotize yourself by putting aside all your beliefs and expectations, and turning inward to you inner source of knowledge and guidance.

----

Why did you choose to call yourself "venom"?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.