Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Master
Seeking greater understanding for empowerment

I'm wondering how many twin souls also experience being a walk-in and/or shifting timelines. I have a hunch they are the same thing... basically switching from a past less evolved version of yourself to your future self. You could say your perspective switches vantage points.

I experienced something in 2012 which was no less than massive. I have a very hard time remembering the years leading up to this shift. My life is totally different now and I am very different. I feel older is the best way to put it. Much older, much more spacious, I have a feeling of deep inner peace, knowing, and happiness which I never had before. I really did not like being incarnate before. I had zero interest in spirituality and was so unhappy I could not be by myself. Now I spend most of my time by myself.

I recently have started connecting with people in my soul group or monad. One person has had almost exactly the same experience as I have had, it's uncanny. She believes she is a walk-in from Pleiades. I have always assumed what happened to me was a huge awakening, and I have changed so much because I was not spiritually awake much beforehand. But now I am questioning and here is why...

The night before 11/11 in 2014 I suddenly became super curious about walk-ins. I did all this research and got super excited about the idea and then told my best friend and my mother that night that I am a walk-in. I had never been interested in this idea until then. Then when I woke up on 11/11 I felt very different... I felt like the old me before my awakening... I suddenly thought this was all bogus, I did NOT want to be on Earth, I felt much younger, my hand writing was different, everything LOOKED different, I felt like I was seeing things the way I used to... like I was seeing through different eyes. It was honestly very disturbing. My body looked different and I felt so unsettled and broke down, where am I??? Where have I gone? Very upset about being here. This lasted throughout the day and then that evening a switch occurred...

I had a vision of a woman surrounded by Light and wearing a long dress coming towards me... She was my teacher. I bowed in reverence as she thanked me. I cried as I felt devotion for her. Then suddenly I was back. As far as I can tell that being of Light I saw went back into my body.

That was the last time I experienced the consciousness of this former me until a few nights ago. A few night ago I channeled the former me. I was in a trance state and was speaking to her. At first I became afraid but then relaxed into it as I had an understanding of what was going on... younger me needed a message from this me. So I lovingly delivered it and then felt back to my spacious old self again.

I have received a download of the 144,000 and also about the Pleiades but still am skeptical. I know I have volunteered to come here and at times feel my love for Earth and all her inhabitants so much that I weep. After connecting with this woman who has experienced something very similar to me, who I feel a strong connection to, and who believes she is a walk-in from the Pleiades (she was contacted by two channels saying she is) I am wondering if understanding more about what has actually happened to me would empower me...

If you are a psychic, and I know there are bonafide psychics here, and get any hits from this post I would greatly appreciate you PMing me and or posting on this thread. Also if you feel I am missing my mark by trying to understand with these ideas/in this way, I am open to hearing that as well! And am also interested in hearing if anybody else has experienced similar things! I now understand not all twin souls experience this.

Warm wishes to you all.

P.S. I no longer have the belief that we are twin flames. I believe we are two people who feel true Love for each other, but am using this term for simplicity's sake.

Last edited by bluebird21 : 09-10-2016 at 12:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Master
I don't feel much drawn to New Age teachings, often feel repelled because there is a lot of neurosis that they feed. I resonate much with Adyashanti and Gangaji's teachings and feel kind of freaked out by walk-in/timeline shifting ideas. Except for apparently on that one night when I got real excited haha.

But after seeing how empowering it is for this woman who I am closely connected to, I wonder if it would be empowering for me too to at least understand more of what I have experienced... She also has gotten very sick since her shift as I have and maybe it is common for walk-ins to become physically sick for a period of time while the body detoxes and adjusts to a much higher frequency? Thinking out loud here.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:12 AM
Master
Anybody? lol. Or am I just bonkers.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:28 AM
Deactivated Account

What are you asking?
Old 09-10-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
I bolded what I am asking.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Deactivated Account

I should reiterate, what is it that you really want from this? It seems to have no impact on what you do, or where you will go. But, then again you really don't want to be here, which is a shame this world is about as perfect as it gets. It has its ups and its downs, what you want to get out of those ups and downs in entirely up to you, but you have to want it.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:09 AM
Master
ZenStar, you have misunderstood what I wrote, which is understandable as it is confusing. Many years ago I used to be quite unhappy. Since my awakening I feel a deep sense of peace and happiness now. This is my point and why I am wondering if I am a walk in, because since that moment in 2012 I find myself very different. What I am wondering about is if I gain a greater understanding of why I have had these experiences, will I then have more clarity and empowerment as my friend has found by learning she is a walk in.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Deactivated Account

You are who you are, most likely you just figured out something about yourself that you were unsure of beforehand. With understanding on one's self one can find joy, nothing outside needs to come to make that happen.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:45 AM
Master
Hey Clover, could you please move this to the Spirituality forum? Many thanks!
Old 09-10-2016, 08:27 AM
Ascender

You are that which witnessed a "walk in". Otherwise, you would remember walking in and from where and from what body or lack thereof.