Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Twin flame

Hi, I am very positive that I have met my twin flame. I met her a few months ago and the first thing I asked her If I met her before, she felt the same way. I'm a bisexual female, and I don't know what she is but she has a boyfriend. I'm very sure that she likes me too. I'm just waiting for the right time to tell her. My question is, since we feel each others energy /mood even when we're apart. Would I sense her feelings when/if she breaks up w him?
One day I was with her best friend, she borrowed my phone to call her and before she picked up I had this feeling that something was wrong. Apparently she was being emotional /sad and I felt it .
I have been searching twin flame for new things that would give me a hint.

LOL also she's getting into the spiritual stuff too and a random stranger has come to her work and read her. I joked around sayin what if I send her back to you again. Guess what, the lady came by again and told her to stop being stubborn. I'm trying to telepathically send the lady a msg again to go see her so that'd be a sign for me to tell her how I feel.
Its so crazy I've never felt like this with anyone before.
A mysterious lady dressed in all black used to appear in my dreams since I was young, and now that I've met her, the mysterious lady doesn't show up anymore and replaced with her. are Our dreams of each other linked too? I had a dream about her one time and when I woke up I still felt her presence!
Old 17-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Lorelyen

Hello Namaste1212,

It's exhilarating when astonishment comes our way. I love being astonished.
All good luck with it!

You'll find plenty of thoughts on this in the twin flames section. Have a look!

Old 17-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you! I was trying to find it haha, newbie me.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Namaste :)

I'm surprised you haven't gotten more hits since first posting this, but I suspect you’ll be getting more input soon.

Definitely sounds like you have some innate intuitive abilities, or is this a new phenomenon since meeting her? Specifically, have you ever “known” how someone is feeling before even speaking with them, etc.
In my humble opinion, the whole Twin Flame thing is just a misunderstanding of what’s really happening, and as humans it’s much easier for us to put labels on things so we feel safer about it. I think we all have this ability to make profound and instant soul connections with everyone, but we haven’t made it to that point as a collective yet. But it seems that more and more people are starting to realize this power within us, consequentially making it a little easier for all of us on some level (if that makes sense).

This is not to belittle your experience though.

I think it’s much MUCH easier for us to make these connections with souls we are already familiar with from higher dimensions. And in your case, because of the dreams especially, I wouldn’t doubt that this woman will be of great significance in your life (and you in hers). And this manifest in many different ways.

Whether or not you would be able to sense when/if her current relationship ends is hard to say. If you mainly connect with her emotionally, it would then depend on her feelings at the end of the break up. She may be sad, she may be relieved, she may be pensive, who knows. Will be interested to hear if anything has changed since you last posted.