Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 05-06-2014, 03:49 AM
The Wonderer

Exclamation Energy vortexes causing physical burns?

I am interested in hearing from anyone familiar with energy vortexes. I had a 3rd burn appear in my inner left forearm out of 'thin air'. A friend of mine said she had a similar experience (hers appeared on her chest) while driving through the same area that I was driving through when happened to me. She says there are multiple energy vortexes in that area and that this sometimes happens when there is a re-entry problem going from one to the next.... Has anyone else heard of this? The shape of the mark interests me as well, but I cannot post a picture until I am out of 'Newbie' status. My friend showed me a few pictures of her burns, but I did not see any particular shape in hers... looked kind of like a bad sunburn. I also had someone say they believed it was a branding from a past life surfacing to get attention. Another claimed it looked like a fire phoenix. I'm just trying to figure out what happened and why, and am open to consider any theories. Any other suggested forums for this post? Thanks for taking a minute for me!!
Old 07-06-2014, 11:51 PM
UnicornRedefinesButt

I don't get vortices manifesting in real-life, but I do like the Ideal of stuff getting increasingly fast so that they zap-out and Present Lightning to shatter Mountaintops asunder!

What I mean is, it's cool to see fast-cars breaking-boundaries and reaching Destinations not currently charted within the, shall We say currents redirected.
Old 18-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Wonderer,

Very interesting post. I've worked with earth vortices quite a lot, and though they can be quite powerful and cause changes in gravity, light, and time, I've never heard of them causing burns. If you don't mind, could you tell me where this unusual area is located?
One thought that comes to me is that some beings may be using the area as a base or transfer station. The burns may be a way of warning people off the area. But that is just a conjecture on my part.
If you want to see some experiments I did, look up "Vortex point experiments" on the net.
Blessings,
Ananias