Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Suspended

Quote of Gem......I've never seen a number in the wilderness, but I have read a bit on the history of the evolution of number systems, and my reading contradicts the claims you make. Evidence is gained from experience and if we can repeat an experiment and get the same outcomes consistently, we can predict future behaviour based on the past. We can write a foumula the both describes the past behaviour and reliably predicts future behaviour, and since that works, we use it.

The ancient astronomical reference was a literature written about the Philosophy of the Stone and PHI radiation equations. It was a Biblical or bibliography of creation regarding a review of how stone involved radiation PHI signals.

The Book of Numbers (from Greek Ἀριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah.[1] Wikipedia

In the desert or Bemdibar is "the wilderness".

Mt Sinai is stated to be where the Numbers began, because by observation and calculation Sinai gained an incinerated stone face, being the true story of the Law of Stone they called Moses.

An ancient astronomical event therefore involved an informed star radiation fall out observation regarding the ancient use of alchemy and stone conversion.

This was why stone conversion was outlawed via ancient spiritual evidence.

A UFO attack from the stars was witnessed and recorded as an ancient document.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Master
Excellent post wmsm, for a laugh.

You left something in your citing.

"Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land. The people are numbered and preparations are made for resuming their march."

Wikipedia

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
If you write a theory, follow the theory, and gain a result, it is called a test. Many scientific tests fail. You also gain results. When you gain a result you congratulate yourselves, yet how many tests failed......so many that you would not even begin to be able to quote the number of failures.

If the theory doesn't consistently predict the outcome of an experiment, that theory is wrong. If one can't make an experiment to test the theory, it remains a theory which might be right, but could be wrong.

Congratulations are in order when by a person persists through many failures to eventually succeed in their intended persuit. Every success represents thousands of failures.

Quote:
Human ego, you gain a result and you congratulate yourself. You then imply you are a Creator, yet you only invent by taking from the natural state, converting it and never thinking about cause and effect by changing the natural evolution.

The neglect of consequence is indeed a terrible nearsightedness.

Quote:
Natural evolution takes time to change, it then attacks you and identifies that you are not a Creator. You then learn you never created, you only destroyed.

It would be better to adapt to the ecological systems rather than alter them into ones that conform to man's desires.

Quote:
Blame, ethical, who are you kidding. Nuclear was created for a power over circumstance and then everyone else had to get a nuclear bomb to keep themselves safe from being personally threatened. Atomic fission has such a large effect on nature and all of it is destructive. Can't blame mankind, who is to blame....God? That is the normal blame method, humans use.

Fission became a technology based in the fundamental truth that matter is energy as was expressed by Einstein. The subsequent applicationof that fundamental truth (for the sake of weaponry and electricity generation) is a huge ethical issue.

Blame is a futile endeavour and each person can assess their own accountabity.

Quote:
Jun 20, 2014 - A half billion year old hammer embedded in rock that formed 400 million years ... Welcome to the world of Ooparts, or Out of Place Artefacts.

Artifacts found in coal beds - metamorphic rocks

I'm aware of inexplicable findings, but could only speculate about that.

Quote:
Metamorphic rocks arise from the transformation of existing rock types, in a process called metamorphism, which means "change in form".[1] The original rock (protolith) is subjected to heat (temperatures greater than 150 to 200 °C) and pressure (1500 bars),[2] causing profound physical and/or chemical change. The protolith may be sedimentary rock, igneous rock or another older metamorphic rock.

The story of first Earth life conversion is a psychic conscious spiritual awareness, we called it Atlantis. It was an era where the Earth held a huge crystalline bed. The ancients used a technology and converted the Earth stone by causing a sun to explode in the Universe.

This happened by introducing extra radiation signals in our atmosphere. The effect was an outcome of burning healed cold gas.

I'm afraid I don't have psychic conscious spiritual awareness, and have no reason to believe that story.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Quote of Gem......I've never seen a number in the wilderness, but I have read a bit on the history of the evolution of number systems, and my reading contradicts the claims you make. Evidence is gained from experience and if we can repeat an experiment and get the same outcomes consistently, we can predict future behaviour based on the past. We can write a foumula the both describes the past behaviour and reliably predicts future behaviour, and since that works, we use it.

The ancient astronomical reference was a literature written about the Philosophy of the Stone and PHI radiation equations. It was a Biblical or bibliography of creation regarding a review of how stone involved radiation PHI signals.

The Book of Numbers (from Greek Ἀριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah.[1] Wikipedia

In the desert or Bemdibar is "the wilderness".

Mt Sinai is stated to be where the Numbers began, because by observation and calculation Sinai gained an incinerated stone face, being the true story of the Law of Stone they called Moses.

An ancient astronomical event therefore involved an informed star radiation fall out observation regarding the ancient use of alchemy and stone conversion.

This was why stone conversion was outlawed via ancient spiritual evidence.

A UFO attack from the stars was witnessed and recorded as an ancient document.

Aliens would go a long way to explain many things that are mystifying, and earth history is stranger than we account for, so to me personally, it doesn't seem unreasonable.

I don't see where numbers exist in nature. Are you saying nature forms patterns that we recognise and express in equations?
Old 07-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Excellent post wmsm, for a laugh.

You left something in your citing.

"Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land. The people are numbered and preparations are made for resuming their march."

Wikipedia
The saying belongs to yourself "the joke is on you"

People in the bibliography as a reviewed circumstance for the destruction of human life, the cause of plagues was a consideration of the Philosophers.

They knew, just like modern day psychics that our life is recorded in atmospheric wavelengths as a condition that interacted with organic cell structures and enabled the cell structure to maintain its own life cell.

By eradication of an amount of sound human ancient recordings, they had removed many human sound images as past life recordings out of the wavelengths. They knew that this caused the condition for the ancient holy bloodline of the Heavenly atmospheric body to change.

This was how the Wise demonstrated as a factual evidence involving PHI radiation sound calculations and converting that they themselves had caused the sickness and plague condition in human life.

WISDOM, was a love of Philosophy, which ALSO INCLUDED THEIR FAMILY. Real and true wise human beings were quite upset with the unholy condition that they had caused humanity to gain.

Unlike modern day occult Philosophical scientists, egotistical, arrogant and evil minded beings, these humans cared for the spirit. Unlike you they did not on purpose harm human beings, nor did they presume that this information involved a purposeful corruption of human life as a science.

Unlike you occultists they were not evil, they were simply misguided individuals.

However, trying to stop occultists like yourselves from continuing to use stone conversion sound signals was a huge undertaking by them. This was why they formed a Holy Army for the purpose of searching for the occultists and murdering them for killing on purpose their own holy family......humans who had already lived and had given their life to save others.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Master
Can science reveal God; yes! Why? Because science is a search for why and how things are.

In such a search, God simply cannot be ignored.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If the theory doesn't consistently predict the outcome of an experiment, that theory is wrong. If one can't make an experiment to test the theory, it remains a theory which might be right, but could be wrong.

Congratulations are in order when by a person persists through many failures to eventually succeed in their intended persuit. Every success represents thousands of failures.

The neglect of consequence is indeed a terrible nearsightedness.

It would be better to adapt to the ecological systems rather than alter them into ones that conform to man's desires.

Fission became a technology based in the fundamental truth that matter is energy as was expressed by Einstein. The subsequent applicationof that fundamental truth (for the sake of weaponry and electricity generation) is a huge ethical issue.

Blame is a futile endeavour and each person can assess their own accountabity.

I'm aware of inexplicable findings, but could only speculate about that.

I'm afraid I don't have psychic conscious spiritual awareness, and have no reason to believe that story.

Matter is energy?

Matter is a state of its own condition, natural.

You exist in an atmospheric condition that is above that of matter, how then is matter energy when you caused matter to be converted by using the atmospheric condition.....false statement.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Can science reveal God; yes! Why? Because science is a search for why and how things are.

In such a search, God simply cannot be ignored.
God by human reason existed before human creation, how then human being could you believe that you will find God, when you do not exist where God does by term of reference?
Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Matter is energy?

Yep.

Quote:
Matter is a state of its own condition, natural.

You exist in an atmospheric condition that is above that of matter, how then is matter energy when you caused matter to be converted by using the atmospheric condition.....false statement.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Post, wmsm:
God by human reason existed before human creation, how then human being could you believe that you will find God, when you do not exist where God does by term of reference?

"If you seek Me you will find Me. If you seek Me with all your heart."
Book of Jeremiah

Example. - Siddartha Gautama, The Buddha.

However? He seeks us out...

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock..."
Jesus
Book of Revelation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein