Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2018, 05:39 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
To be sure, the purpose of a guide or angel isn't to simply save us from ourselves. If that were it, they'd have done it by now. The whole purpose of life is to learn. Expecting to be saved by an angel makes about as much sense as a teacher giving you a test with the answers already filled in for you - you don't learn anything, you just waste time. That's why their messages tend to be vague - what would be the point of manifesting into a physical being and experiencing life if all the hard stuff was already done for you?

That said, I do believe in their intents for our best interests. They can and do give hints now and then when needed, but just as well they understand that, sometimes, suffering is necessary to teach the hard lessons. It's a dirty job sometimes. Self responsibility, self realization, that is the point of it all.

As for what this particular message means, of course the details are anyone's guess. Is it a matter of global consciousness rising to the point where their presence is perceived better, and our overall vibrations are raised to be closer to them? Or is it the sea levels that are rising instead? Who knows? From our vantage point in 4D, we can only see as far as our eyes can show us. We won't know it until it hits us.

To further the grain of sand metaphor used earlier... an ocean wave crashes over the whole beach, but that wave is experienced differently by each individual speck of sand. None of their individual experiences are less important than the next. I'm not sure where assumptions of our own agency being taken out of the equation started, but it feels to me like some of this is getting off topic from OP.

Just my two cents. I'm nobody special, just a guy with some spirits who have been saying things that line up with this topic. I'm just as fallible a human as anybody else, and if my assertions are off base, I would love to hear it. I would rather be wrong and learn something than tell everyone I'm right and learn nothing.

It is not unusual for me to start in the middle of a story and this was no exception.

I never said I didn't believe in Angels or Guides and Other actually. I also never said I did not believe there are those that Channel. Because I do. Believe in all that and more.

I know there are Angels and Guides all around us everyday and that Their intent is to protect and teach... To the best of their allowance.

To me it is imperative that we begin as a humanity to raise our global consciousness and extend that toward every living being on This Mother. And sooner rather than later. But the only way to even start walking that way is each individual, or at least enough individuals, raise their own consciousness. Group consciousness is not hive mentality. In order to reach or live through that 'higher vibration' coming at us is as individuals developing and then joing ENERGY... not thought or mind.

If you don't know who you are and what you are capable of, how do you determine who you are communicating with? How are you sure?

Discernment of our own Spirit is a life long journey, maybe many lifetimes... discernment of Anothers Spirit is a whole new ball game. It is really no game. Because even Angels and Guides have Dualities.

So, all this takes work. Lot's of work. We are being offered help, but not by our rules. So we'll see.

Anyway

The thing that I can't abide is for a Child of Earth/Humanity who is truly searching, to be railroaded by pretty packages full of emptiness. And it happens all the time and is happening more and more. And these Forums are the new battle ground.

I know immediately when someone is a Teacher/elder and when someone is Not... and that was hard won... But many do not.

Quote:
Just my two cents. I'm nobody special, just a guy with some spirits who have been saying things that line up with this topic. I'm just as fallible a human as anybody else, and if my assertions are off base, I would love to hear it. I would rather be wrong and learn something than tell everyone I'm right and learn nothing.

You see, that is a True Statement. It resonates as True. Light almost always comes with humility... unless you mess up real bad.

I am just trying to say "Beautiful does not always equal Light". So be careful out there.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 30-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineSeeker
Of course they would. When the darkness and pain become too much to suffer, just call out and you will be amazed who will come to your aid.

Been there and done that so many times, yet no otherwordly visitors appeared. I think angels don't care about humans and only just want to mind their own business.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Been there and done that so many times, yet no otherwordly visitors appeared. I think angels don't care about humans and only just want to mind their own business.
No ones going to save you no one's going to help you, only you can do that, use ur imagination and imagine ways to change ur situation then put it into action.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
No ones going to save you no one's going to help you, only you can do that

Oh trust me when I say so, I'm already aware for a VERY long time that it's every man for himself and survival of the fittest. You either succeed and earn the praise of the universe, or fail and become a laughing stock to the universe and no god or higher power is going to give 1% of a care.

Quote:
use ur imagination and imagine ways to change ur situation then put it into action.

I know you mean well, but I have to disagree. Some things can't just be thought out or overcome, especially when fate already planned it to be this way.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh trust me when I say so, I'm already aware for a VERY long time that it's every man for himself and survival of the fittest. You either succeed and earn the praise of the universe, or fail and become a laughing stock to the universe and no god or higher power is going to give 1% of a care.

Sorry to inform you, but the Universe doesn't care how successful you are either--when it comes down to the end, You Yourself will become your own judge and jury.

If you succeed, you will be very happy.

And if you fail, you will be back to learn the same lesson again.

Fate can be changed, btw. There was a whole 'sidequest' on my path that involved a TF. But given he went with someone else, that entire aspect disappeared--all the mutual things my soul and his were destined to do, that we agreed on before incarnation were rendered moot and our Higher Selves dissolved the agreement.

And those rogue guides I told you about? Long gone now. You never know when your fortune is going to change.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:

Ha, ha,

If you only knew.
Their soul purpose is, to bring entities like you forward, even so you will not always like the methods used.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
So, all this takes work. Lot's of work. We are being offered help, but not by our rules. So we'll see.

Can you elaborate more on this, please
Old 30-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Sorry to inform you, but the Universe doesn't care how successful you are either--when it comes down to the end, You Yourself will become your own judge and jury.

If you succeed, you will be very happy.

And if you fail, you will be back to learn the same lesson again.

Fate can be changed, btw. There was a whole 'sidequest' on my path that involved a TF. But given he went with someone else, that entire aspect disappeared--all the mutual things my soul and his were destined to do, that we agreed on before incarnation were rendered moot and our Higher Selves dissolved the agreement.

And those rogue guides I told you about? Long gone now. You never know when your fortune is going to change.

Well if I am to fail and forced to learn the same lesson, I would demand it to be at least under better circumstances otherwise I'd simply refuse to cooperate. But I don't really understand, what's the whole point of fate if it can be changed? Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing depending on the situation though. In your case about you and your TF it's an inconvenience, and in my case it would've been in my favor since this current fate isn't leading to a bright ending. But I feel this uber-jerk of my higher self won't allow fate to be changed because it doesn't benefit his own personal interests.

About those rogue guides of yours, I start to believe I can relate to that. I think the ''big bad'' is none other but the higher self and the guides are his henchmen. Although I have never been into telepathic contact with guides/angels or whatever, I really think all of my so-called guides (except maybe a certain one) are hellbent on breaking me down to the point of suicide and preventing me from fulfilling my Earthly desires and reaching my goals.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Ha, ha,

If you only knew.
Their soul purpose is, to bring entities like you forward, even so you will not always like the methods used.

Bring me forward in what way? I'm sorry but I didn't really catch that.
Old 30-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Well if I am to fail and forced to learn the same lesson, I would demand it to be at least under better circumstances otherwise I'd simply refuse to cooperate. But I don't really understand, what's the whole point of fate if it can be changed? Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing depending on the situation though. In your case about you and your TF it's an inconvenience, and in my case it would've been in my favor since this current fate isn't leading to a bright ending. But I feel this uber-jerk of my higher self won't allow fate to be changed because it doesn't benefit his own personal interests.

About those rogue guides of yours, I start to believe I can relate to that. I think the ''big bad'' is none other but the higher self and the guides are his henchmen. Although I have never been into telepathic contact with guides/angels or whatever, I really think all of my so-called guides (except maybe a certain one) are hellbent on breaking me down to the point of suicide and preventing me from fulfilling my Earthly desires and reaching my goals.

Fate is merely a series of events or happenings decided beforehand to help you grow in some way--decided by your HIgher Self. Not all events though are fate based, but rather orchestrated by what you put out--aka: The LoA or even sometimes, pure Chance.

I am certain that the circumstances would be different if you failed this go round--but whether or not they would be easier is the real question.

Well, I doubt your HS being the big bad, as it is merely you at your best! But it is possible to wind up with negative entities as guides. It is extremely rare, but it is possible--that is what happened to me. My soul unwittingly entered a contract with them before she even incarnated, which made my spiritual experience something of a nightmare.

Maybe ask Serendipity Lizard to take a look and see what is going on? She channels AA Michael, who can get rid of nasty entities. :)

-Trinity