Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Communication through lyrics

Many people experience songs coming on the radio at the appropriate time, but does anyone else regularly get songs appear randomly in their head overnight or even through relaxing or meditating? The songs always contain powerful messages related to my life. They are always completely random and not songs I have heard recently or thought about, but I know what they are since I usually recognise a line or the title and can look the lyrics up in full.

I now have a folder in my ITunes specifically for songs that have come to me in this way. Each song is remarkably apt and they make me feel comforted and supported.

Anyone else get this?
Old 25-03-2011, 12:27 AM
nightowl

This has happened to me many times, they usually are confirming lyrics that tie to something else that is happening in my life at the time. Cool stuff!
Old 25-03-2011, 12:30 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Many people experience songs coming on the radio at the appropriate time, but does anyone else regularly get songs appear randomly in their head overnight or even through relaxing or meditating? The songs always contain powerful messages related to my life. They are always completely random and not songs I have heard recently or thought about, but I know what they are since I usually recognise a line or the title and can look the lyrics up in full.

I now have a folder in my ITunes specifically for songs that have come to me in this way. Each song is remarkably apt and they make me feel comforted and supported.

Anyone else get this?

Yep.... thats about all there is to say about it
Old 25-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes...cool indeed
Old 25-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Ciqala

Yeah happens all the time, now I even ask my spirit guides to send me songs on the radio as messages.

The coolest lyrical message I got was "One thing Leads To Another" by The Fixx. If you can dissect these lyrics, you probably know what i was going through at the time and what my guides had to say about it! LOL ;)
My spirit guides sure ain't the kinds to beat around the bush, lectures in songs eh. I get those all the time. good lessons :)

The deception with tact, just what are you trying to say?
You've got a blank face, which irritates
Communicate, pull out your party piece
You see dimensions in two
State your case with black or white
But when one little cross leads to shots, grit your teeth
You run for cover so discreet, why don't they:

Do what they say, say what you mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong, I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another.

The impression that you sell
Passes in and out like a scent
But the long face that you see comes from living close
To your fears
If this is up then I'm up but you're running out of sight
You've seen your name on the walls
And when one little bump leads to shock miss a beat
You run for cover and there's heat, why don't they:

Do what they say, say what they mean
You told me something wrong, I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another

Then it's easy to believe
Somebody's been lying to me
But when the wrong word goes in the right ear
I know you've been lying to me
It's getting rough, off the cuff I've got to say enough's enough

Bigger the harder he falls
But when the wrong antidote is like a bulge on the throat
You runs for cover in the heat why don't they

Do what they say, say what they mean
You tell me something wrong, I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another
Old 25-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow that's a really strong message isn't it! It's quite unbelievable when that happens, it can give you a jolt.

I've had one or two that were quite strong as well. This one appeared in my head when I was half asleep and it doesn't take a discourse analyst to work out what was going on for me:

The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore

Loneliness is a coat you wear
The dark shade of blue is always there
Emptiness is a place you're in
With nothing to lose and nothing to win

The sun ain't gonna shine anymore
The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky
The tears are always clouding your eyes
When you're without her

Lonely without you, baby
So lonely
I can't go on
On without her

Old 25-03-2011, 01:36 PM
lanbee

When I first started having these experiences, I somehow started really listening to the lyrics in some of my favorite songs. Ha Ha Obviously a good portion I was listening to was for the music only. I started ripping open all my CD cases and began reading the lyrics to everything. Like I was looking for personal messages or something. There are so many, old and newer songs, that I've liked that seem to have such deep meaning. I mean, I new the songs, but I wasn't really listening to what they were saying. So much talent out there! It's changed the type of music I really prefer. Something that stirs the soul. I knew there was such a thing, I just wasn't paying attention.
Old 25-03-2011, 04:44 PM
LightFilledHeart

In my years as a metaphysical minister/counselor, I always told clients when you ask for spiritual guidance, be prepared to recieve it in any one of a number of unusual ways....!!

Sometimes it will come in a phrase you read in a book. Sometimes it will be in causual conversation overheard in an elevator. Sometimes you'll drive past a billboard on the freeway and either the words or the picture will be your message. And sometimes you'll get your answer/message in the lyrics of a song you just happen to hear on the radio

Spirit works in mysterious ways, and we must always be alert and ready to receive its messages.
Old 25-03-2011, 07:12 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
In my years as a metaphysical minister/counselor, I always told clients when you ask for spiritual guidance, be prepared to recieve it in any one of a number of unusual ways....!!

Sometimes it will come in a phrase you read in a book. Sometimes it will be in causual conversation overheard in an elevator. Sometimes you'll drive past a billboard on the freeway and either the words or the picture will be your message. And sometimes you'll get your answer/message in the lyrics of a song you just happen to hear on the radio

Spirit works in mysterious ways, and we must always be alert and ready to receive its messages.

yep, LightFilledHeart! Your right on the money there...can come from anywhere, anyway...
Old 25-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Gerryh

Sometimes when I do readings for people I get snippets of a song.They just pop into my head and end up being relevant to the person involved.The last time it happened someone was wondering whether their business would be a success and I got the line Ba ba baby you ain't seen nothing yet.
Best wishes Gerry