Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Guide
A Simple Question

Is the truth poetic by virtue?

Meaning roughly: Does life come together in a meaningful way? Or do things happen randomly and half-hazardly?

This is basically a question about: Chaos VS Order

Your opinions?

Thanks
Old 12-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe things happen for a reason, according to Divine Timing. People drift in and out of our lives for a reason, we just don't always know for how long, or sometimes what the reason is. However, this doesn't always mean that things happen in an orderly fashion. Unless there is such a thing as orderly chaos ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Tn2288

I think there's always a reason for everything. Nothing happens randomly.... :)
Old 04-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Erebus

I really like the Zen saying "every snowflake falls in the right place"

As dream said, we don't always know the reason for things to happen but everything is perfect. that doesn't mean that everything is easy to take in. :)
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Sangress

Quote:

Meaning roughly: Does life come together in a meaningful way? Or do things happen randomly and half-hazardly?

Your opinions?

Thanks

I think both chaos and order come into play.

There are times when one situation leads to another in an orderly, predictable almost seemingly rehearsed sequence.

And other times where something just jumps out and screams "surprise!!" and your left scrambling for something solid to cling to.

I do, however, think there is always a deeper meaning behind everything that happens. Not necessarily a spiritual meaning, but simply more than meets the eye. . . so that could tie in with the "everything happens for a reason" aspect, though only vaguely.

I also think that everything has its own natural place in life and in nature, and that some things are meant to happen, because they could be no other way.

So, both order and chaos are a part of life, sometimes separate, other times simultaneously.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Erebus

chaos, but organized chaos.

We're just a small part of this Universe, but all of it plays its role.

although, it's easy to read too much into little things. Syncronicities and deja vu's are just there to give you a glimpse at how well oiled this "machine" really is. As our awareness grows, we can more easily see the subtle link between everything.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire

Your opinions?

Thanks

It may be slightly off-topic...but which do you refer to as poetic...chaos or order? and why?
Old 20-03-2011, 10:49 PM
iolite

Even in chaos there is order. Are you familiar with Fractals or Chaos theory?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory It's interesting stuff.
Old 27-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Ascender

as my mother says: "Everything happens for a reason." At least I think she always says that or maybe I always say that...anyway I believe that saying!
Old 27-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus
"every snowflake falls in the right place"

pure poetry in motion