Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 03-10-2016, 04:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am a little confused reading this.

I gather you mean that you cannot fully convey what you do to it's entirety?

If this is the case then I imagine in the conveying of you and your method, that it will often come across incomplete to the one looking in and observing your sharing?

I just listen and relate as best I can, try to understand and often in doing so see inter connected methods, understanding or in my case just seeing people being themselves as they are.

This is because it's only half of the whole process and the second half the most crucial part is done by me already. So I tell you the truth. Your soul is purified in the process otherwise there will be nothing happened.

Your following up to my construction is completed after I helped you the second part that's what I mean. Now you are at the level touching the Buddha self. There's nothing wrong for you to practice my method.

Do you feel more easy to move your consciousness in you and brighter can see outside also.....more you can do...
Old 03-10-2016, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
This is because it's only half of the whole process and the second half the most crucial part is done by me already. So I tell you the truth. Your soul is purified in the process otherwise there will be nothing happened.

Your following up to my construction is completed after I helped you the second part that's what I mean. Now you are at the level touching the Buddha self. There's nothing wrong for you to practice my method.

Do you feel more easy to move your consciousness in you and brighter can see outside also.....more you can do...

Ok. I think I understand.

As for your last paragraph you wrote. Yes, ease of movement, and brighter outside. And when clear in this way, I have more energy that is more free flowing to move more so in the doing, or action of all that.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Ok. I think I understand.

As for your last paragraph you wrote. Yes, ease of movement, and brighter outside. And when clear in this way, I have more energy that is more free flowing to move more so in the doing, or action of all that.

I think/need to clarify what I have said, if I didn't help you and you still can follow what is in my construction but may be as all the Buddha's teaching of the sutras. When I helped ,you can shorten your time to achieve the same goal just in a few minutes/hours that's the different.

My sharing is perfectly told no error of any sort. The problem is the person who want to learn it. Their bodies are not ready or not so suitable for the practice. That's why nothing will happen and the second half is I have to help them personally.

It wouldn't achieved that easy that's my viewpoint. It's not more or not less than any sutra Buddhist have learned and never can achieve in that high level in a few hours/minutes. I asure you that is the most easy understand way to do it.