Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

View Poll Results: Are you a mystic?
Yes 9 56.25%
No 1 6.25%
Don't know 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-10-2023, 01:20 AM
Master

Molearner……..” speak passionately about the efficacy of questioning yet when I question you then you take affront”

I encourage people to question WHAT I SAY, that’s why I’m here! But I don’t encourage people to “put me down” on a personal level ie criticise the words, not the person.
Old 29-10-2023, 03:46 AM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Molearner…….. you stated what is illogical is YOUR understanding of the truth #133

That statement says a lot more about YOU than it does about me.

Yes exactly and then proceeded to point out that many things are true that have received no proof from anyone. Your position is forcing you into maintaining truth is only true if it is proved. You mentioned something from 3,000 years ago and it had not been proven to whatever criteria you have in mind. Somehow you think I am attacking you by having a different understanding of truth. You say it is a personal attack but you are the one using caps…..wonder what that means. Being in a religious forum occasionally one runs into those that believe faith trumps science.
Old 29-10-2023, 08:49 AM
Master

Molearner…….” Your position is forcing you into maintaining truth is only true if it is proved.”

“Forcing”? That is only your opinion but not mine.

I’ll leave others to judge whether you have gotten personal or not because obviously you are not going to accept it.

I feel this whole conversation is getting a little tedious now and nothing is going to be achieved if it goes any further.

The bottom line seems to be that you believe what was said and done 3,000 years ago and I do not. So it is a bit of a waste of time going any further imo

So it’s best we agree to disagree.