Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How do you know? There was and is a great interest for the places were that bad man lived, for the same very reason, for the energy that's there.

Are you getting the Story mixed up,

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/u...erty-sale.html
Old 12-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Are you getting the Story mixed up,

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/u...erty-sale.html

Maybe you.

https://www.insider.com/katy-perry-n...imeline-2019-6
Old 12-04-2020, 02:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
"The last living nun who fought Katy Perry's purchase of a Los Angeles convent says the singer 'has blood on her hands'"

Yup, it's just like I said, once those Nuns get to beating your knuckles with their rulers you are going to be in a world of hurt. I have to say though, I don't think it is very Christian like for that Nun be bragging about drawing blood. Someone should check in and see where Francis is on this one.

Last edited by ketzer : 12-04-2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes it is me, I hadn't read the whole Thread and presumed you were referring to LG, sorry.

Anyway let's look at the good that can be done with the money raised, it's wasn't raised by anything illegal and it will help so many people during this difficult time. Let's hope more privileged Artist do something similar....
Old 12-04-2020, 03:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes it is me, I hadn't read the whole Thread and presumed you were referring to LG, sorry.

Anyway let's look at the good that can be done with the money raised, it's wasn't raised by anything illegal and it will help so many people during this difficult time. Let's hope more privileged Artist do something similar....

Why someone who is super rich still needs to rise donations from average people? How do we know this amount of money actually exists and it's actually donated and not used for other purposes?

She alone could donate 35 million with no problem.

I have no problem with these "stars", they can donate or not, I am not one of their followers.

A man/woman who wants peace and love for the whole world would never go to a such party, never.

I ask you, would you go? You who seem to promote a positive way of thinking, that degenerate art promotes a very dark and negative way of thinking, leaving real traumas on the physic of a child..
Old 12-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Why someone who is super rich still needs to rise donations from average people? How do we know this amount of money actually exists and it's actually donated and not used for other purposes?

I have no problem with these "stars", they can donate or not, I am not one of their followers.

A man/woman who wants peace and love for the whole world would never go to a such party, never.

I ask you, would you go? You who seem to promote a positive way of thinking, that degenerate art promotes a very dark and negative way of thinking, leaving real traumas on the physic of a child..

I personally don't care how it was raised unless it was illegal. It's not dark or negative unless you thinking it is and obviously the People who attended didn't think anything was wrong. We all think differently and what's good for one is bad for another, I don't know much about what went on as I don't have much interest in following the lives of Artists, if as you say Children attended then that's up to their Parents and some may really enjoy what was on offer, some love ' guts and blood ' which you can find on TV anyway.

The money raised will help so many and I hope others will follow suit, it's badly needed to help the needy and nothing illegal was done, look on the good side
Old 12-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:

Advertising is expensive. If you can get free advertising..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
if as you say Children attended then that's up to their Parents and some may really enjoy what was on offer, some love ' guts and blood ' which you can find on TV anyway.

Agreed..

And some kids like dark stuff, some don't. You can't tell how someone feels about it unless you're there or know the person. Having an appreciation for dark art says nothing about someone being good or not.

Ironically, repressing the dark side makes it more present and extreme. I never see or hear about this kind of stuff ThatMan comes up with in my own country, not to this degree, yet there's never a shortage of such stories in the USA. It's like with sexuality, and also alcohol. If a society represses it and is all hung up about it, it just seeps out in more extreme ways.