Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-04-2024, 06:42 AM
Master
Rotate polarity

Just sharing some basic insights during my journey, which assisted me. The topic is about rotating polarity.

Polarity is everywhere. Each half breath has a point of cessation, stillness, before the out-breath becomes the in-breath. Likewise, thoughts, they arise, play out and then ebb away, leaving a void of silence before the next thought is manifest.

All this is well known of course. On my part, I never engaged in any practice whatsoever, other than simply observing birth, dance and death of such transience, followed by resurrection of a new wave.

We may say, such a mindfulness orientation is detaching our presence from thoughts and sensations in mind-body, yet embracing & releasing each offering, thus adopting both Tantra, which honours and accepts body and Buddhism, which kind of negates it, as of my understanding.

Let us take the kundalini for example, since this is probably the most graphic and vivid energisation felt in body, if activated by grace. Initially, we look at the kundalini as something external to us. We may accept or resist, both have consequences, however the point is, we think we are this body and the kundalini is some external force. Well, here if we rotate polarity, we say we are the kundalini, the divine energy and as It are working upon the body apparatus, which also we ensoul, then with this approach, progress is accelerated.

Likewise, meditation. We do not meditate but rather rotate polarity and affirm that we are being meditated upon. This means the higher, formless, absolute aspect of us is meditating on mind-body as a sanctum within which transformation of consciousness is taking place. This deepens meditation as a non-doing with effortlessness.

Intuitively we may begin to shift awareness from a subject-object mental fixation, rotating polarity, say we look at a tree, the tree looks at us. Next step, neither looks, all is, held in space. Like this, this way, the fetter to this form is released, meaning we are still here but not totally so. Then of course, seeing not the object but spirit indwelling it and recognising unity.

On a basic level, this instrumentalises thought. We rest in awareness without thought as our default orientation. Thoughts are employed only when needed, otherwise not. Also we react less radically to the surprises and shocks of earth life. Thus we are centred, in equipoise. Having befriended silence, seeking ends. Ascension* (*of body consciousness) continues which is essentially a thinning out of the ego or concepts we hold onto, which represent our conditioning by the environment.

Just sharing as it applies to me, would welcome inputs from you all.

Thanks.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Guide

Blessings Unseeking seeker I identify with your whole post here, and will write
more when I fully wake up, just got out of bed.

regards michael