Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

hi elsousa, I don 't hear others thoughts, i just start noticing my thoughts are inconsistant with my personality, a trick I came up with was to relax, clear my head and then run an idea through my head, if there is no emotional response then it was probably me, if there is a hint of nervousness then its probably not mine ! I mentioned my ex now dead father in law told me " he was using his power over his daughter to destroy the marrige" I came out with a 'poem' about the relationship between men and women in front of my brother, it just popped out, my brother was really worried, "thats not you!! it was sevearly sexist but I didn't see it at the time, (I'm instinctivly egalatarian, and relate to all living things as my equal, never did baby language on my kids and only cut the grass to keep the neighbors happy, really upsets authority though, my body language also is egalatarian ,small kids and dogs see it instantly,as does authority, they just don't realise!) soon after I heard my father in law come out with this same poem, which also explained the nasty grey suit I bought!
another trick that worked ,certainly for me, was to hate with a passion , my parents, friends, (not kids) and anyone else for putting thoughts into my head, with examples etc , not that any of them did it on purpose, so no blame, and obviously they are forgiven, but I hated them with passion , next morning I woke up, got on with stuff, my head was clear, no noise, and I felt like me again , at the time I understood that we all start out as babys with what i called the symbiosis program which is non gender, our parents and others reprogram us for conflict, male and female versions thereof , trying to explain this to my parents did not work very well!!
as for solid evidence for telepathy, I use the I ching, richard willhelm translation with intro by carl jung, other versions are rubbish, I discovered it worked by accident, I really do not go with this spiritual mumbo jumbo !!! scary,,, when i think back the irony is imense! straight question straight answer 100%, twice its diagnosed correctly a fault on the engines of my cars, that i could not find, it works on non believers , usualy acknoledging the question for them, its a big black paperback, probably, pull it of the shelf and open it at random, read what it says if it's relevent to you at the time then you've just found your best mate. Apoligies for the spelling got to go,
Old 18-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder

hi crystalsong, I used to react to other peoples fear/anger as my own we are awfully good at rationalising our emotions ,after i wrote 'i am telepathic' on a bit of paper after three days of serious analysis as to what the **** was happening, I recognised other peoples fear at a range of 25 yards, about the same as dogs, thru solid concrete,
Old 18-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Pathfinder

I'll start another thread, 7 seconds, sort of evidence for telepathy, problem is I know that some of what I write will just be words , we tend to see only what we expect to see, too far out the box and I'll lose you, and yes when we think about someone we open up a 'line' and yes different frequency's, I am also non- scene, I'm very hard science about this stuff, LOL , if some one disagrees say so, I love a good debate, most of what I know I learn't the hard way, it's the stuff with the kids i need to explain, but i have never met an adult that can repeat back to me what i have just said, on that subject.
Old 18-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Pathfinder

another important thing , I was a regularly told i was genius when it came to science, there's some bad science at the start of quantum mechanics ,I spotted a few months ago, the conclusion is particles do not exist, its all just vibrations and waves in the two eithers your dark mass and dark energy, the relationship between the two is described by physics in the same way as taoism describes the relationship between the yang stuff and the yin stuff, golden yellow and electric blue respectively, and we feel it as happiness and fear, both can be used for telepathy(?) or can be projected telepathicly deafinatly, you guys are almost certainly useing the yellow stuff, the way i discovered this was as follows; went to a tai chi class with my ex who did this, arms above head breath in, as you breath out lower your arms and draw down your 'chi' a huge ,4foot, firey yellow ball droped thru my head and rested around my stomach, with an electric tingly sensation . I burst out laughing, everybody else looked at me as if i were taking the ****, I said nothing, this should reduce the telepathic effect if you can hold it there, for ef's sake don't do it while you are driving, it goes where you think it, down the road where your headed, I should get round to this 7seconds post of mine but thats how long it takes for us to react to a purely visual stimulas, this is why railway engineers are vunrable to trains and heavy plant on construction sites are so dangerous, cutting edge psycology has the evidence but havent worked out what it means in the real world , Adults filter stuff that happens so we don't see it, many of us have time slowed down anecdotes I have a brill one, actualy thats real time, we filter time out and also stuff that dosent fit our preconcived idea of reality, which is why most people don't see the effects of their telepathy, and of course keep repeating actions that dont work, like going to war etc
Old 18-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Master
You're actually talkin` my language canute , not via formal education but via personal study to understand what was happening or at least come up with a mental construct the rational mind could accept enough to 'go with the flow'. That search took me straight into Quantum Physics. Much of it was a rudimentary explanation for what happen to me and still does.
I've not read you '7 seconds' but I have an equation too based on the ability to return with predictions (future probability lines) and how the variance. I spent some time remote viewing stock market closing numbers at various days before closing and discover a time slip in perfect prediction based on the perception of linear time passage, meaning simply that the 'further' ahead in the future something is the more potential possibility by all manner of butterfly effects to disrupt the most probable timeline. It was fascinating to me that once the slippage was known, I think it was 11 mins a day from remote view to actual occurrence how something to be course corrected for to increase the percentage of accuracy.
Tom Campbell never discussed this application in TOE, but did discuss time slips if I recall.

25 years is pretty good for sensing fear, not sure what mine is, but most likely it has to do with current state of awareness - that seems to be the most annoying variable in almost everything. Because if we're not vibrating at a high enough frequency our 'antenna' isn't receiving or detail of information is greatly reduced. Most times I can feel it and other emotions when they hit my field, which used to be 5 feet out but I suspect is running at about 3 1/2 - 4 feet these days as I've dropped out of blessed-out Bliss Bunny state which contracts the field a bit it seems.

You are quite right that even thinking of someone forms a little energy line to them, the Black Arts use this to their advantage in what my Higher Self calls a Misuse of Power. However it's easy enough to block as it can only affect things which it can get a frequency match too. Meaning if we stay in a high frequency around Love which if I recall is 528 Hz then the dark arts can't penetrate because they are broadcast somewhere around 45 Hz to 120 Hz. Sort of a case of you can't get in the computer when you can't hack an encrypted password.
Old 20-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by canute
"When you are promoted to a deity then you can feel guilty about making a mistake, untill then your just like me , your forgiven ,just tell me what you have done and ill help you clean up the mess! OK?"
This is one of the most beautiful loving things I have read.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

Hi you people , I put a post on a psychology website, 'Quantum mistake' it used simple science to destroy particle theory, made the boys and girls at CERN look daft, my brother found it last night, I was going to suggest crystal read it , but its been disappeared, the physicists didnt like it either, they didn't attack the science just me ! , so ill post it on this site,
Crystal, by 'happy bunny' I presume you mean something along the lines of you woke up and the golden sunlight came crashing through the trees into your room, walked outside and everything was so happy to be alive, and I had to resist the urge to hug the trees and cha cha cha (dance) my way to the shop just in case my bank manager saw me, and got worried about my rather large unsecured business loan? type thing, manual dexterity goes through the roof as one watches oneself repeat previous actions perfectly, for the first time in my adult life I felt free and individual within an interconected whole, one planet , one mind, type thing? . july '97 there was a bubble in the stock market, that was me !
Old 21-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Pathfinder

crystal , quantum mistake, members cafe, copy it , someone don't like what i'm writing on other websites!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Pathfinder

theres a lot of money in partical physics and I just blew it out the water.
Old 21-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Master
I'm just gonna guess you've discovered what I discovered, there are no particles, no mass, everything is just energy vibrating at different frequency's creating the illusion of mass and that energy isself is highly programmable?
Particle Physics is Soooo Newtonian - old school. I don't pay too much attention to it anymore.

Bliss Bunny, yes, it's a bit like what you describe, but closer to the experience of taking a psychedelic like mushrooms or maybe a gentle acid trip. It's taken me a few years and some experimenting to figure out what causes Bliss States and why they petter out naturally.

When we reach a certain frequency, I can't tell you the exact range but it's over 250 MHz and the normal human body and it's organs usually operate around 62-68Hz, meaning its a quadrupling frequency effect far above the normal human operating ranges, which is when DMT is released by the Pineal Gland causing extreme high states of consciousness and often shifting us into a 5-12th dimensional states where we can also see the other beings who exist in the same space we do but at a much higher vibrational state.

These higher states are often earmarked by extreme levels of Love for Everything, we fall madly in love with life and every single being in it and marvel in wonder at the beauty of it all. It is a visually astounding experience usually and something as simple as moss on a tree turns into worlds with in worlds.

Having after some years of study and experience with it backwards engineering it to understand it I can assist others to the nessasarly frequency levels to experience what else is sharing space with us but on other dimensional plans. In my country it's called a Shamanic Journey. Traditionally the Shaman use mind altering drugs to add DMT into a person to cause the effect. It is not nessasarly at all I've learned and can be done with out the use of any drugs what so ever.
Studying the work of Nicola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich was instrumental in coming into understanding with this. Both we very aware and spent their lives researching nada experimenting with subtle energy. Tesla called it Radiant Energy, Reich called it Orgone Energy.