Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-01-2013, 05:00 PM
glpoisson

Quote:
sorry if i offended anyone by implying it was done for entertainment. just not sure what benefit it could have besides being interesting to know was why i asked. i am curious to know more,but as i have enough interests,don't want to get caught up in something else unless it's worth it.

No worries. Just go into it prepared to do some serious inner work and you will derive immense benefit.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
I just dont want to get too time consumed with something that is not of this life.

One could perceive anything as of this life. The past might be your colors and the future your canvas. What you paint effect the present which then effect your colors.

One could argue that one could go find ones own past lives to resolve issues in the present yet one could also argue that it could be as easily done through ones imagination creating a fictional past life memory. The latter is basically what we do when reading books, watching movies, playing games we just do not call it so. A great story that hits bullseye is as good an emotional uplift or release as a perfectly remembered past life. To the heart it makes no different as it lives in the present.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

Mine gave me an understanding of whom someone was to me in Spirit as he has always been with me, and as I learned he was me in a past life. It too opened the door to a friend I have very much living, to him sharing this Spirit with him and not knowing why he was there at times of need. Seems he was with me in that past life.

What it opend was an understanding of why there were struggles with this friend, as he was in some ways re living that past life in this life trying to find where he fit in.

It was honeslty a life changing path.

Lynn
Old 04-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Ivy

Quote:
I just dont want to get too time consumed with something that is not of this life.

This seems a healthy perspective - perhaps there simply isn't a need for you to look into your past lives at the moment...it may be that focussing on the present and future is the right path for you at the present time xx.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

yes,maybe. but,i do have curiosities.i would like to do my meditations and have things come up that i should know,or seek. well,idk if this was just a thought or insight but i had it pop in my head during meditation that a possible tf was a football player before. it was very random. i wasn't trying to meditate on him,but he's been on my mind as of late. so,dont know what that means.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:14 AM
danielleg1989

I found no benefit and in fact saw something scary and would never do it again. I saw someone from this life cause me harm in my old one.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Shang Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielleg1989
I found no benefit and in fact saw something scary and would never do it again. I saw someone from this life cause me harm in my old one.

Maybe you were shown such a thing so that you may forgive the person and release the energies involved.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 AM
LBW

Quote:
sorry if i offended anyone by implying it was done for entertainment. just not sure what benefit it could have besides being interesting to know was why i asked. i am curious to know more,but as i have enough interests,don't want to get caught up in something else unless it's worth it.

Hi annabelle239,
Didn't offend myself at all, and in turn I hope I didn't put you off with my mild warning.
*sigh* I am just getting so wary about speaking or writing anything...
Healer, heal thyself

If you are ready for it and do it correctly then it can be very freeing and telling for oneself. You can learn so much more abut who you are or why you act - or re-act.
Why there are certain people in your life.

I am currently reading a small book about wull... *stuff* and there is a short amount of detail pertaining to the mothers and societies thoughts and behaviours towards pregnancy and childbirth - the co-authors wonder if the difference between the two cultures mentioned affect the baby.
From personal experience and observations of a few others - yes it does! The little babe in the womb can and does pick up on the mothers negative thoughts, words and feelings towards the child.

Now I am going back further down the rabbit hole before I get another smack over the head for popping up
Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielleg1989

That's really interesting. Hmm.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBW
Hi annabelle239,
Didn't offend myself at all, and in turn I hope I didn't put you off with my mild warning.
*sigh* I am just getting so wary about speaking or writing anything...
Healer, heal thyself

If you are ready for it and do it correctly then it can be very freeing and telling for oneself. You can learn so much more abut who you are or why you act - or re-act.
Why there are certain people in your life.

I am currently reading a small book about wull... *stuff* and there is a short amount of detail pertaining to the mothers and societies thoughts and behaviours towards pregnancy and childbirth - the co-authors wonder if the difference between the two cultures mentioned affect the baby.
From personal experience and observations of a few others - yes it does! The little babe in the womb can and does pick up on the mothers negative thoughts, words and feelings towards the child.

Now I am going back further down the rabbit hole before I get another smack over the head for popping up

I can picture that being true about mothers and babies in the womb. I remember hearing something about the first seven years being vital in our lives and playing a part in who we are.