Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-04-2012, 11:20 PM
pvw298

Color I remember my past life

Hey I have done another thread on being able to sense spirits, but I wanted to talk about my past life. I know I was a jew killed in the holocaust, and God has given me blonde hair and blue eyes (the only blonde in my family)and I have always been very proud of that. I assume this is because in my past life, I would have been saved if I had blonde hair, blue eyes. (and if I wasn't a Jew). Also from a young age I wouldn't eat bacon, and I have never liked sausages, and I was wondering if this could be to do with my past life? Another thing is an immense fear of studying the holocaust, which we are doing in school coming up to GCSE. I start to feel sick, and then shake uncontollably, before I will start to cry without being able to stop. I have gone up to my teacher and I told him I find this subject extremely difficult and he excuses me from the lesson if I get too upset. But the worst thing is when I hear Hitler talk when we listen to a speech, and I feel so bad I think I might faint. Sometimes I get in the car at home time in such a mess, my mum just drivees down a quiet street and lets me cry and then tells me everything is ok and we go home. i have had to learn to get over some of my past life and learn to stay away from my mum as I used to not be able to leave her at the school gates and every day would be a nightmare. I went to a spiritual counsellor and she helped me learn a way of getting through this, and she also taught a way of using my 'power animal', mine being a tiger to make myself braver. If you are wondering what thats about, its because my mum has seen my spirit as being a tiger a few times. i was born in he year of the tiger as well, which is meant to be as my mum tried for three years to have me. Completley Unrelated sorry. Anyway I wondered if anyone could offer me advice on anything. Many thanks for reading xxx
Old 14-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Guide
Well, you seem to be learning about yourself, traveling on your own path. Just stay strong and know that there will be obstacles to overcome as you continue your journey. Though it appears that you have many a guide, (I just read your other thread). Don't be afraid to lean on your support! It's often times the strongest that need to be held up. You'll find that strength is something you already possess.
Old 14-04-2012, 01:39 AM
cresthill

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvw298
Hey I have done another thread on being able to sense spirits, but I wanted to talk about my past life. I know I was a jew killed in the holocaust, and God has given me blonde hair and blue eyes (the only blonde in my family)and I have always been very proud of that. I assume this is because in my past life, I would have been saved if I had blonde hair, blue eyes. (and if I wasn't a Jew). Also from a young age I wouldn't eat bacon, and I have never liked sausages, and I was wondering if this could be to do with my past life? Another thing is an immense fear of studying the holocaust, which we are doing in school coming up to GCSE. I start to feel sick, and then shake uncontollably, before I will start to cry without being able to stop. I have gone up to my teacher and I told him I find this subject extremely difficult and he excuses me from the lesson if I get too upset. But the worst thing is when I hear Hitler talk when we listen to a speech, and I feel so bad I think I might faint. Sometimes I get in the car at home time in such a mess, my mum just drivees down a quiet street and lets me cry and then tells me everything is ok and we go home. i have had to learn to get over some of my past life and learn to stay away from my mum as I used to not be able to leave her at the school gates and every day would be a nightmare. I went to a spiritual counsellor and she helped me learn a way of getting through this, and she also taught a way of using my 'power animal', mine being a tiger to make myself braver. If you are wondering what thats about, its because my mum has seen my spirit as being a tiger a few times. i was born in he year of the tiger as well, which is meant to be as my mum tried for three years to have me. Completley Unrelated sorry. Anyway I wondered if anyone could offer me advice on anything. Many thanks for reading xxx
i dont like giving advice but for you i try to help you weve come to the earth plane to learn lessons and also clear any past lifes experience weve had that are no longer of any benefit to use you have lived that life begin clearing
Old 14-04-2012, 05:27 PM
pvw298

Many many thanks for your help :)
Old 21-04-2012, 02:21 PM
orli_the_owl

I had a similar incident with the history class thing, but when we were learning about slavery. I got slightly hyserical and had to be excused from most of the classes, [particullaly when they were teaching us about teh teribley cramped slave quarters on the ships.
Around the same time I had a very vivid dream, where i had been captured and forced onto a slave ship. I looked out onto the shore of he island (i was on the deck of the ship) and saw two young boys, that i knew were my sons in the dream, crying and trying to chase the ship. I waved to them then looked into he water to hide my tears and i saw my reflecion where i was a tribaly aitired quite large black woman with amazingly deep brown, almost black eyes, with a brightly coloured turbun type thing on my head but the water rippled and it was my face as i know it. very pale, dark haired and blue eyed.
Then i woke up. hyseically crying. that was years ago bu i sill remeber evey detial, it was very distressing. I dont know if that was a past life (that was my fist thought when i woke up a the time, way before i was in any way interested in spitrituality) or just a figment of my vivd imagination sparked by the hisory classes. eiher way i found it interesting.

I dont have any advice for you, i just thought id share the experiace. Also, i visited auchwitz (sp?) recently this summer, where a good proportion of the jews were, for want of a better word, kept. and it was horrendous. an exeriance i never want to repeat (although i glad i did, we have to remeber the mistakes of he past). i kinda went into shock. and had a panic atack and retched quite a few times. Id not recomend you going there.

much love
orli
Old 22-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Pvw. While reading your post I thought of this book that might help you.

BEYOND THE ASHES
Cases of Reincarnation from the Holocaust
By Rabbi Yonassan Gershom

It tells about how the human soul rises from the ashes of tragedy. You may not be ready to read a book like this at this time, but it might help you read of other souls who have gone through what you have and how they dealt with their memories.

I too was born in year of the Tiger under the sun sign Leo. 1950
My parents took fertility pills, didn't realize they had them way back then, for 3+ years in order to have me. They said I cried ALL the time the first 6 months. I really was not happy once I got here, but that's another story.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Trieah

This may just be a speculation, but I can't help but feel that you were given this new life to help you to overcome all the fear and pain that you absorbed from the other life. I think a good thing for you to do, would be to immerse yourself into the things that are beautiful and peaceful in this world, like walking out in nature or something. Just surround yourself with thoughts of love and healing. And when you can feel those thing enough inside your heart, that you don't have to lean on other things to help get you through, then start working on releasing fear and feeling your own personal strength of self, love and compassion.

In that lifetime, your life and your freedom was taken from you. But in this lifetime, you need to be strong enough to take back your own life and freedom, by fully enjoying this life with happiness and love. Perhaps the reason why you chose to come back after such a horrific experience, was so you could truly learn to let it go, so that the fear and pain of it all would not be allowed to run your life anymore. Just a thought.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by orli_the_owl
I had a similar incident with the history class thing, but when we were learning about slavery. I got slightly hyserical and had to be excused from most of the classes, [particullaly when they were teaching us about teh teribley cramped slave quarters on the ships.
Around the same time I had a very vivid dream, where i had been captured and forced onto a slave ship. I looked out onto the shore of he island (i was on the deck of the ship) and saw two young boys, that i knew were my sons in the dream, crying and trying to chase the ship. I waved to them then looked into he water to hide my tears and i saw my reflecion where i was a tribaly aitired quite large black woman with amazingly deep brown, almost black eyes, with a brightly coloured turbun type thing on my head but the water rippled and it was my face as i know it. very pale, dark haired and blue eyed.
Then i woke up. hyseically crying. that was years ago bu i sill remeber evey detial, it was very distressing. I dont know if that was a past life (that was my fist thought when i woke up a the time, way before i was in any way interested in spitrituality) or just a figment of my vivd imagination sparked by the hisory classes. eiher way i found it interesting.

I dont have any advice for you, i just thought id share the experiace. Also, i visited auchwitz (sp?) recently this summer, where a good proportion of the jews were, for want of a better word, kept. and it was horrendous. an exeriance i never want to repeat (although i glad i did, we have to remeber the mistakes of he past). i kinda went into shock. and had a panic atack and retched quite a few times. Id not recomend you going there.

much love
orli

I have horrible reactions to imagery of the slave ships. I've seen 2 movies or series where they were depicted and I could not watch.