Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-05-2014, 08:16 PM

Is everything possible?

From my understanding, before we are born we choose to explore this life with its own theme and certain characteristics in order to experience what our soul needs to experience.
So, the question is, do we put a certain kind of limitations onto this life so we can be guided in the right path? Is our life set up completely before we are born or can those rules change?
For example, is winning the lottery possible to manifest or would it change one's destiny?
Old 25-05-2014, 09:18 PM
yumi14

I find it so hard to wrap my brain on why I would have chosen this life and the way it has turned out.

Part of me also sort of believes it as well , too. Embarrassingly to admit, I've tried to commit suicide before, when I was at my lowest and unable to bear the pain. It was too much for me to handle. I overdosed on antidepressants, and instead of my mind entering a dark void, my mind became acutely and sharply aware. I had visions of the future back during that time and I am freaked out as to how accurate most of those things /events of the future have come true. They were little hints, along with full-blown visions of future events. They haunt me now that I am aware that there is something to this.

All I know is if I had pre-agreed on this torrid life before I was born in order to learn things to grow spiritually, I can testify that indeed that is the case with me. I feel like I have come full circle with the lessons I was supposed to learn and I understand things in a higher light now than I ever have in all my life.

I know with 100% confidence, that if there is another life after this one, I WILL indeed get it right. I am determined to. Not only for my sake, but my loved ones as well. Actually, I feel more drawn into getting it right for their sakes, but I do know that I also spiritually need to do it for my sake as well.

I hope I made sense. There's definitely something about it, that makes me a believer now.
Old 25-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Master

I believe there are perimeters set when we design our life plan. But we also have our guides and angels to help keep us on track.

Lol, yes, I promise if I win the lottery I will not let it change my lifestyle (I am destined to win, I am destined to win).

Really I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at me because it would change who I am. Probably better I stay where I am.
Old 27-05-2014, 12:12 PM
pathfinder

If winning the lottery or some other windfall was part of your lesson, it could happen- ie you could manifest the lottery win if something similar was part of you life choice. The pathways between the points of destiny are always flexible.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Experiencer
Only a few years ago I used to say that life is a staged play but we, the actors, are free to improvise.

Now, I am not so sure. I can not make any statements on what I have not seen, that would be no more than a belief.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Master

Sarek, you have a logical mind apparently. I've always felt it is more difficult for the logical minded to make the leap into spirituality. So I always have the utmost respect for the logical-minded.

I, on the other hand, do not need to see it to believe it. I can close my eyes and feel it is right (for me).
Old 28-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Master
Anything we can think of is potentially possible, in this reality or in any other.
Old 28-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
From my understanding, before we are born we choose to explore this life with its own theme and certain characteristics in order to experience what our soul needs to experience.
Are we? Do we? You are setting the limits right from the start
Old 28-05-2014, 10:23 PM
danieltalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
Are we? Do we? You are setting the limits right from the start
I think it correct that we choose our parents and the life that accompanies that choice and yes these are limits or boundaries because that is the nature of Physicality. It is a realm of limitation.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Stillness_Speaks

All beliefs are limiting imo.