Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I was taught that every living thing has an aura. I personally do not see aura's around lamps, chair's or tables or anything inanimate objects. However, I can see a person's aura linger for a short time after they have moved from the chair to somewhere else.
Old 29-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
I was taught that every living thing has an aura. I personally do not see aura's around lamps, chair's or tables or anything inanimate objects. However, I can see a person's aura linger for a short time after they have moved from the chair to somewhere else.

So do I. If my friend moves his head sharply, for example, his aura takes a second to catch up.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Master

According to my understanding, everything living has an aura. Which is an energy field. Inanimate objects of all kinds attract energy over time, especially if they have been used with strong intent. If enough years pass and the item have been used enough, the energy system becomes more complex. I think even plastic and nylon items will possess energy when enough time has passed.

I can't see that energy, nor can I read it. Yet. But I can feel something. Which is why my home is crammed with old things. Weapons, camping gear, backpacks, military stuff uniforms, coins, hats, boots, books, clocks, compasses, binoculars, bottles, lamps, work tools, furniture... much of it a hundred years old or more. The total money value isn't much and I am not interested in that, only in the joy it gives me to look at, touch, use, scent, see the wear of many busy hands and hard journeys.
Old 31-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Inanimate objects of all kinds attract energy over time, especially if they have been used with strong intent. If enough years pass and the item have been used enough, the energy system becomes more complex.

This makes so much sense to me. I love to go into "antique" stores and just feel the energy surrounding items. Sometimes, I can feel the emotions of the owner/owners. I can sense their joy, sense of loss, love etc.. If the emotion of joy or happiness is strong, I will usually buy the item.
Old 31-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
This makes so much sense to me. I love to go into "antique" stores and just feel the energy surrounding items. Sometimes, I can feel the emotions of the owner/owners. I can sense their joy, sense of loss, love etc.. If the emotion of joy or happiness is strong, I will usually buy the item.

I own one single item that disturbs me. A crude rubber baton, probably ww2 or earlier. It is somewhat broken from having hit something very hard. I bought it online a long time ago and keep it only for reference. I normally don't look at it and I don't handle it, but when I do my neckhairs raise. As if something very bad happened with it. Oh I feel it all right.