Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Railey98

Question Curious Shadow Eyes: I Need Answers

My father had an unnerving experience in the last week, and I hope the following information can assist anyone with Spiritual connection help us a bit more. I am in need of answers, any answers, that can either give me more of an idea of what to look for, in terms of research, or of solid reasoning:

Background:

I live in the Pacific North West, Seattle area. There is a lot of water energy and natural energy that flows through this area, and when I am unfamiliar with a location can set me a little on edge, but it is nothing malevolent. Just an abundance of life all around me that I am obviously not used to.

My father is a Quaker Spiritualist, his fiance a Jewish Spiritualist, and I am a White Buddhist Wiccan. My father sees auras regularly, when he is properly tuned. I am a particularly empathetic individual, but am still a bit undiscovered as to where I fit properly. My father's fiance is very tuned to animals and the earth. We all accept and respect each others beliefs.

We all have a history of being involved with particularly demonic entities (shadow men, shadow clouds, great monstrous creatures, rat corpses that start rotting and maggoting over night) and Pookas (mischievous little devils, harmless really) through my father's 2nd ex-wife (not my mother). They continue to follow her family and have thus left us alone when we moved about 200 miles away. I have a little shadow cat that find joy in stalking me at night, harmless, and more of a protection I feel (my familiar is a cat).

All three of us have been involved in the horrors of the demon we used to live with, and have left us VERY wary of the things going on around us, energy-wise. We cleanse regularly and my family altar is above the fireplace, where, when we're threatened, we pray and light the candles we feel we need.

Problem:

That leads me to my issue: My father and I are pretty good at shielding, both ourselves and our home, a 2nd story fairly new apartment. Five days ago, Thursday the 10th, father experienced a very strange phenomenom:

In his sleeping mind he heard whispers, mostly nonsense, that only maintained some sort of feeling and definition as long as his mind was sleeping (like trying to remember a dream, its "odd"), but talking nonetheless.

From a dead sleep he saw two figures, wispy, like glass bubbles of mist (outlined but no where near solid; like fog around a street light in the dark) with defined eye sockets, a bit more "luminous" in the definition. They were bulgy, and defined as round orbs, flicking this way and that, looking inside his 2nd story bedroom window, like a chameleon, but tracking together, forward facing. The focus definition was the eyes, and around it the "mist" was solid enough to JUST make out an outline of a head and maybe shoulders.

The one on the left was taller, filling the window almost all the way to the top. The left was far more solid than the right. It was as if our apartment was the first story and it was standing outside, on the ground, average height then. The second one was a head and a half or so shorter, just its "shoulders" above the sill.

The feeling he got from them was one of curiosity, like they were observing and looking for something. Curious in nature. The biggest thing to him was that they remained outside the entire time, not even attempting to come in.

We have, however, dreamed similar dreams involving Ayeaye like creatures, but we were around 200 miles away from one another (NOT uncommon, at all, we even share thoughts like twins sometimes). Its a creepy feeling, but we're not about to be harmed or attacked.

Quaker Christian is familiar to him so he recited the Lords Prayer, inserting a banishment that felt appropriate before closing with Amen (we have a bit of experience). He repeated this more than a few times, before he woke up screaming, his fiance waking him out of his dream.

I'm asking for opinions, speculations, facts, sites, or anything else that could help. We're used to working with out right violent, malevolent and mischievous beings and demons, which are far more straightforward, so we would like to know if we should worry much, if its pretty typical, or if there's something we can do to take ourselves off their radar.

I am worried I dragged something with me, although before moving in here I was living with my mentor Witch, whom I call mom (not birth), and we were very safe and clean at home.

Thank you so much in advance, and blessed be.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Ascender

Sounds like a mokumokuren.

In Japanese folklore, if you have holes in the wall (traditional architecture had indoor walls made of rice paper) and didn't repair it, you'd start seeing eyes peeking through it. Since you don't have paper walls with holes through it, perhaps they decided to peek anyway and your dad saw the entire creature.

One night in the Philippines, I had a sleep paralysis episode where I witnessed a being that I (years later) identified as something else from Japanese folklore, so I can buy them hanging out far outside of their nation. Tch, tourists!

I'm afraid that I lost my link source for that (it was the same site that allowed me to identify my Japanese critter) but I seem to recall that, if you don't see their eyes, you'll hear whispering and know that the mokumokuren is there. If this is the case, the solution seems to be, to patch up the holes in the paper walls... that you probably don't have, but maybe there's some equivalent? Holes in your shields? Or, well, fairy tales aren't the most reliable resource since it's just passed between people who would add whatever they think is cool to the story, which makes a great story but...
Old 16-01-2013, 02:48 AM
MYFIGO

I think it is awesome for you to be in a home of such great support of your psychic gifts. It's great that you have a family that will all work together.

I do psychic healing and have found that I can experience what others do. Early on I realized that if I do not send all excess energy and spirits into the light during the healing, I will end up having to deal with them later. So each healing I do involves looking for spirit attachments. When we have been ill, depressed or in deep grief for prolonged periods of time, we can attract spirit attachments because our vibrations become lowered. We say we are "down" or our "spirits are low".

Human spirits respond very well to being convinced that their earth life is over and a better spiritual life waits for them in the light. Depending on the particular situation, it can take several healing sessions to detect and send on remaining human spirits, but they do go.

I can feel the excess spirit energy moving about my body when I do healing. That's how I know how much is there and if it has gone or not. I will see visions of these human spirits and can talk with them and even see them leave.

However, there are also negative spirit energies that also attach to people and/or residences. I know they are negative by the things they say. It seems that they delight in mind control. Their tone is sleazy and smooth. Since they are not always attached to the body of the person I am healing, I will apply Reiki over each opening of the house. I use my own as a basic starting point, and often the scene changes to someplace else. When I did this last week, I observed a mass of energy in a lower level room who proclaimed, "I am the Unity of Darkness". It would not go into the light as I requested but it responded quite well to, "In the name of Jesus Christ, get out!" I repeated this three times and then noted that everything felt light and clear.

These energies are quite powerful in their mind control. One night during a Reiki clearing, I was focused on the fireplace opening in an upper room and suddenly found myself standing outside the house (in the vision). I returned to the house and continued. Later in the lower level, I again was focusing on the fireplace in the lower level and found myself outside again but in the back yard. I returned inside and finished and things felt light and clear when I was done. You can do this too.

It is very important that you raise your vibrations. We all put out a vibration equal to our thought. If we are worrisome and scared, our vibrations will attract low-life entities and more things to fear. Books like The Secret, The Key by Jack Canfield and others will help give you ideas of how and where you can raise your vibrations. Positive thought is most certainly the very best thing you can do to protect yourself. An attitude of gratitude is another way to raise your vibrations. Negative entities do not like being around positivity.

Prayer and belief in good are also very important. Be as willing to believe in the power of good just as much as you fear evil. Prayer that you will be protected in a bubble of God's white light of love is very powerful. Just because you see things does not mean you are not protected. Visualizing yourself protected with a bubble of mirrored surface is great to send any negative thoughts directed your way. They are reflected back to the person that sent them to you.

There is one more experience that might help you. One night in my early healing days, I woke up suddenly to see a huge white mass of energy rushing at my feet. As soon as it came to them, my feet and lower legs became paralyzed and heavy as lead. I already knew not to give into my fear, but was prepared to struggle.

I heard two female melodious voices say, "no... don't.... Send it love."

I use loving energy in my healing, so I send the next breath from my heart to the area just above my knees. "Poof!" just that quick, the heaviness lifted, the air in my room felt clear and bright and I even saw sparkles floating away. I fell into the most peaceful sleep confident that I knew how to defend myself if it happened again.

I've used this method several times and shared it with others who have had good results with it. Love is much more powerful than evil and fear.

I hope some of this has helped you.