Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Will I be female in my next life?

Hi,

Is there any way of knowing if I will get to be a female in my next life? I am a male-to-female transgender in mid-transition and I'm in desperate need of knowing how the reincarnation process works. Do we even get a choice of what gender our bodies will be before we are born?

Last edited by Adrienne : 04-04-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Master
there are forum rules about discussing suicide of which i'm not well versed.
my sense is that what lies at the root of your discomfort is not having control over your life.
i'm gonna tell you that you do have control over your life; completely.
before incarnating into this expression of being, you chose every detail about your entire life
(in a general way; things manifest in unforeseen ways, but in accordance with that lifeplan).
Old 04-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Experiencer
As Horace said, there are rules regarding this discussion, but I will tell you this. I have been right where you are, and I know how you feel, and everything will be okay.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you H.O.R.A.C.E. and WabiSabi

Here is the forum rule regarding suicide discussion ~

Suicide Posts: Most members of Spiritual Forums do not have the necessary training to respond to those who are considering suicide and may even with the best of intentions say something that could negatively affect someone in that state of mind. These posts also can negatively affect anyone struggling with depression who reads them. So we cannot in good conscience allow discussions about a member's suicidal ideas to remain on the forums. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please contact someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters. There are sites that provide hotlines you can call to talk to someone who can help, such as http://www.befrienders.org/support/helplines.asp and http://www.suicidehotlines.com/national.html for example.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Hi,

Is there any way of knowing if I will get to be a female in my next life?

Sorry, I don't believe anyone has the answer you are looking for ....

there is really no way to know this.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Guide
Well, your soul reincarnated knowing what you will potentially be in your current life.. I feel souls incarnate into bodies that will be transgender to balance those feminine and masculine energies and show others that there is nothing wrong with that and to inspire others to be more like that physically if that's who they feel they should be or energetically or both. Instead of the usual male being overly masculine and not in touch with his emotions and vice versa with females. This world has become too masculine dominant and a lot of people are coming in to create that balance between masculine and feminine energies. Earth needs that feminine energy again.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Master
Honestly I feel like our souls are genderless.

I also feel like we are coming into an age where classical male/female roles are being challenged... I feel like my generation and those younger than I, for the most part, are the most accepting, open-minded generation when it comes to gender norms and identifying as different genders than we were genetically assigned.

I feel like in the future your question will be obsolete because it REALLY WONT matter because civilization will finally be at a place where "normal" means absolutely nothing and people are allowed to live how they feel...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 04-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Master
You soul decides what gender you will be in all your incarnations. I am almost certain that you being transgender might be one of the life lessons your soul wanted to experience.

They also decide their appearance, the people they will incarnate with as well as a whole host of other things--you'd be surprised at just how much of your life is thought out, including attending to karma amongst other things.

I know nobody knows for sure, but this is just what I currently believe.

Welcome to the forums, btw. :)
Old 05-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Honestly I feel like our souls are genderless.

Ditto....

By the way - welcome to the forum DivineOne....
Old 05-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
I am honestly unsure about a definitive answer to your question.

When we pass from this body there will open up to us a perspective and understanding that we can only really know there. That is the best that I can intuit and know in my inner self. I also realise this life has a purpose which I honour, even though it has torn me in two to live here sometimes.

Concerning physical sexual characteristics, if great suffering is experienced in the 'wrong' body, it can sometimes be possible to have sex-change surgery, if a compassionate doctor is consulted. This is no easy route, and involves hormone therapy as well, but the option is possible. It may be very expensive surgery in many countries, but I think in the UK a surgery like that may be considered on the NHS (?) for those greatly in need psychologically.
Even if the surgery is expensive, if the need is great, it can be achieved with grit, patience, and determination to work and save money.

As for bearing children naturally...that may not be physically possible at this stage of science (at least I don't think) -but for a sex-change person whose circumstances are favourable for child rearing, adoption is another possibility....and love and willingness to truly care selflessly for another should be the main motive.