Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2019, 03:49 AM
Guide

Getting ready for take off into space

Hello,

I had a interesting dream last night. It was the first time I ever had such a dream... and I have had all kinds... I forgot the first part but it was long... it seemed like we were getting ready to launch our ship to space... it kinda reminded me of something out of the original alien movie... as far as it being so clean and simple looking... it wasnt scary or creepy by any means and was kinda joyful feeling about and excitement... I remember carrying some information somewhere but... I forgot that part...

I had to wake up to use the restroom but when I did.... i felt refreshed and awake even though I was probably asleep for 2hrs....

upon returning to sleep I had a 2nd dream.... It was mee and some girl who I dont know... and we were maybe in our teens..... we were wearing space suits... like new age type... like something like star trek but all white with grey lines.. and we had white helmets that were thin... kinda like a skateboarder helmet but more slimmer and white with a light blue visor....

we were trying to talk to these astronauts about something but they werent listening... until the girl next to me said that we are from the future and we are trying to fix something.... and she handed her some note or piece of paper that caused the lady refusing us to drop her jaw... I think I woke up after that....

hmmm.. i wonder what this dream meant?
Past live? Some psychic said something like that... im from the future.... and its almost insulting that I have to find a job to work until im able to create like I want...

oh wells... any ideas.?
Old 04-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder

It’s funny I clicked on your thread !

We are meant to start exploring the universe very soon

Your dream reminded me a lot of mine, one I think of whenever I’m down and confused

So I worked at an entry level position at a large Space agency for a year in real life , one dedicated to space exploration and making these space ships

I had a dream of me playing this really exciting soccer game , and I was marking someone the entire game. After the game he came up to me and was like Hey Hello How Are You I Missed You It’s Been A While !!! Then he held up a pin of the logo of that space agency, just like the pin I was given in real life for my work.

And he said:

“I have one of these, you need to get one too”

So he took me to this store and said they have these in there you need to go get one. And I talked to the cashier asking if they had this pin , and he was like ummmm idk check over there . I was rustling through this box of pins but all of the pins were like cheap knock offs of my original , all slightly altered and distorted .

Then I woke up , and right before I woke up I think I finally found that pin in my dream. Or , maybe the dream was telling me I need to keep on looking in real life. Either way I woke up and felt like I finally found it , and I was so happy.

That person in my dream was my guide , and he was telling me “I have one of these , I’m a space traveler, and you need to get one too!” For a while I thought it was a sign to go back to that specific agency in real life, but now I think it’s a more general sign to continue down this path of space exploration.

Hearing your dream really gives me hope that there are other people out here receiving similar messages of space exploration , telling us we are meant to explore this universe

Peace&Love
Old 05-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Guide

Nice dream and yeah we the people are meant to explore.... it seems like we are almost there.... We have all ready been throughout the cosmos.. at least the military has.... many different planets in various solar systems even know the name... Americans haha

Tsk tsk.. here is a link to check it out... there is a lot of info out there... :)

or just look up "Divine Cosmos with David Wilcock"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvracg
Old 06-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
I picked something out of the dream for you, something that isn't about literal space travel or exploration. Might have a hint of the past life thingy too. Or perhaps it's symbolic of different stages of your life - adult vs teen time periods.

You're ready to move into your future, you've got a girl with you. Is she from your soul group maybe? Perhaps a feminine aspect of yourself? A symbol of a partner...

But there's something from your past that had a huge impact on you, enough to stop future exploration into that something. Something you've only experienced in the past (either past life or as a teenager).

It needs attention... you may feel it needs fixing or maybe you're being shown that you need to deal with it now so you can move forward.

Any dreams or aspirations from back then that you gave up? Perhaps you failed at something and didn't have the heart to try again? Maybe there's something you'd like to do now but you feel like you've past the door of opportunity, that you should have started ages ago instead of now. Feeling nostalgic?

Just a thought or two for you, maybe it'll help you figure out the dream.

If you feel it's a lesson from a past life that you'd like to revisit or re-examine how it could help you now, some meditation is just the thing for you *smile*

Old 09-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Guide

Yeah I was getting some past live vibes too especially when they mentioned time travler. I went to a famous psychic/medium almost a year ago and he said that I was like a time travler and that it was almost insulting to have to find a job. There was a time when like 15 years ago or so when I had a series of past life vissions that lasted a whole week... at the end there was a person I was looking in the eyes and It was the first time I felt and knew what love was....

After a while of searching for myself I had more of the past live come to me... aparantly I had to destroy the place that I loved and I tried to take her with me and she declined... because she cared so much about the people she wanted to go with them. I destroyed that area and killed myself in the process in that life.... over many other lives it was the karmic learning and etc from that.... so I felt the extremely heart broken from that...

I dont think I have had anything in this life that was as painful as that... anyways...

Im in love with a girl and did a whole bunch of stuff to show her but I didnt receive the same type of feelings back... anyways I tried moving on and stuff and I thought I was past her but when I saw her again... my heart just feels so wierd around her. I dont know why its like that....

anyways recently it seems that she has been showing some affection... her mom even sent me a text and invited me over for dinner.... lol that was new and a big surprise but I dont know what to make of it.... She knows how I feel so I dont want to keep comeing back to her and asking her out. I am letting her be free and not presssured. She knows how I feel.

I think I was thinking about her that night when I had that dream. I was happy..... but we will see... out of respect I wont push the envelope... I think she has to take the next step...

but it could be something completely entirely that is affecting me...

I will have to meditate on it later

Thank you for your insight. :)