Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Soul Searcher

Color Need to go back and find out...

Hi again guys

Ok, so If any of you have read some of my posts, i've talked about my NDE, later followed with an OBE + premonition of past life, that came true to me a year later aged 6 when I ended up in the place of my past-life vision.

Those few years for me between aged 2 and 7 were so powerful, and sadly the only time i've had an OBE etc. Now i'm just incredibly intuitive about people, and can sense spirits/vibes all the time.

I'm left with SO many questions, and i'm contemplating doing either 2 things now, seeing as it suddenly feels important that I figure out where I came from..
1 - having a past-life regression done by a professional in this area.
2 - teaching myself how to slip into an OBE/astral projection/achieve visions of past life

I need to go back and see what I saw again, make sense of it all as I was too young back then to understand.

Is this at all possible? If so, how can I learn to do this? I understand this may take many years of patience

Thanks so much!

Nadine.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Guide
I'm a bit more open minded in what I consider a "projection" to be compared to most people. I'm sure you've had more since. :)

So what you're asking if that you'd like to learn to project in order to go back to see and experience what you did before? Sure, it's more than possible.

I'd suggest starting projection using a WILD technique. You can find a number of them just by googling it. Lemme know if you're having any problems.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searcher
Hi again guys

Ok, so If any of you have read some of my posts, i've talked about my NDE, later followed with an OBE + premonition of past life, that came true to me a year later aged 6 when I ended up in the place of my past-life vision.

Those few years for me between aged 2 and 7 were so powerful, and sadly the only time i've had an OBE etc. Now i'm just incredibly intuitive about people, and can sense spirits/vibes all the time.

I'm left with SO many questions, and i'm contemplating doing either 2 things now, seeing as it suddenly feels important that I figure out where I came from..
1 - having a past-life regression done by a professional in this area.
2 - teaching myself how to slip into an OBE/astral projection/achieve visions of past life

I need to go back and see what I saw again, make sense of it all as I was too young back then to understand.

Is this at all possible? If so, how can I learn to do this? I understand this may take many years of patience

Thanks so much!

Nadine.

I just want to say that even if you teach yourself how to project there is no guarantee you will ever have any past-life visions. Or if you do there is no way of definitely knowing it was something from a past-life or just some scattered thought. I am not saying by any means it is not possible but it's certainly not something that definitely happens to everyone who astral projects either. In most cases past-life regresssion is experienced through the Akashic records or whatever you want to call them. Edgar Cayce was able to experience the Akashic records through trance state but he was not out of body otherwise he would not have likely been able to answer the questions people asked him while he laid on the couch in trance state. The Akashic records by some credible sources has been explained to not be some metaphysical library located somewhere in the astral planes that you are able to visit while out of body, but instead it is a frequency similar to a radio frequency. To access this frequency you need to have the ability of tuning your brain into the proper frequency, just as you would turn the knobs on an actual radio attempting to pick up the frequency of your favorite radio station.

So with that said being able to leave your body through astral projection/OOBEs/NDEs is not necessarily going to give you the tools to access the history of your past-lives. You will have to learn how to pick up the frequency for the Akashic records. For some people this comes naturally, for some it comes with years and years of practice and training, and for others it just happens randomly for no evident reason. Even if you never were able to have visions of past-lives there is so much you can learn from astral projection that putting in the time and effort to learn how to do it certainly would not be wasted time. Most people get into astral projection for one reason and by the time they are able to project on a regular basis the reason they are projecting has completely changed. Once someone has a firm grasp on the possibilities during astral travel their reasoning behind doing it has evolved to be much grander than it was before.