Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,
Good evening Patrycia. Just as I was embarking on a reply on a lovely quiet Sunday morning my friend came over so we could sort his head out. Jolly hockey sticks and such.

Quote:
My first real bike was a Raleigh Spacemaster, red with silver mudguards. As soon as I got home from school, I was straight out on it. I would cycle to school, friends, round to see my grandparents, everywhere on that bike. And when I wasn’t on it, I was cleaning and shining it.
That doesn't surprise me, it's in line with your running.

Quote:
Again? Seriously?!

Cramps like that are often a sign of low magnesium, rather than what I’ve got which isn’t cramps but just a tight calf muscle which was evident as soon as getting out of bed, it’s sorted now.

You might want to think about taking some magnesium. Many people are low in magnesium as it’s not rich in our soil anymore. But in addition to a supplement, you may want to try this, which is a transdermal magnesium and put it on the calf after a shower. It will smart to begin with, which is just a sign that you need the magnesium and after a few days that will ease off.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Better-You-...rmal+magnesium

It may be that you could also experiment with the stretching exercises I’ve been doing. Rather than me explaining it badly, this is what I’ve been doing, and it’s worked a treat, my calf is now back to normal. Also, my back problems have eased up considerably and I am wondering if there is a link. Maybe it’ll work for you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqQcHJ9JEw

If you live in a bungalow, as I do, I happened to have one of these in my loft, which is perfect for doing the exercises. I was doing them about six times a day and have eased down to about once a day now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Costway-Aer...bic+step&psc=1

See how you go and let me know how you get on.
Yep, seriously. It's only flared up in the last couple of weeks or so so I'm not sure what that was about. I had it really bad a few years ago but that was because of my job, lifestyle and diet. At the time I was doing security and standing about most of the day, and my diet consisted mainly of canteen food because of shift times, etc. A change of job and diet straightened that out. Once it in a while I'll feel a little stiff (stop laughing) but that usually goes after stretching it on the stairs. It seems to be when I've slept or sat in an awkward position that really brings it on.

Quote:
I don’t take that as condescending and in fact, I’m quite chuffed that you picked up on this for your perception is on the money! There have been a lot of spiritual experiences of late for me; the card/dream/song about the mirror, the quartz crystal, the numbers happening throughout the day / night and a few other experiences. But what’s really moved me forward, is I’ve done so much work / healing on the trauma on an emotional level as you know, but was having difficulty releasing that last little bit which was forgiveness of myself, for not having listened to my intuition although at the same time, acknowledging and understanding why my intuition was drowned out by the people / circumstances. I don’t want to say too much about this but an interaction / occurrence re MK has just blasted that final bit out of my orbit. I am now easily able to forgive myself, no problem and not only do I have that forgiveness, but the gift of how it came about.

Also, for the last few weeks there has been a card I pick from the Earth Wisdom oracle that keeps reoccurring every day, every other day, it’s always the same card ….. ‘Clear the Aura’. I’ve dowsed and asked if this is something I’m actively supposed to do but it said not, that it was happening anyway, more than likely of things I’m working through and the turnabout in my thoughts.

So slowly but gradually I’ve been learning a new approach to life and the fact that I’m not running at the moment is obviously meant to be. Because what drove the running for six years was my enthusiasm / desire and those qualities are no longer there – because they’re not meant to be. I keep seeing in my 3rd eye the message that I am in the recovery stages of ascension so I’m coming out of that intense phase I went through I the winter. I feel like I’ve had a few of Matt’s energy upgrades. My energy levels are recovering care of the right B12 supplement (which in itself has taken a time to find). I’m beginning to see life working in a new way, so I’m very happy to stand back, and let this experience unfold to wherever it leads. My body obviously needs this time. Running has put me in a good position health wise, so I’m still reaping the benefits. And who knows maybe I’ll return to it, or when the time is right it’ll possibly something new.
Sometimes as I write to you I'm getting 'inspiration from above' and the sigh was coming from 'up there'. It is relief but in a nice kind of way, as if someone is glad that you've finally reached this stage.

Forgiving yourself is probably one of the biggest things anyone can do, it's one of those double-whammies where you admit you're less than perfect and you're not blaming yourself for it. I've been through a lot of that in the last year or so and it's such a damned relief, as though all the baggage is finally dropping away. The Universe is also a reflection of you, which is why you're getting so much of a variety of communication from the Universe. It's as though that's kicked the door open and the Universe has an 'all areas access pass' to your field of perception.

The good thing about forgiving yourself and having the gift of how it came about means you'll expand your consciousness. I was having trouble with something I'd read in the forums and every answer seemed to be leading me up my own backside, then my Guide popped in with the answer. "It is encompassing." That's what fifth dimensional consciousness is, and it's what you're doing here.

One of the things that's been hanging around in your auric field is the being at odds with yourself, it's been in your core vibrations for quite a while now. Because you're finding it easier to forgive yourself the vibes created by you being at odds with yourself will/have been clear/clearing. In part yes it's the turnaround in your thoughts but forgiving yourself is very much a deeper level than thoughts, it's your core being. As for your running, well, you're not running away from yourself the same.

Quote:
I’m a bit puzzled here, are you saying your core strength is poor and you’re not sure why? Do you mean that your muscles feel weak, or you’ve got digestive issues?

If you could retire, that would be awesome! I’d love to be able to go part time, to get a better balance but can’t see it happening. One thing I do worry about is what the future looks like: working to 67 is a worrying prospect unless my ‘higher self’ has something tucked up its sleeve. You never know, I do have a good amount of premium bonds.
A bit of both. I'm going to see the vet at the end of the week and hopefully get a good overhaul and find out what's happening. Over two years ago I suddenly lost a fair bit of weight and started feeling as though I just didn't have the strength any more. I'm getting acid reflux which I'm managing and while it isn't all that serious it can't be good, and some times it's worse than others.

The Universe gives us what we need when we need it, and that's been particularly true for me since we moved here in 2005. It's not your Higher Self that's got something tucked up her sleeve, you do. You'll be fine, as long as needs and wants aren't on different planets.

I'm working part time, when we came up here we decided we'd work to live and not live to work. To be honest I was sick of the rat race. We're not rich but we're not short neither and everything is in a nice, easy balance. I'm not stressing about having work my chops off to pay for an expensive holiday that's badly needed after working my chops off. I doubt I could sit on my backside for long enough anyway, I'd have to find something to keep me going. If a lottery win is on the cards then it's photography classes and a motorhome, and definitely a microlight pilot's licence.

Quote:
Awww, that’s lovely!
It keeps changing colours and it's done so a few times over the years. Often it changes then goes back to the opaque grey again but this time it's kept the changes for longer.

Quote:
I’ve been placing the clear quartz in the sun by itself but last Sunday afternoon I had a couple hours of sunbathing in the garden and I took the crystal out and placed it on the ground beside me, so it had the benefit of being in the full sun, outside in the summer air and connecting to Mother Earth and also being within my energy field. I do feel like this crystal has massive potential, and also an ‘old friend’ in the making, which is why I want to give it some freedom and respect. I expect I’ll get messages or the urge to use it when the time’s right.
I get the feeling you and the crystal are going to be BFFs, there's always a purpose or a reason for these things coming into our Lives. I also have a clear quartz with a silver dragon wrapped around it and it reminds me of my own dragon. I don't know why but I;m getting a lot of the energies that were coming through when I was writing my stories so I'm not sure what's happening there. For now it's just little things like wearing the crystals again and little 'messages' coming through.

Quote:
Ah right, I wondered if it had started with Uriah Heep but it sounds like it was before that and before all these synchronicities and coincidences started.
It started a long time before the Heep,l I can't remember what thread it was but our Paths have crossed at least once before this one. I knew then, it's just an intuition beyond intuition if that makes sense.

Quote:
Yes, it took me many years and many jobs learning how it all works, not to get drawn into office politics, not to get too close or too distant to anyone, appear to play by the rules. Got it down to a fine art now but every so often I do find something will cause me to bristle!
Someone once told me that Old Souls often have the worst problems here, it's because they're never fully integrated into this dimension. Interestingly she was a Native American Thunder Being, and her energies were very pure. It's like the saying, "On the earth but not of it" or words to that effect. I've always felt... not at odds but never quite comfortable with this dimension, as though I'm here but not really.

Quote:
There is a former manager that comes to mind with that description, an incredibly difficult time for me and the whole team for many years in my previous job. Unbelievably stressful at times. However, it worked itself out and they left under somewhat dubious circumstances. And I went from having the worst manager ever to the best manager ever until the whole team was closed down as part of a review
I'm also guessing that you learned or gained something from your encounter with him, other than him being the stuff nightmares are made of. It's said that during the most difficult of times we learn the greatest of lessons.

Quote:
Just a few weeks ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed that but purely from an energy resonance viewpoint and from what’s occurred over the last couple of weeks, I can quite believe it now.
Everything's changed, everything is different. Everything looks the same but everything has changed and it feels like a very different reality, one that I'm not used to.

Quote:
I must admit, a little while back, after the UH coincidence, Chris de Burgh album, the similar jobs and half a dozen or more other coincidences, I wondered whether there may be one or two other synchronicities to be revealed – but it’s got to the point where, it feels to me anyway, it’s gone beyond synchronicity into something else, although I’ve no idea what the something else is. Is there anything beyond synchronicity? Maybe we’re creating it.

By the way, does this song hold any meaning for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2drKRQIUQk

Patrycia
We're a long way from done yet, I get the feeling that this is preparation. What's next is anyone's guess.

I never was much of a 10CC fan at all but my cousin was, she was sweet on Lol Creme. That came out around the time I was potato-picking and staying with my aunt and uncle in the country, they'd got me a job for a few weekends with his boss. That was back-breaking work. It was also the first time I drove a tractor, at least on my own anyway. Around that time I was coming out the other side of a lot of not-so-nice stuff and family relationships changed for the better, but only just. The song was rattling around in my noggin a few weeks back but I couldn't figure out why, it was really random and didn't make any sense. Then again, at the time I was going through a lot of digging deep into my past and what I went through. I didn't make the connection then but I'm wondering if there was something in the song being in my head 'telling' me that I'd come out the back of the worst of digging through my past.

For some reason I needed to give you the right Jon and Vangelis link, especially after you saying you'd liked Vangelis' Bladerunner soundtrack. I didn't realise he'd also worked with Tangerine Dream and Kitaro. Kewl. Anyway, although it's a tad dramatic in places it hits the right spots for me -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqEL-BPa9TM
Old 08-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G,

Really pleased to hear from you; I was concerned that something had happened but I’m sure you were able to help out your friend, aided by some whisky perhaps!!

Quote:
That doesn't surprise me, it's in line with your running.

You mean the physical activity or the throwing myself into something 110% as can be my way?

Quote:
Yep, seriously. It's only flared up in the last couple of weeks or so so I'm not sure what that was about. I had it really bad a few years ago but that was because of my job, lifestyle and diet. At the time I was doing security and standing about most of the day, and my diet consisted mainly of canteen food because of shift times, etc. A change of job and diet straightened that out. Once it in a while I'll feel a little stiff (stop laughing) but that usually goes after stretching it on the stairs. It seems to be when I've slept or sat in an awkward position that really brings it on.

Ah, you’ve discovered the ‘stretching on the stair’s trick – works a treat. Mine’s fine now.

But seriously, both of us with the same problem in the same place!!! It reminds me of something that happened back in 2006. I was involved in a car accident after some idiot went into the back of my car when I was stopped at a pedestrian crossing. This was in the day when some cars didn’t have head restraints and I ended up with a severe case of whiplash. I rang a friend and he took me down to casualty to get me checked out. I came home about 8 in the evening and thought about phoning my mum to tell her what had happened but thought it was getting late and I didn’t want her to spend the night worrying, so I left it to the next morning.

When I rang in the morning, she told me that the previous night, she’d had pains in her neck. And that was before she knew about the accident. And then quite a few years later, the experience was reversed when she developed a case of plantar fasciitis and I developed pain in my right foot.

Quote:
Sometimes as I write to you I'm getting 'inspiration from above' and the sigh was coming from 'up there'. It is relief but in a nice kind of way, as if someone is glad that you've finally reached this stage.

I would guess the someone “up there” would be my Nan or my dad, or both. Dad was on the earth plane when it happened and he was my super support, ringing me twice a day. And my Nan, when she comes through in medium readings, has given me support at the level of my spiritual understanding at the time. It’s only taken 13 years but I have finally got there! And as Matt said in one of his recent videos I’ve learned that I can take a hit, a big one, and I survived. And when he said that, it really struck a chord with me, and I actually felt a smidgeon of pride!

Quote:
Forgiving yourself is probably one of the biggest things anyone can do, it's one of those double-whammies where you admit you're less than perfect and you're not blaming yourself for it. I've been through a lot of that in the last year or so and it's such a damned relief, as though all the baggage is finally dropping away. The Universe is also a reflection of you, which is why you're getting so much of a variety of communication from the Universe. It's as though that's kicked the door open and the Universe has an 'all areas access pass' to your field of perception.

Yes, baggage dropping away is exactly what it feels like.

Do you think that’s what the numbers are? I’ve had two instances where I’ve woken one night at 11.11, then the next night it’s 2.22 and the next 3.33. And that’s happened twice. I asked my guides what the numbers were all about and the reply was ”divine rightness / correctness.“

You’re right, I am experiencing many new spiritual experiences. The other day, I was doing a meditation/relaxation to a chakra CD with singing bowsl and binaural beats. It’s not usual for me to do this, I just felt compelled to do it. When the track reached the throat chakra (one of the chakras severely upset by the trauma) I started spontaneously coughing. And then the next day I discovered I can whistle again! I used to whistle a lot but just lost the ability and now suddenly, I’m whistling away to anything. And the other thing that happened in the meditation was my arms started to lift off the ground about 25 inches, it was though they were being supported by some energy. I’ve never experienced that before. So there’s all kinds of stuff going on.

Quote:
The good thing about forgiving yourself and having the gift of how it came about means you'll expand your consciousness. I was having trouble with something I'd read in the forums and every answer seemed to be leading me up my own backside, then my Guide popped in with the answer. "It is encompassing." That's what fifth dimensional consciousness is, and it's what you're doing here.

I definitely feel that I’m changing; inside and out. I think the vit B12 is starting to have a real impact and I think being low in this has affected me more than I realised. I’m still getting the occasional low blood sugar event and my guides said there is a link with low B12, so I looked that up and sure enough there is. But I’m no longer going into work with no energy. Plus of course with the lovely hot weather which I’m relishing, I’m getting a good dose of Vit D. The cards are telling me exactly where I am every day, they’re so on the money! I’m constantly also picking the fertility card from the Psychic Tarot and Divine Connection is another frequent one.

Matt’s teachings have gone to a deeper level with me somehow, and I can’t quite explain what I mean by that. The other day I was watching a video and taking about 10 pages of notes but afterwards I couldn’t recollect any words, sentences, nothing. Yet so many of the ones I’d seen months ago, I could still recall well. This really, really bothered and troubled me for several days until my guides finally popped in and said you’re not remembering it because you don’t need that one, you’ve done it; you are living it.

Also, now with what’s happening for him personally that’s triggered other stuff in me that’s come up to be dealt with. I think the quartz crystal is here to help me with some healing to do with the heart and the ananda khanda chakra and I tried to use it the other day but I could feel some resistance in me – so I had a Southern Comfort instead!!

So I know I’ve got some work to do with how to move forward with this but Matt’s helping me with that too plus he’s got the second of two new videos out which I just know there will be some magic words that will show me the way forward. In fact, although I’m really enjoying life at the moment, Saturday morning is where I want to be; in front of the computer, listening, watching, recording, showing me what’s next. It feels like I’m studying at degree level. You know my quality of solid, unswerving, 120% enthusiasm – that’s it, right there on a Saturday morning! It’s one of the characteristics I really like about me, there’s no ‘trying’ to do something, ‘must’ do something, ‘should’ do, etc. When motivation is off the scale like this, it takes no ‘trying’ it has a life of its own. That’s what my running was like!

Quote:
One of the things that's been hanging around in your auric field is the being at odds with yourself, it's been in your core vibrations for quite a while now. Because you're finding it easier to forgive yourself the vibes created by you being at odds with yourself will/have been clear/clearing. In part yes it's the turnaround in your thoughts but forgiving yourself is very much a deeper level than thoughts, it's your core being. As for your running, well, you're not running away from yourself the same.

Yes, I feel that’s what’s happening; I’m clearing stuff physically, mentally, emotionally, I think that’s why I keep selecting the ‘clear the aura’. Also from this new Energy Oracle which I’m growing to really like I’ve selected the ‘Door to Personal Health and Happiness’ a number of times.
Do you have any oracle cards, I’m sensing they’re not quite your thing but may be wrong?

Quote:
A bit of both. I'm going to see the vet at the end of the week and hopefully get a good overhaul and find out what's happening. Over two years ago I suddenly lost a fair bit of weight and started feeling as though I just didn't have the strength any more. I'm getting acid reflux which I'm managing and while it isn't all that serious it can't be good, and some times it's worse than others

Did you know unexplained weight loss and lack of strength/energy can be a symptom of low B12?

Acid reflux is not good as it can often accompany other things; been helping someone at work with this who had a hernia as well as Helicobacter pylori. It can be a complicated situation as reflux can be the only symptom but can also be part of a wider issue. B12 can help with acid reflux.

https://www.viridian-nutrition.com/b...b12-deficiency

It can be made worse by certain foods such as spicy, fatty and some fruits and pretty much everything is worse if you get stressed. Have you kept a note of what you’re eating and drinking to see if you can identify the trigger? You could try eliminating gluten, dairy for a few weeks (separately).

I can only tell you that going down the allopathic medicine root is not something I would do. Its usual aim is to treat the symptoms, not the cause and can cause more or new problems. The natural way is always better. You may want to take a look at this:

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2017...without-a-ppi/

I haven’t been to the vets for years! My approach would be to have the tests, interpret them and then find my own way. Like I was on the verge of going to ask for various tests to track down the low energy levels but it looks like I’ve solved that one myself.

If you want to start the journey of helping yourself, it takes time to research and commitment and finding something that works for you. A good place to start is here:

https://articles.mercola.com/home-re...lux-ulcer.aspx

Reading through the comments at the end is just as educational!

Give the B12 a try because on a separate note, if we’re experiencing similar physical issues, if I’m responding so well to the B12, chances are you could. Just make sure you get a good quality supplement with no artificial sweeteners. This is the one I use

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013AV1T...=5519740580502

Quote:
I'm also guessing that you learned or gained something from your encounter with him, other than him being the stuff nightmares are made of. It's said that during the most difficult of times we learn the greatest of lessons.

I thought I don’t ever want to work for a jerk of a manager again! And actually the three managers I’ve worked for at my current place of six years, have been the nicest managers to work for. One of the main reason for me staying.

Quote:

Everything's changed, everything is different. Everything looks the same but everything has changed and it feels like a very different reality, one that I'm not used to.

Everything feels really different at the moment, inside, outside physically, the weather, the lot!

Quote:
We're a long way from done yet, I get the feeling that this is preparation. What's next is anyone's guess.

I guess we’ll have to let the universe show us and, as my guides are so fond of saying, let it unfold!

Quote:
The song was rattling around in my noggin a few weeks back but I couldn't figure out why, it was really random and didn't make any sense.

Well that must have been me then sorry about that!!

That song is really significant for me by association. I was 13 when it was released and I was getting bullied quite badly by a local neighbour boy. I dreaded the walk home from school in case he should appear and he used to spy on me playing in the garden. So one day I told the boy next door about it, as we were good friends. Then one day shortly after, I recall it so clearly, I was in the upstairs room listening to the radio, 10CC Life is a Minestrone - looking down into next door’s driveway and the boy next door had cornered and was standing over the bully boy and hit him a few times. I just knew at the time, this was about me. And so it was, as he never bothered me again. But whenever I hear that song, I can see it all so clearly in my mind.

Quote:
For some reason I needed to give you the right Jon and Vangelis link, especially after you saying you'd liked Vangelis' Bladerunner soundtrack.

I don’t know that track but I think it’s the same singer as in this one, which is also significant for me, beginning of 80’s :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_p5CV5plc

Patrycia
Old 08-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G,

Really pleased to hear from you; I was concerned that something had happened but I’m sure you were able to help out your friend, aided by some whisky perhaps!!
Hi there Patrycia

I'm like the wicked with from the Wizard of Oz... "Aaaaarrrrg I'm melting."

This was a different friend. This one is younger and has mental health issues, as far as we can discern from being in care when he was a young child. Very tangled story. He has a chapter in his Life that he's blocked out completely so that's gong to be fun.

Quote:
You mean the physical activity or the throwing myself into something 110% as can be my way?[/quote/]Whatever you decide to do it's never done half-heartedly.

Quote:
Ah, you’ve discovered the ‘stretching on the stair’s trick – works a treat. Mine’s fine now.

But seriously, both of us with the same problem in the same place!!! It reminds me of something that happened back in 2006. I was involved in a car accident after some idiot went into the back of my car when I was stopped at a pedestrian crossing. This was in the day when some cars didn’t have head restraints and I ended up with a severe case of whiplash. I rang a friend and he took me down to casualty to get me checked out. I came home about 8 in the evening and thought about phoning my mum to tell her what had happened but thought it was getting late and I didn’t want her to spend the night worrying, so I left it to the next morning.

When I rang in the morning, she told me that the previous night, she’d had pains in her neck. And that was before she knew about the accident. And then quite a few years later, the experience was reversed when she developed a case of plantar fasciitis and I developed pain in my right foot.
Glad you're on the mend, one less distraction you don't need.

Luckily I haven't had too many serious things happen to me, physically anyway. I was run over and nearly killed when I was a child, but ended up with bruises instead. I ended up best friends with the woman who ran me down's brother-in-law and worked with her hubby, he taught me how to use a capstan lathe. Many years later and the woman and I still talk. Other than that though, nothing serious.

My mother has always known when I'm going through a hard time emotionally or if things aren't all they could be. Very often my father hangs around her to let her know something isn't right, or she'll feel as though something is badly wrong. Just with me it seems, not any of my other three brothers.

I'm also a very strongly emotional guy (yeah, the irony of that) and there were times when I'd been feeling very emotional and Mrs G would come running into the room wondering what was going on. Not so much now because she's learned to understand the reasons but she still feels it. Her hubby was abusive to her and her vertebrae in her neck were damaged beyond repair, and they won't operate in case they end up paralysing her. Not long after she found that out I started having problems with my neck, nothing major but if I was sitting awkwardly or not moving my head enough it would come out with an audible crack.

Empathy is one thing and sometimes it can be all in the mind, but when there's something more physical it's more than coincidence.

Quote:
I would guess the someone “up there” would be my Nan or my dad, or both. Dad was on the earth plane when it happened and he was my super support, ringing me twice a day. And my Nan, when she comes through in medium readings, has given me support at the level of my spiritual understanding at the time. It’s only taken 13 years but I have finally got there! And as Matt said in one of his recent videos I’ve learned that I can take a hit, a big one, and I survived. And when he said that, it really struck a chord with me, and I actually felt a smidgeon of pride!
I'm getting that you have a strong support network 'up there', focussed on your Nan it seems because there's a very strong female presence there yet she's staying in the background. I also have the feeling there should be a three but that's for you to figure out. They're waiting for you to remember????

Quote:
Yes, baggage dropping away is exactly what it feels like.

Do you think that’s what the numbers are? I’ve had two instances where I’ve woken one night at 11.11, then the next night it’s 2.22 and the next 3.33. And that’s happened twice. I asked my guides what the numbers were all about and the reply was ”divine rightness / correctness.“

You’re right, I am experiencing many new spiritual experiences. The other day, I was doing a meditation/relaxation to a chakra CD with singing bowsl and binaural beats. It’s not usual for me to do this, I just felt compelled to do it. When the track reached the throat chakra (one of the chakras severely upset by the trauma) I started spontaneously coughing. And then the next day I discovered I can whistle again! I used to whistle a lot but just lost the ability and now suddenly, I’m whistling away to anything. And the other thing that happened in the meditation was my arms started to lift off the ground about 25 inches, it was though they were being supported by some energy. I’ve never experienced that before. So there’s all kinds of stuff going on.
It's very liberating isn't it, when the **** finally starts to fall way. The broken wings learn to heal.

Enough with the synchronicities already. I used to whistle and sing when I was younger, at one stage I'd just learned to whistle through my teeth and I used to do it so much it was driving my mother nuts. At the time Whistling Jacksmith was on the radio. I stopped for a long time then started to do it again when - strangely enough - I discovered the Celestine Prophecy. I'd gone down to get a copy and there was a pile of books, so I grabbed one. When I'd sat down to read it it was the Experiential Guide. Read the book, do the exercises and learn how it works in your Life. Again the whistling, singing but different song. It was the one about whistling and singing 'til the greenwoods rang and he won the heart of a lady. That was a huge turning point in my Life.

Recently though I've been having a half-hearted whistle to myself, more of a curiosity than anything else.

If you're receiving numbers and the like it's because you're able to, if you weren't able to then you wouldn't receive them. What it means is that you're tuned in at least, and what you do with what comes through is your choice. What you do need to be aware of however is what you do with what you're given, that's what's important. If you're dismissive then it'll stop in time - not just the numbers but everything. You'll tune yourself out of those vibrations, essentially. You're not keen on the established meanings of the numbers, but they can be a guide if nothing else. All of those things are communications of a sort and they'll have meaning for you personally. What Spirit will also do is tap into things that are very much connected with you - like your church bells. Yes they're Christian but if you'd gone past that you would have found that they connected with something deep inside.

Similarly with your numbers. 11:11 is the Ascension number and obviously 2:22 and 3:33 are sequential - and it's the sequence that's important. You sitting comfortably?

the numbers 11:11 mean Ascension, you, what's been happening to you since you started this thread... etc and however you see that. The number 2 is the symbol of peace and unity between two entities - how's your Higher Self doing these days? Is how you think about 'her' any different now to what what it would have been prior to this thread? Good old 3.33, that's the doozy. Three is trinity and while it's Christian they stole it from the Pagans. Three threes is the trinity of trinities. Now then, three is the strongest of all shapes in geometry and the building blocks of all the other shapes. The internal angles are multiples of three. While triangles probably aren't of much use to you they are a good visualisation for understanding. Pagans and quite a few others believe in threes - thrice, threefold, power of three..... and that's what the significance is here. The power of three that's the strongest shape/relationship. There are a lot of threes going on in your life right now.

What I'm getting is 'as it should be', which is another way of saying divine rightness/correctness. What hasn't happened yet is that you haven't quite joined the dots, but you know they're there. There's your Higher Self, your Nan and your dad all 'working together up there'/geometry/related - the three/trinity of them. You are an aspect of your Higher Self as much as your Past Lives are also aspects. Some would call that the Gestalt Reality of the multi-Dimensional Self and the Sufis (amongst others) would call it the Monad. Keeping it as simple as possible you are a trinity - mind, body, Spirit. So, two triangles going head-to-head if you like - dad, Nan, Higher Self and you as in mind, body and Spirit.

I'd like to tell you how I feel but there are no words for it, really. Spaced out would do it. For quite a while I've been feeling the need to make changes but as soon as I start thinking about them, my head falls apart. Literally, I can't even see straight so I've stopped. What has changed though is my perceptions of the rest of the Universe 'out there' and it feels as though it's vibrating at a very different frequency. It's not disconcerting in any way, just curious. People are also reacting to me differently, which is weird too. My home is my sanctuary and I guess what I needed was something that didn't change too drastically, an.... unchanging reference point that I could come back to.

Quote:
I definitely feel that I’m changing; inside and out. I think the vit B12 is starting to have a real impact and I think being low in this has affected me more than I realised. I’m still getting the occasional low blood sugar event and my guides said there is a link with low B12, so I looked that up and sure enough there is. But I’m no longer going into work with no energy. Plus of course with the lovely hot weather which I’m relishing, I’m getting a good dose of Vit D. The cards are telling me exactly where I am every day, they’re so on the money! I’m constantly also picking the fertility card from the Psychic Tarot and Divine Connection is another frequent one.

Matt’s teachings have gone to a deeper level with me somehow, and I can’t quite explain what I mean by that. The other day I was watching a video and taking about 10 pages of notes but afterwards I couldn’t recollect any words, sentences, nothing. Yet so many of the ones I’d seen months ago, I could still recall well. This really, really bothered and troubled me for several days until my guides finally popped in and said you’re not remembering it because you don’t need that one, you’ve done it; you are living it.

Also, now with what’s happening for him personally that’s triggered other stuff in me that’s come up to be dealt with. I think the quartz crystal is here to help me with some healing to do with the heart and the ananda khanda chakra and I tried to use it the other day but I could feel some resistance in me – so I had a Southern Comfort instead!!

So I know I’ve got some work to do with how to move forward with this but Matt’s helping me with that too plus he’s got the second of two new videos out which I just know there will be some magic words that will show me the way forward. In fact, although I’m really enjoying life at the moment, Saturday morning is where I want to be; in front of the computer, listening, watching, recording, showing me what’s next. It feels like I’m studying at degree level. You know my quality of solid, unswerving, 120% enthusiasm – that’s it, right there on a Saturday morning! It’s one of the characteristics I really like about me, there’s no ‘trying’ to do something, ‘must’ do something, ‘should’ do, etc. When motivation is off the scale like this, it takes no ‘trying’ it has a life of its own. That’s what my running was like!
I've asked Mrs G to get me some B12 supplement to try that, I've been getting all the symptoms so it's worth at try. My diet changed and things started happening from there, and many of the things I'd stopped eating are on the list. Strangely enough I've had a passion for eggs of any kind so maybe my body is trying to tell me something. Maybe it'll help with my digestion, and when I'm getting cold sores in the middle of a heatwave it's time to take notice.

The mind is lazy and likes autopilot, in the way you don't need to concentrate when you're forking food into your mouth or driving your car. After a while the brain does things automatically and we don't give them a second thought - like pushing Matt's teachings into your noggin so hard it has little choice but to become automatic. The mind doesn't need to recall it and it's probably stored in a part of your brain that's locked away because access isn't needed. But then, 'back then' you needed the teachings because you thought you were 'lacking', that you needed them. Now that you're actually living with them not only are you embodying it all you don't have the same need to learn. You don't feel the need any more - not for that particular material anyway. So again, there's another 'indicator' of how far you've come. And give yourself permission to acknowledge at least, if you're not comfortable with the idea of feeling pride.

Part of the Ascension process -probably the whole point - is releasing and dealing with things that we've been holding onto for too long. Vibrations aren't raised by packing your head full of knowledge, vibrations are raised by encompassing, embodying and becoming those things. The trinity of things that you're doing. What also tends to happen is that it opens the floodgates and it can become very silly very quickly as one thing leads to something else and it all comes trooping out.

"You have always been here."
Kosh,
Ambassador for Vorlon,
Babylon 5

Yeah I know, I draw my inspirations from the strangest of places but even those that write sci-fi scripts can be Spiritual too. Your quality of 120% enthusiasm wasn't so much a quality, it was always a deeper part of your core being and that goes a dozen levels deeper than quality. It wasn't - and isn't - just what you had it's who you are/were. Please excuse the tenses mix-up but sometimes they're just the same thing for me.

Quote:
Yes, I feel that’s what’s happening; I’m clearing stuff physically, mentally, emotionally, I think that’s why I keep selecting the ‘clear the aura’. Also from this new Energy Oracle which I’m growing to really like I’ve selected the ‘Door to Personal Health and Happiness’ a number of times.
Do you have any oracle cards, I’m sensing they’re not quite your thing but may be wrong?
It's actually very natural when you think about it, this Ascension process. As your vibrations change what you resonate with is bound to change as well. If that means letting go of what was holding you back or coming to terms with who or what you are physically, emotionally..... It's all very natural, like puberty for the Soul.

I tend to trust my intuition in the moment and so far it's kept me right. I don't really get messages from the cards, even if I'm using them for a reading they're more of a prop than anything else and everything comes from inside or 'up there'. Out of a mere whim I asked Mrs G to get me some B12, it just felt right. I also looked up some of the symptoms and I tick most of the boxes, but at the same time I'm wary of self-diagnosis. Still, it's not as though B12 is coma-inducing if it's not the right stuff to take so it can't hurt to at least try. This feels like the right time that I need to do things differently somehow, the energies feel right for it. I have two Tarot decks that I haven't used in a while so I might dig them out and see what happens. I've been wearing my dragon crystal again as well, the one I sometimes used to dowse with. It's all indicative of internal/energetic changes.

Did you know unexplained weight loss and lack of strength/energy can be a symptom of low B12?

Acid reflux is not good as it can often accompany other things; been helping someone at work with this who had a hernia as well as Helicobacter pylori. It can be a complicated situation as reflux can be the only symptom but can also be part of a wider issue. B12 can help with acid reflux.

https://www.viridian-nutrition.com/b...b12-deficiency

It can be made worse by certain foods such as spicy, fatty and some fruits and pretty much everything is worse if you get stressed. Have you kept a note of what you’re eating and drinking to see if you can identify the trigger? You could try eliminating gluten, dairy for a few weeks (separately).

I can only tell you that going down the allopathic medicine root is not something I would do. Its usual aim is to treat the symptoms, not the cause and can cause more or new problems. The natural way is always better. You may want to take a look at this:

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2017...without-a-ppi/

I haven’t been to the vets for years! My approach would be to have the tests, interpret them and then find my own way. Like I was on the verge of going to ask for various tests to track down the low energy levels but it looks like I’ve solved that one myself.

If you want to start the journey of helping yourself, it takes time to research and commitment and finding something that works for you. A good place to start is here:

https://articles.mercola.com/home-re...lux-ulcer.aspx

Reading through the comments at the end is just as educational!

Give the B12 a try because on a separate note, if we’re experiencing similar physical issues, if I’m responding so well to the B12, chances are you could. Just make sure you get a good quality supplement with no artificial sweeteners. This is the one I use

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013AV1T...=5519740580502
Thank you, I'll have a look at that later but as I've said, it's a done deal. It wouldn't do any harm to have a look anyway. It all looks related because I've cut out some foods that would have led to a B12 deficiency a while ago and all the symptoms seem to be related to that. There are some things that make the acid reflux worse, one of them being the vegetable soup at work, that's a pain because it's a ritual of mine to sneak a cup just before I leave work, it's a rebel ritual. The tomato is pretty ******. I also need to look at when I eat as well, usually I don't have breakfast but that's beginning to change too and I'm thinking of buying cereal or something, I couldn't stomach anything heavier. Other than that my diet is fairly healthy because although I do eat meat I also have plenty of fruit and veg too along the way. I don't drink much coffee any more, about two cups per day. There's nothing that I can pinpoint exactly, it feels as though it's more of a general build-up through the day and it happens no matter what I eat.

There's a part of me that's simply had enough and it goes down to the Soul level. It's not depression or anything like that, it's a complete lack of enthusiasm for anything at all. It's feeling as though it's the last long mile that I need to get through. On a more moving-on note Mrs G and I did some research into supplements and she'll be getting me those as of tomorrow, so I'll be stuffing my chops with pills.

Quote:
I thought I don’t ever want to work for a jerk of a manager again! And actually the three managers I’ve worked for at my current place of six years, have been the nicest managers to work for. One of the main reason for me staying.
Sometimes we gain as much from the bad guys as we do the good guys.

Quote:
Everything feels really different at the moment, inside, outside physically, the weather, the lot!
It feels like a different Universe, as though the core frequencies have changed somehow.

Quote:
I guess we’ll have to let the universe show us and, as my guides are so fond of saying, let it unfold!
That's the fun part.

Quote:
Well that must have been me then sorry about that!!

That song is really significant for me by association. I was 13 when it was released and I was getting bullied quite badly by a local neighbour boy. I dreaded the walk home from school in case he should appear and he used to spy on me playing in the garden. So one day I told the boy next door about it, as we were good friends. Then one day shortly after, I recall it so clearly, I was in the upstairs room listening to the radio, 10CC Life is a Minestrone - looking down into next door’s driveway and the boy next door had cornered and was standing over the bully boy and hit him a few times. I just knew at the time, this was about me. And so it was, as he never bothered me again. But whenever I hear that song, I can see it all so clearly in my mind.
Beyond synchronicity????

Quote:
I don’t know that track but I think it’s the same singer as in this one, which is also significant for me, beginning of 80’s :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_p5CV5plc

Patrycia
That was the track I was going to link you to initially but somehow the other one seemed more pertinent. Anyway, the same singer. Jon Anderson used to be in a band called Yes for many years, they were one of the pioneers of progressive rock and a collection of the greatest musicians of their time. He also met Vangelis around the same time and Vangelis worked with Yes for a few weeks, they wanted to replace Rick Wakeman. It didn't happen because the music is very different. I still have a few Yes cassettes, including their very first one - probably collectors pieces by now. I remember seeing Anderson on TOTP and trying to work out what the hell he was doing with that stupid ukulele he was strumming away at, it didn't seem to work with Vangelis' keyboards. Still, I have everything the two of them ever did. Donna Summer covered their State of Independence with Gorgio Moroder and had a huge disco hit. I always wondered how it might have sounded with Vangelis' music and Donna Summer's vocals.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Guide
Hi there Mr G

Quote:
I'm like the wicked with from the Wizard of Oz... "Aaaaarrrrg I'm melting."

I’m loving the sun and heat, I seem to have a great tolerance for the heat and I love it!

Quote:
This was a different friend. This one is younger and has mental health issues, as far as we can discern from being in care when he was a young child. Very tangled story. He has a chapter in his Life that he's blocked out completely so that's gong to be fun.

Ooh, that’s a very difficult path. Reminds me of some of the cases in my hitherto days in the child protection arena.

Quote:
I'm getting that you have a strong support network 'up there', focussed on your Nan

My Nan was a very strong female, very spiritual but a hard life but we were very close. Her funeral, when I was 15, traumatised me and I swore I’d never go to another funeral. And I didn’t until 2012 when I went to my father’s funeral. Apparently, a medium once told me, that Nan had taken lots of notes of things about spiritual experiences in her day, but they were destroyed. The ‘third’ person would be my mother, but she has full blown Alzheimer’s - it will be good when she finally passes as we had so many conversations about evidence she would give me. A medium said to me that the three of us will exist on the same plane when all of us are in spirit.

Quote:
Enough with the synchronicities already. I used to whistle and sing when I was younger

It is unusual for a woman to whistle, at least, that’s what my colleagues used to tell me when they went in search of who’s whistling! Last several days since its come back, there are times when it goes again but when I’m able to whistle, it makes me smile just because I’ve not been able to do it for so long, which actually must mean maybe my throat chakra is beginning to heal, or things are beginning to change on that front.

Quote:
What you do need to be aware of however is what you do with what you're given, that's what's important. If you're dismissive then it'll stop in time - not just the numbers but everything”

In no way would I be dismissive of them. I think the message is not in the individual numbers, unless I get the same number over and over. It’s the number of times it happens during a day. For instance, whilst on a day off, I decided to write down the times when it happened as a matter of curiosity. Now this was when I was watching Matt and he’d say something that struck a chord, or I would stop to make a cup of tea, or I had a profound thought myself, a knock on the door etc. So it started that morning with 4.44 09.09 10.00 10.10 11.11 12.11 12.22 13.30 13.43 14.22 14.41 15.05 16.26 17.07. 18.18 And that’s a fairly typical day.

I’m going through a milder version of ascension symptoms I had with the initial awakening. I’m getting waves of emotion that feel incredibly intense for a few seconds, and I start to cry and then literally in a millisecond, it’s gone and I feel fine. It feels very odd. And those deep heat moments are happening at night again (nothing to do with the weather). I’ll wake up quite suddenly and about 10 seconds later this deep heat fills my whole body and I’ll then look at the clock at notice it’s 11.11, or 2.22 etc. I read on the net that the kundalini energy is free to roam at night because the conscious, awake mind ‘ off line’. Last night, I had one major one which felt really intense and went on for a long time. I took the opportunity to tune into my body and feel where it was and it is the solar plexus. Interestingly, the last week I’ve begun dowsing my chakras in the morning and found that the physical, first three chakras are going anti clockwise and the spiritual chakras are closed. So I’m guessing the kundalini is busy clearing stuff out of the solar.

I don’t mind the church bells but the gold symbols have eased off, I do get them occasionally but not the frequency I had to begin with.
Lately I’ve been getting a silver, pewter cross.

Quote:
How's your Higher Self doing these days?

My higher self? I’ve no idea, the term for me sounds like an airy fairy, pie in the sky concept. I’m not concerned about my higher self. I can only tell you how MY-self is and at the moment, I’m smokin’! Now the voice inside my head that is the ‘wise one’ that offers solace, reasoning and wisdom to the ‘me’ that gets a little cranky or irritated at times, or offer’s one of Matt’s helping strategies at times of need, then if that is the higher self, I can accept that, I would just like to find another term for it. I found a definition on the net of higher self, and it said that it is the highest level of wisdom you can attain in the physical body. So that, and my experience, seems to fit.

Quote:
I'd like to tell you how I feel but there are no words for it, really. Spaced out would do it. For quite a while I've been feeling the need to make changes but as soon as I start thinking about them, my head falls apart

What kind of changes are you wanting to make? Maybe there’s something about the kind of change you’re thinking about that’s closing you down, maybe it’s that you’re not ready yet.

Often when I have a problem, I will do my usual of wanting to have it sorted immediately. But then the wisdom kicks in and I just acknowledge that I don’t know the answer yet and I just let it be, and I find a though will trickle to the surface and that’s when I get going with action

Quote:
After a while the brain does things automatically and we don't give them a second thought - like pushing Matt's teachings into your noggin so hard it has little choice but to become automatic. The mind doesn't need to recall it and it's probably stored in a part of your brain that's locked away because access isn't needed. But then, 'back then' you needed the teachings because you thought you were 'lacking', that you needed them. Now that you're actually living with them not only are you embodying it all you don't have the same need to learn. You don't feel the need any more - not for that particular material anyway.

It was only one of Matt’s videos that I couldn’t recall (and my guides saying because I didn’t need that one as I was living it). I absolutely still have an almost driven need to hoover up every video and the radio broadcasts he’s started doing recently. So much so, that I have gone back to the beginning and am re-watching some of the earlier videos because I only took a few sentences or paragraphs. It’s interesting to flick through the lever arch file of neatly typed and fully indexed notes and see the more in tune with him I’ve become, the notes start to expand from one sentence to about 10 pages. And also, some of the things he said in those first videos would have gone over my head but now they make sense.

I can’t imagine that I will never Not be interested in what he has to say, because he is evolving as a person as well and receiving downloads from the universe which are addressing the current situation.

Quote:
Part of the Ascension process -probably the whole point - is releasing and dealing with things that we've been holding onto for too long. Vibrations aren't raised by packing your head full of knowledge, vibrations are raised by encompassing, embodying and becoming those things. The trinity of things that you're doing. What also tends to happen is that it opens the floodgates and it can become very silly very quickly as one thing leads to something else and it all comes trooping out.

Actually, I couldn’t have put this any better. I’ve released all the stuff to do with the trauma, I don’t think about the physical symptoms much. The last little bit was the self forgiveness which I’ve been able to do now.
It started with absorbing Matt’s teachings but, as you say, embodying and becoming those things. That’s where I’m at.

Quote:
Yeah I know, I draw my inspirations from the strangest of places but even those that write sci-fi scripts can be Spiritual too.

Oh totally, I thought Star Trek (the original of course) was very spiritual. I was a massive ST fan back in the day, I could watch just a few seconds of an episode and tell you what the episode was called. I’ve got up in the loft somewhere the original Star Trek Technical Manual. Have all the films, novels and photonovels (although I have sold those now). Captain Kirk is / was one of my childhood heroes.

Quote:
Thank you, I'll have a look at that later but as I've said, it's a done deal. It wouldn't do any harm to have a look anyway. It all looks related because I've cut out some foods that would have led to a B12 deficiency a while ago and all the symptoms seem to be related to that. There are some things that make the acid reflux worse, one of them being the vegetable soup at work, that's a pain because it's a ritual of mine to sneak a cup just before I leave work, it's a rebel ritual. The tomato is pretty ******. I also need to look at when I eat as well, usually I don't have breakfast but that's beginning to change too and I'm thinking of buying cereal or something, I couldn't stomach anything heavier. Other than that my diet is fairly healthy because although I do eat meat I also have plenty of fruit and veg too along the way. I don't drink much coffee any more, about two cups per day. There's nothing that I can pinpoint exactly, it feels as though it's more of a general build-up through the day and it happens no matter what I eat.

OK, much work to do here.

The fact that you’re reacting to certain foods tells me that you have a sensitive digestive system (which you already know). But as well as reacting to foods, you could well be reacting to the preservatives, antioxidants, flavourings etc that are used in many foods. The vegetable and tomato soup is probably a case in hand. I'm guessing that this is from a tin or a packet? Take a look at what you are eating in terms of the preservatives, antioxidants, flavourings etc. It can be quite a shock to see how much of this stuff is in everyday foods, even so called healthy food. It will be down to you and how far you want to take this but you may want to discard anything that isn’t natural. It can be a massive change so you want to go slowly but if you open your kitchen cupboards and start looking in detail at the additives in foods, particularly anything with artificial sweeteners, mono sodium glutamate, as it will be a real education. Be aware that the first item listed in the ingredients will be the greatest amount.

As an example, I helped a man at work who was having problems in the "bathroom department - waterworks." He had been to the vets several times and had had number of tests which had not revealed the problem. He was due to have a very ‘invasive’ test and was dreading it. He talked to me about all this and within 10 minutes I knew instinctively what the problem was. He was drinking sugar free soft drinks and the culprit was aspartame. He cut these out and the problem improved significantly in days, although did not disappear completely. So a further conversation revealed he was eating fat-free yoghurt which also contained aspartame. He cut these out as well and problem resolved itself completely and he didn’t have to go through the test he was dreading. So that is an indication of how damaging some of these additives can be.

As you know, it is not good to skip breakfast. I would not choose a cereal as again this is going to be laden with added sugar, preservatives and contain little or no nutrition. You could try an organic muesli or granola with a couple of dessert spoons of organic yoghurt. There are so many different types of museli out there, you’re bound to find one that suits you. Pertwood do an organic wheat-free muesli if you want to go down the gluten-free path. You could alternate with something light such a scrambled egg/s on a slice of organic toast. This would give you breakfast and also satisfy your craving for eggs (which may well be your body’s need for protein). On a side note, I discovered that if you’re going through ascension, your body can crave protein. I know at a certain phase I was craving cheese.

There are a couple more supplements I would like you to consider. The first is magnesium. Almost everyone is deficient in magnesium and acid reflux can make that deficiency worse (more so if you’re taking PPIs) and yet it is needed by every cell in the body. Magnesium relaxes the muscles and may well help with your cramps as well as the acid reflux. There are several different types of magnesium but EAP is the best tolerated. This is the one I use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-EAP...+magnesium+eap

The other thing would be good to consider digestive enzymes. As you get older your ability to produce digestive enzymes decreases. Taking good quality enzymes give your body a rest from making them as well as making the process of digesting a lot more efficient. Also it will help your body absorb the nutrients from food and enzymes are needed for many functions in the body aside from digestion. Take one a day, at the beginning of your main meal.

Because I have a sensitive digestion myself, these are the enzymes I use as they are a broad spectrum enzyme containing sucrase as I have a slight difficulty digesting sugar but that is much better now due to these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-Pol...gestive+enzyme

Also, I think you may be slightly run down which would explain the cold sores. I have a few ideas on how to boost the immune system but first wait until you’ve been on the B12 for a week or so, then introduce the magnesium and then when you’ve been on that a week, introduce the enzymes, or you could take the enzymes first and then the magnesium, whichever you feel drawn to. When you’ve been on that regime for a few months, see how you feel and we can take it from there.
I’m suggesting all this assuming that acid reflux is your main problem as I don’t know if you have any illnesses, are on any medication or other difficulties that I’m not aware of? Please feel free to PM if you need to.
Let me know what you decide to do? It feels a little odd for me helping someone in this way (i.e over the internet). I’m accustomed to helping people at work that I come into contact with every day and I know them and am able to have in depth conversations about their diet, lifestyle, etc and ongoing progress reports. I feel at a disadvantage here but am still willing to help.

I would encourage you to also do your own research into the supplements I’ve suggested, so you can see the benefits for yourself.

Quote:
There's a part of me that's simply had enough and it goes down to the Soul level. It's not depression or anything like that, it's a complete lack of enthusiasm for anything at all. It's feeling as though it's the last long mile that I need to get through. On a more moving-on note Mrs G and I did some research into supplements and she'll be getting me those as of tomorrow, so I'll be stuffing my chops with pills.

That was me a year ago, no Enthusiasm for anything and quite frankly was ready to "go home". and it had been that way more less for years and in fact in my journal that I keep, at the beginning of each new year I used to write in it "same **** different year!" but what has really turned me around is Matt, that's simple.

I used to feel depressed at the thought of having another 30 years ahead of me. But now I am glad I have another 30 years ahead of me as it will give me plenty of time to become the epitome of Matt's teachings, if that is at all possible, however I do feel as though I have got off to a good start. My guides are telling me this too.

Maybe you could have a look at this, I have a feeling it might make an impact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26oP5VXEyHg

Quote:
Beyond synchronicity????

Again! Do tell, I’d be interested in your experience.

Quote:
That was the track I was going to link you to initially but somehow the other one seemed more pertinent. Anyway, the same singer. Jon Anderson used to be in a band called Yes for many years, they were one of the pioneers of progressive rock and a collection of the greatest musicians of their time. He also met Vangelis around the same time and Vangelis worked with Yes for a few weeks, they wanted to replace Rick Wakeman. It didn't happen because the music is very different. I still have a few Yes cassettes, including their very first one - probably collectors pieces by now. I remember seeing Anderson on TOTP and trying to work out what the hell he was doing with that stupid ukulele he was strumming away at, it didn't seem to work with Vangelis' keyboards. Still, I have everything the two of them ever did. Donna Summer covered their State of Independence with Gorgio Moroder and had a huge disco hit. I always wondered how it might have sounded with Vangelis' music and Donna Summer's vocals

Georgio Moroder! You gotta be kiddin’, that takes me right back to 1977! I was 15 years old when From Here to Eternity was released and I drove everyone in the household around the bend with my constant playing of it. I still think it is an amazing piece of music and even more so for the mid 70s. In fact a few years ago I tried to find the original recording but all the versions I found had been changed and as I'm sure you would agree there are some original things that should not be changed.

Patrycia
Old 15-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hi there Mr G

I’m loving the sun and heat, I seem to have a great tolerance for the heat and I love it!
Morning Patrycia,

I always feels as though my nappy has been filled when it's like this, but on the upside it bleaches my hair blond and it's free. Seeing as how I still have a full head of hair and only a small wisp of grey I'm making the best of it.

Quote:
Ooh, that’s a very difficult path. Reminds me of some of the cases in my hitherto days in the child protection arena.
Yes it is and it's affected him quite deeply. He also has a bit of a temper and no filters, something will get his goat and he'll flair up and shout his mouth of without thinking. And sometimes it can be threatening stuff, also it's just him spouting off.

I was in the against child abuse arena for a few years but that all imploded, probably a good thing really.

Quote:
My Nan was a very strong female, very spiritual but a hard life but we were very close. Her funeral, when I was 15, traumatised me and I swore I’d never go to another funeral. And I didn’t until 2012 when I went to my father’s funeral. Apparently, a medium once told me, that Nan had taken lots of notes of things about spiritual experiences in her day, but they were destroyed. The ‘third’ person would be my mother, but she has full blown Alzheimer’s - it will be good when she finally passes as we had so many conversations about evidence she would give me. A medium said to me that the three of us will exist on the same plane when all of us are in spirit.
Right, all of that makes sense. Both my parents were my parents in that first Life too, which is the three. I've spoken to a few others about the same thing and two close relatives/parents seems to be a pattern, there's often a trio along the way somewhere. What I was getting at the time was you in the front, your Nan on the right behind you and your mum on the left. The right usually signifies either male or strength.

Thinking back, I used to have a folder where I'd keep loose leafs of handwritten paper, it began in the mid-nineties but I felt almost compelled to write it all down. I went through a bit of a bad period in my Life which brought about quite a turnaround for the better and later I was told that at that time there were 'changes in Spirit'. No details but it was curious. I spoke to two other people who said the same thing, their notes had gone. I;m not going to make anything out of other than a curiosity though.

Quote:
It is unusual for a woman to whistle, at least, that’s what my colleagues used to tell me when they went in search of who’s whistling! Last several days since its come back, there are times when it goes again but when I’m able to whistle, it makes me smile just because I’ve not been able to do it for so long, which actually must mean maybe my throat chakra is beginning to heal, or things are beginning to change on that front.
Whistling is a dying art, I can't remember the last time I heard someone whistle, other than a wolf-whistle. And I don't think I've heard a female whistle either for even longer. Whether there's a physiology thing going on or not I don't know but it's certainly unusual.

I think more of your early days is going to come to you, but not always about the trauma - if they haven't already. I know we've talked about some of it but this is going to be very different.

Quote:
In no way would I be dismissive of them. I think the message is not in the individual numbers, unless I get the same number over and over. It’s the number of times it happens during a day. For instance, whilst on a day off, I decided to write down the times when it happened as a matter of curiosity. Now this was when I was watching Matt and he’d say something that struck a chord, or I would stop to make a cup of tea, or I had a profound thought myself, a knock on the door etc. So it started that morning with 4.44 09.09 10.00 10.10 11.11 12.11 12.22 13.30 13.43 14.22 14.41 15.05 16.26 17.07. 18.18 And that’s a fairly typical day.

I’m going through a milder version of ascension symptoms I had with the initial awakening. I’m getting waves of emotion that feel incredibly intense for a few seconds, and I start to cry and then literally in a millisecond, it’s gone and I feel fine. It feels very odd. And those deep heat moments are happening at night again (nothing to do with the weather). I’ll wake up quite suddenly and about 10 seconds later this deep heat fills my whole body and I’ll then look at the clock at notice it’s 11.11, or 2.22 etc. I read on the net that the kundalini energy is free to roam at night because the conscious, awake mind ‘ off line’. Last night, I had one major one which felt really intense and went on for a long time. I took the opportunity to tune into my body and feel where it was and it is the solar plexus. Interestingly, the last week I’ve begun dowsing my chakras in the morning and found that the physical, first three chakras are going anti clockwise and the spiritual chakras are closed. So I’m guessing the kundalini is busy clearing stuff out of the solar.

I don’t mind the church bells but the gold symbols have eased off, I do get them occasionally but not the frequency I had to begin with.
Lately I’ve been getting a silver, pewter cross.
I think you're right about it not being so much about the numbers themselves, by the look of it it's about the frequency. There's a steady progression up to 13:43 then it's all over the place, as though there's a pattern emerging then it's lost. Curious it happens at the 13 mark. By the way, 13 isn't an unlucky number but it signifies something much more - twelve plus one.

I'm getting strong emotions too for no reason, seemingly. We were watching Merlin (her idea lol), I like to slob for a while after work and that's as good a way as any. It was an episode about a dragon egg and as though it had been switched on I was almost in tears. That's been happening a lot lately.

My dreams are complete bonkers and I' not even going to try to analyse them right now. What my subconscious is processing will remain a mystery I think, but Mrs G's got to the stage where she's thinking of going into the spare room because she's worried I might hit her in my sleep. I;m told that I 'do things' in my sleep but when I sleep I go into a very deep sleep, probably because of years living on an active frontline RAF station. I often wake up hot and /or sweaty and when I first get out of bed I'm very cold for a few moments, and it feels as though my head is struggling to wake up because my consciousness isn't quite 'there'. Sometimes it feels as though I'm flicking between awake and asleep consciousness. There's something going on but because I'm such a heavy sleeper it's not affecting my sleep.

The gold symbols and the church bells are a reminder more than anything, a signal if you like. They'll also fade to your focus a little too because you're not paying them much attention. That's OK too.

Quote:
My higher self? I’ve no idea, the term for me sounds like an airy fairy, pie in the sky concept. I’m not concerned about my higher self. I can only tell you how MY-self is and at the moment, I’m smokin’! Now the voice inside my head that is the ‘wise one’ that offers solace, reasoning and wisdom to the ‘me’ that gets a little cranky or irritated at times, or offer’s one of Matt’s helping strategies at times of need, then if that is the higher self, I can accept that, I would just like to find another term for it. I found a definition on the net of higher self, and it said that it is the highest level of wisdom you can attain in the physical body. So that, and my experience, seems to fit.
One of the problems I have with the term 'Higher Self' is not that it sounds so airy-fairy but how other people have talked about it in the forums. I'm the same way with a few other things. It's one of those terms that people have picked up on and it's blown out of all proportion and common sense.

If you want to use another term try Overself/Oneself or Monad. or even aspect of your Multi-Dimensional Gestalt Reality if you want something more pretentious or tongue-in-cheek. Give her a name if you like, she is you after all and I don't think she'd mind. In Gestalt Reality the idea is that there are aspects that make up the whole, but the whole isn't just more than the sum of its parts the whole or the Gestalt is a new being in itself, essentially. So as you are a Gestalt Being in your own right - you have work Patrycia, at home Partycia, forums Partycia..... similarly with your alter being. She includes you, your Past and Future Lives and all the individual aspects of those.

Your Higher Self is your highest form of wisdom in the human body, it kinda maintains the links to Spirit if you like. There's quite a gap between human and Spirit consciousness so your Higher Self 'translates' and Guides, but your relationship with her is entirely between the two of you, it's very personal. Gestalt Reality isn't in conflict with that, what it does though is ties everything together in a more sensible way.

Quote:
What kind of changes are you wanting to make? Maybe there’s something about the kind of change you’re thinking about that’s closing you down, maybe it’s that you’re not ready yet.

Often when I have a problem, I will do my usual of wanting to have it sorted immediately. But then the wisdom kicks in and I just acknowledge that I don’t know the answer yet and I just let it be, and I find a though will trickle to the surface and that’s when I get going with action
Just right now there are energy currents flowing and I don't know if it's me, something out there or both. I feel as though I want to make changes, I'll go to make a move then every fibre of my being will scream to stop. Then I have to make the coffee and let the feeling of frustration subside. It's happening with everything. I want to go buy the parts to build a new computer but I get the feeling that if I do right now it'll explode in my face - and I don't have the urge. While everything 'in here' is feeling the need to change everything 'out there' is telling me not to.

My default with problems now is waiting to see, if there's nothing obvious to be done at that time. The initial reaction is to hang on, then I'll get the feeling of action being needed as and when. If there is no feeling of action being needed initially then I won't act.

I think there's a lot going on under the surface and what I'm feeling is a reaction to the energy flows that I know are happening. Yesterday I went for a drive through my old stomping grounds, but they've all changed so much that I don't have the same affinity with them any more. It's like that part of me is being shut down.

Quote:
It was only one of Matt’s videos that I couldn’t recall (and my guides saying because I didn’t need that one as I was living it). I absolutely still have an almost driven need to hoover up every video and the radio broadcasts he’s started doing recently. So much so, that I have gone back to the beginning and am re-watching some of the earlier videos because I only took a few sentences or paragraphs. It’s interesting to flick through the lever arch file of neatly typed and fully indexed notes and see the more in tune with him I’ve become, the notes start to expand from one sentence to about 10 pages. And also, some of the things he said in those first videos would have gone over my head but now they make sense.

I can’t imagine that I will never Not be interested in what he has to say, because he is evolving as a person as well and receiving downloads from the universe which are addressing the current situation.
The key phrase is that particular material and not all of Matt's in general. It's like when you're learning to drive and all the things you have to do at once are overwhelming, soon much of it becomes automatic. It's the same with Matt's material, the more you embody the more of it will become 'automatic'. I bet you don't stick your tongue out when you're writing any more. The other thing is that sometimes it's nice to have some kind of confirmation that we're changing and progressing. How you resonate with the materials also tells you something, you're grasping more and more of it so.....

It's interesting. I found a thread in the forums about someone who is worried that their being successful might conflict with their Spirituality. I guess they never thought that the person writing the book about how Spiritual people shouldn't be materialistic is getting paid handsomely for their Spiritual wisdom. What struck me the most is that Matt has no pretensions about being a guru, he's quite happy being an ordinary Joe.

Quote:
Actually, I couldn’t have put this any better. I’ve released all the stuff to do with the trauma, I don’t think about the physical symptoms much. The last little bit was the self forgiveness which I’ve been able to do now.
It started with absorbing Matt’s teachings but, as you say, embodying and becoming those things. That’s where I’m at.
I guess what I'm pointing at is that there's a process here hat begins in your early childhood that leads you to where you are today. There's also a 'don't look back in anger' feeling going on too. The progress isn't just marked by what material of Matt's you're absorbing or not, it's also about this little piece.

Quote:
Oh totally, I thought Star Trek (the original of course) was very spiritual. I was a massive ST fan back in the day, I could watch just a few seconds of an episode and tell you what the episode was called. I’ve got up in the loft somewhere the original Star Trek Technical Manual. Have all the films, novels and photonovels (although I have sold those now). Captain Kirk is / was one of my childhood heroes.
I was always interested in sci-fi and had read quite a few books that fired my imagination, but ST pretty much kicked the door down and came stomping in wearing heavy boots. When ST first came out I was in a very transitory period in my Life and one of my bugbears was not always being able to catch it when it aired. One week I'd be arguing between ST and Dallas or the next I'd be sitting in a truck on the motorway. I also spent six months on a tropical island with no TV so that didn't help any. I think Kirk was a bit of a role model for me in some ways. One of his sayings was "Give me a tall ship and a star to steer her by." My mother always said that I sailed three sheets to the wind, I think I lost that along the way somewhere.

Quote:
OK, much work to do here.
This is going to be something of a longer-term project and today I'm fast running out of time. I'm fast realising that I need to look far more closely at what I'm stuffing into my chops. It's also a work in progress and I'm seeing benefits coming through slowly, although they're not happening overnight granted. Mrs G also bought some magnesium supplements after what you were saying about it, so consider my ear well and truly bent and progress is on-going. Thank you. She puts a small pot of pills with my morning coffee. I also used to have a packet of Skittles sometimes for a treat but that flares up the reflux, so more more Skittles. I guess that applies to anything similar. I don't have any kind of fizzy drinks or non-sugar versions, if I do buy bottles it's always plain water. At work I usually drink the diluted stuff and only have two cups of coffee all day. Once in a while there's Scottish Tablet for sale in the canteen and I refuse to give that up. It's almost pure sugar with some condensed milk and vanilla extract, but I don't have it often and it's my treat. So there.

I was often run down as a kid, I always had bronchitis every winter without fail along with cold sores and whatever else. Interesting that it's all flaring up again. Anyway. My pills include B12 and magnesium and it's been a week so early days as yet, but the reflux is easing a little and I haven't had cramps. Skittles and lack of brekky seems to be the major factors so that's being fixed, but as per your advice I need to change the cereal.

I'm not on medications and I don't have any major illnesses that I know of, the reflux is the pain but I'm guessing that it's affecting the processing of food so that might explain the lethargy a little. It can't be helping.

I'm listening to your advice, so thank you for that. I think it's going to take time to try this or that and wait for results, I've already made changes thanks to your advice but obviously more is needed. Please don't feel at a disadvantage, here it's a case of try it, suck it and see, adjust, suck it and see. It's not going to happen overnight.

Quote:
That was me a year ago, no Enthusiasm for anything and quite frankly was ready to "go home". and it had been that way more less for years and in fact in my journal that I keep, at the beginning of each new year I used to write in it "same **** different year!" but what has really turned me around is Matt, that's simple.

I used to feel depressed at the thought of having another 30 years ahead of me. But now I am glad I have another 30 years ahead of me as it will give me plenty of time to become the epitome of Matt's teachings, if that is at all possible, however I do feel as though I have got off to a good start. My guides are telling me this too.

Maybe you could have a look at this, I have a feeling it might make an impact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26oP5VXEyHg

It's going to sound judgemental but it's just to illustrate. The feeling I get in the forums as that people are just intellectually so far up their own backsides. I'm completely disenchanted with what's being said and the people saying it that the whole thing is fast becoming a pastiche. To me it's not even Spirituality, it's like a bunch of students are having a few beers and feeling clever with themselves. It's like looking at a bunch of schoolkids. It's not what I resonate with any more. Very technical and eloquent, delivered for the sake of being technical and eloquent but of little use after that.

There was a young seagull standing outside the store, it had probably lost its mother and couldn't fly. I stood there for a while just watching it as it walked back and forth, and while it ran away from everyone else it was quite happy to walk over my toes and not feel threatened. I was also talking to the trolley-boy, apparently they've closed all the small holes they had to stop the birds getting in, but what that's done is stopped the swallows from nesting, There used to be about six or seven breeding pairs but now there's one solitary swallow. I built up a 'relationship' with a swallow over time. We 'met' one stormy autumn day. Those creatures taught me more about consciousness than anything anyone has said in the forums for a long time, and I guess those that bang on about 'absolute reality' have never spent any time in a psyche ward.

I'm not dreading the future, there are times when I look forwards to it even for a number of reasons. I get the feeling that this is what I'm being 'geared up' for lately and diet is a part of that too. I also think this is what's been manifesting through my need to change. Everything feels focussed on retirement, when I feel as though I'll 'come into my own'. It just feels right, vibrates right. What I am right now is disenchanted, that there are so many things that are 'not me'.

Quote:
Again! Do tell, I’d be interested in your experience.
I don't know quite what's happening but I've had some dream 'snippets' that have never made sense, they just seem to come and go and it's as though I'm being shown a movie clip. I remember dreaming exactly what you've described and it struck me when you said it. What's confusing is that when I was dreaming it I felt as though I was a kid again, and the scene took place outside where I used to live. Some of the details had changed though, what was prominent was a high wooden fence and a gravel drive. I've been getting a few of those with you, as though I'm being shown snippets of your Life before you tell me about them.

Quote:
Georgio Moroder! You gotta be kiddin’, that takes me right back to 1977! I was 15 years old when From Here to Eternity was released and I drove everyone in the household around the bend with my constant playing of it. I still think it is an amazing piece of music and even more so for the mid 70s. In fact a few years ago I tried to find the original recording but all the versions I found had been changed and as I'm sure you would agree there are some original things that should not be changed.

Patrycia
I wasn't a fan of Georgio Moroder himself but I thought what he was doing was amazing, it was very ground-breaking stuff at the time and not many were doing anything even close. Tangerine Dream were integrating it and Popcorn did more of a novelty track. It was him and Donna Summer that was the attraction because I fancied Donna Summer like crazy. She was The Babe! The music was the kind of stuff that set my whole being in motion too. Yep, that was when my disco phase kicked in. I think that pretty much paved the way for people like Jean Michel Jarre and Kraftwerk. Interestingly I have Donna Summer's McArthur Park banging away in my head, which nicely explains how I feel about things right now.

"I don't think that I can take it
Because it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again"
Old 22-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Guide
Hi there Mr G,

Quote:
I always feels as though my nappy has been filled when it's like this, but on the upside it bleaches my hair blond and it's free. Seeing as how I still have a full head of hair and only a small wisp of grey I'm making the best of it

The sun also makes my blonde hair lighter and I tan very easily without burning (and without plastering my skin with toxic chemicals). The hot weather looks set to continue.

Quote:
I was in the against child abuse arena for a few years but that all imploded, probably a good thing really.

Me too. I worked in child protection for 22 years and I think that was long enough. For some years after, I would keep up to date with new practice and changes in the law but I let all that go many years now and am content working in my new field. The job is settling down nicely too.

Quote:
Whistling is a dying art, I can't remember the last time I heard someone whistle, other than a wolf-whistle. And I don't think I've heard a female whistle either for even longer. Whether there's a physiology thing going on or not I don't know but it's certainly unusual.

Pin your ears back, Mr G, I’ve found something awesome!! I was having lunch and casually surfing youtube and just happened to discover this American/Italian singer/songwriter - Laura Pergolizzi, known as LP. I was totally blown away by her voice, best female vocalist I’ve ever heard! Ever! I listened to several tracks on Youtube and immediately ordered the CD, loved it and have just got a second CD which is just as awesome, and guess what, she whistles!! Her two CDs have been the soundtrack to my summer. My rediscovering my whistling coincided with this finding this. Have a listen and can well recommend the CDs. The more I listen to them, they better they get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mjEoGgMqg

Quote:
I think you're right about it not being so much about the numbers themselves, by the look of it it's about the frequency. There's a steady progression up to 13:43 then it's all over the place, as though there's a pattern emerging then it's lost. Curious it happens at the 13 mark. By the way, 13 isn't an unlucky number but it signifies something much more - twelve plus one.

Ah see, I’m not good with numbers, I can do the basics and create excel formulas etc but I don’t like maths (school days and all!) So I hadn’t noticed any pattern to them as you did. Things have got even more intense with the numbers lately, I’ve started getting 7s and I was at work the other day and I received an orange circle with the words ‘life path’ in it and the number 999 – more about that later.

Quote:
I'm getting strong emotions too for no reason, seemingly. We were watching Merlin (her idea lol), I like to slob for a while after work and that's as good a way as any. It was an episode about a dragon egg and as though it had been switched on I was almost in tears. That's been happening a lot lately.

Oh blimey, Merlin takes me back to a very distressing time in my life. It was / is my third all time favourite series (Smallville being no 1, and X-files no 2). Merlin would have made it to number 2 had it not been that for god awful ending! I have the DVD box sets and I adored that programme, the magic, the characterisations, Gaius, the dragon and his riddles; I was well and truly hooked! So when the last episode aired, which was a matter of weeks after my father’s passing, I was so shocked and distressed by how it ended, I was completely grief struck for months! I’d handled my dad’s funeral and passing really well but I found myself thrust into grief by the death of Arthur and the fact that the promised ‘golden age’ never happened. I can’t watch the series now knowing how it all ended! I remember a year later on the anniversary of that episode, I spent that Christmas writing my own ending which was also the beginning of a series six. That was purely for my own benefit so I could have some sort of closure.

Quote:
My dreams are complete bonkers and I' not even going to try to analyse them right now. What my subconscious is processing will remain a mystery I think, but Mrs G's got to the stage where she's thinking of going into the spare room because she's worried I might hit her in my sleep. I;m told that I 'do things' in my sleep but when I sleep I go into a very deep sleep, probably because of years living on an active frontline RAF station. I often wake up hot and /or sweaty and when I first get out of bed I'm very cold for a few moments, and it feels as though my head is struggling to wake up because my consciousness isn't quite 'there'. Sometimes it feels as though I'm flicking between awake and asleep consciousness. There's something going on but because I'm such a heavy sleeper it's not affecting my sleep.

That sounds as though you’re working through some major issues, or something’s disturbing your sleep.

Quote:
If you want to use another term try Overself/Oneself or Monad. or even aspect of your Multi-Dimensional Gestalt Reality if you want something more pretentious or tongue-in-cheek. Give her a name if you like, she is you after all and I don't think she'd mind. In Gestalt Reality the idea is that there are aspects that make up the whole, but the whole isn't just more than the sum of its parts the whole or the Gestalt is a new being in itself, essentially. So as you are a Gestalt Being in your own right - you have work Patrycia, at home Partycia, forums Partycia..... similarly with your alter being. She includes you, your Past and Future Lives and all the individual aspects of those.

Whenever I see the word ‘Gestalt’ it reminds me of that former manager I mentioned and sort of closes me down.

I am sure I do have a higher self, or whatever you want to call it but I feel no need to connect to it, if it isn’t already connected. My intuition recently feels like it’s had an upgrade and I’m doing OK with or without it, without feeling the need to go searching for it.

Quote:
Just right now there are energy currents flowing and I don't know if it's me, something out there or both. I feel as though I want to make changes, I'll go to make a move then every fibre of my being will scream to stop. Then I have to make the coffee and let the feeling of frustration subside. It's happening with everything. I want to go buy the parts to build a new computer but I get the feeling that if I do right now it'll explode in my face - and I don't have the urge. While everything 'in here' is feeling the need to change everything 'out there' is telling me not to.

I have this thing that I’ve come to recognise and respect. If I want to wash the car, do some painting, do something practical and if I don’t feel in the mood, that’s it, I won’t do it. I’ll wait because I know that in the weeks to come, there will be a time when I am in the mood to do it and then I’ll do it well and enjoy it rather than doing it and not enjoying the task.
So with you, have some thoughts about how you may do it when the time is right, what you might investigate in the meantime, and then when the time is right, you’ll be in the right frame of mind and have the energy for it. It works for me a treat!

Quote:
How you resonate with the materials also tells you something, you're grasping more and more of it so.....

99% of the time, he’s speaking to my soul. There is the occasional broadcast where I’m thinking, no I don’t do that to myself (might have done 10 years ago, but not now). He’s just released a new one called Unknow Yourself and I’m currently working my way through that, although it’ll take several weekends with the translations and notes and everything else that’s going on.

Quote:
What struck me the most is that Matt has no pretensions about being a guru, he's quite happy being an ordinary Joe.

Yes, I feel that so strongly. Along with the videos and all the radio broadcasts and interviews he’s done and I’ve watched I’ve picked up a lot of information about his early childhood and early adulthood. He said that he has been a Buddhist monk in a past life, you can really see that in him and recently he also said he was a psychologist in a former life. I just find that all so fascinating. He also does his own social media which is pretty unusual (which is how I came about my gift).

Quote:
I guess what I'm pointing at is that there's a process here hat begins in your early childhood that leads you to where you are today. There's also a 'don't look back in anger' feeling going on too. The progress isn't just marked by what material of Matt's you're absorbing or not, it's also about this little piece.

The spiritual experiences have been ramping up of late to almost daily occurrences. Two of the most profound ……

I’d a few days off from work and one of them I was feeling a little off, so in the afternoon decided to have a rest. I was sitting in my lounge chair and dozed off. I woke up with a start and immediately, my cat of 18 years was on my mind (passed now) and this wave of intense emotion hit me and I went to cry and then the emotion was gone, just like that. It left me unsettled and I felt in need of something soothing. So I decided to listen to one of Matt’s videos and chose one that I’d got plenty of notes on, so I wouldn’t feel the need to take notes. I started to listen to the Light I Am and just sat calmly, eyes closed, and as the video progressed I suddenly found myself (via my third eye) standing outside a building on a beach, when I was five years old and newly out of hospital from that operation. Inside the building was an object that was to traumatise me at five years old and cause a lifetime of fear whenever I came across it – and that was frequently. It all links to that past life I mentioned when I was a five year old boy who died in pretty horrible circumstances. Being traumatised in this life wasn’t supposed to happen (a medium told me) but being the same age and the atmosphere, smell, darkness of that object in the building, sparked the memory from the past life. And here we are, major phobia in this life. So here I was, as I am today, an adult standing outside this building. I felt compelled to go inside and very slowly, even now as an adult, it’s terrifying, I walked in and slowly went up to this object. At that precise second, Matt started doing one of his ‘repeat after me’ and I started to say the words to this object, ending with I am the Light, the Light I am.” And then we finished the words and I walked out quite calmly. Even as I type this now, it seems incredible. And then when I opened my eyes, it was 17.27, I started watching it at 17.00, saw 17.07 go by and then the end at 17.27.

Then, this feels even more incredible. Last Monday at work I saw in my third eye an orange sphere with ‘999’ on it. This happened a couple of times Mon/Tues and I’m so used to this sort of thing I barely registered it, just thinking I hadn’t seen any 9s yet, must look that up at some point. Then on Wednesday I was reading what Matt was saying about numbers, that anytime there’s an ascending sequence liked 123, 456 (which I’d had in the past few weeks) it’s a message from the universe that you’ve integrated as much of the healing and expansions that have been sent your way, in order to be lifted in consciousness to enter a new portal of possibility, which is the 11:11 portal. And he was saying that once this portal has been opened, you begin see angel numbers like 222, 333 etc and I’ve been seeing those for a couple of years. Then he mentioned 666, again which I saw a couple of times, gets flipped around to become 999! (which I’d only seen the previous two days) He said that 999 is the sign of karmic completion. Took me several days to absorb that experience.

Quote:
This is going to be something of a longer-term project and today I'm fast running out of time. I'm fast realising that I need to look far more closely at what I'm stuffing into my chops. It's also a work in progress and I'm seeing benefits coming through slowly, although they're not happening overnight granted. Mrs G also bought some magnesium supplements after what you were saying about it, so consider my ear well and truly bent and progress is on-going. Thank you. She puts a small pot of pills with my morning coffee. I also used to have a packet of Skittles sometimes for a treat but that flares up the reflux, so more more Skittles. I guess that applies to anything similar. I don't have any kind of fizzy drinks or non-sugar versions, if I do buy bottles it's always plain water. At work I usually drink the diluted stuff and only have two cups of coffee all day. Once in a while there's Scottish Tablet for sale in the canteen and I refuse to give that up. It's almost pure sugar with some condensed milk and vanilla extract, but I don't have it often and it's my treat. So there.

So I think my intuition was correct, as well as some foods, your acid reflux is being sparked by additives.

Look at the ingredients in this:

https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-...-original-54oz

Now look at this:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...food-dyes.aspx

The picture begins to fall into place? And yes, anything similar will most likely cause the same reaction. If you want a snack, go for something natural, how are you with Brazil, walnuts, medjool dates etc?

Now you’re aware of this sensitivity, you’ll be tuned in if something disagrees with you. If it happens, look at the food and the ingredient list of whatever it is that you’ve eaten. You can have a sensitivity to anything - even something seemingly innocent. It took me some time to track down I had a sensitivity to phytic acid.

For sure, have your Scottish tablet treat if it doesn’t cause the reflux.

I’m really pleased you’re taking the magnesium as it’s such an important mineral.

But - and this is really important - do not take all of these supplements together, they need to be spaced apart throughout the day. This is because they will compete for absorption. Don’t take the magnesium with food, try taking it with a cup of tea, glass of water – I wouldn’t take anything with coffee because again, caffeine can affect absorption. Take one magnesium at the beginning of the day, and the other at night.

The B12, I’m taking it you’ve got the drops I recommended? If so, put the drops under your tongue and keep there for 15 seconds or so, and then down the hatch. The reason I’m saying this is because they’re sublingual, which means they’re designed to be absorbed through the tissues of the mouth but of course, they need to stay in the mouth for this to happen. Again, don’t take eat or drink anything about 20 minutes either side. (I take my B12 about half an hour before my evening meal) which works well.
Your coffee’s fine, ground, organic if possible. You can get organic instant however, I’ve not found one I like, I have Douwe Egberts, just one cup a day and then the rest of the day it’s filtered water and white tea. Coffee can trigger reflux so just be aware of that.

Quote:
I was often run down as a kid, I always had bronchitis every winter without fail along with cold sores and whatever else. Interesting that it's all flaring up again. Anyway. My pills include B12 and magnesium and it's been a week so early days as yet, but the reflux is easing a little and I haven't had cramps. Skittles and lack of brekky seems to be the major factors so that's being fixed, but as per your advice I need to change the cereal.

How is your lung function, any wheeziness, tight chest, etc?

The fact you’ve got cold sores is a sign you’re run down and that your immune system is struggling. The health of the digestive system is directly linked to the strength of the immune system, so if we can get that back on track, the immune system may naturally strengthen. If not, I’ve one or two ideas that would be tonic based rather than supplement.

It’s wonderful news that the reflux is easing and you’ve not had any cramps after just one week. That means the magnesium is doing its work.

What I would like you to consider, as I think you would really benefit from this is the digestive enzymes I mentioned last week (if you’ve not got them already!). It will take the pressure off your digestive system as it will take up the slack and make the process of digestion a lot more efficient as well as helping the acid reflux. Take just one per day at the beginning of your main meal of the day. Enzymes will also help you to absorb nutrients from your food. I know you like things in threes, so with the magnesium and B12, digestive enzymes will make three extremely effective supplements. These three alone, with the changes in your diet, could well be enough to turn the situation around.

The ones I recommended last week are broad spectrum but it also contains some lactobacillus acidophilus live probiotic bacteria, so you will benefit from this no end.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-Pol...polyzyme+forte

Quote:
I'm not on medications and I don't have any major illnesses that I know of, the reflux is the pain but I'm guessing that it's affecting the processing of food so that might explain the lethargy a little. It can't be helping.

That’s great news that you’re not on any medication and you don’t have any illnesses as it gives me a blank canvass on which to work. And you’re right, the reflux will affect the digestion of food and in turn, the absorption of nutrients which is why your immune system is struggling. The B12 may also uplift your mood.

Quote:
I'm listening to your advice, so thank you for that. I think it's going to take time to try this or that and wait for results, I've already made changes thanks to your advice but obviously more is needed. Please don't feel at a disadvantage, here it's a case of try it, suck it and see, adjust, suck it and see. It's not going to happen overnight.

You’re welcome. It sounds to me as though you’ve made a brilliant start already and yes, absolutely, it can be a case of trial and error as although you may need a supplement there are many on the market and all supplements are not made equal. I use Biocare mostly as they are consistently the best.

Thank you for the reassurance too, as that gives me confidence to continue.

Please let me know how you’ve been this week including what you’re doing for breakfast and any cramps? Have you had any acid reflux and if so, what had you eaten? Also, how is the core strength you said felt weak, is that improving?

Funnily enough I felt very elevated last Sunday after reading that the reflux and cramps had settled and when I looked up the time was 17.17. And if that wasn’t enough, I went into my dining room and found a small white feather in the middle of the floor!

Quote:
I'm not dreading the future, there are times when I look forwards to it even for a number of reasons. I get the feeling that this is what I'm being 'geared up' for lately and diet is a part of that too. I also think this is what's been manifesting through my need to change. Everything feels focussed on retirement, when I feel as though I'll 'come into my own'. It just feels right, vibrates right. What I am right now is disenchanted, that there are so many things that are 'not me'.

Moving into a new phase and if we can get your health back on track, it will all fall into place nicely.

Patrycia
Old 22-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hi there Mr G,

The sun also makes my blonde hair lighter and I tan very easily without burning (and without plastering my skin with toxic chemicals). The hot weather looks set to continue.
Good morning Patrycia

Just a hint of sun and my skin peels and I look like a zombie. What's worse is the feeling of wearing a full nappy.

Quote:
Me too. I worked in child protection for 22 years and I think that was long enough. For some years after, I would keep up to date with new practice and changes in the law but I let all that go many years now and am content working in my new field. The job is settling down nicely too.
I learned a lot about so much ion those days and actually gained some huge Spiritual revelations from it. Some of it was understanding why the Universe is the way it is and not having the seep-rooted feeling that it needs changing somehow. I also learned the the 'fight' against child abuse was all about ego and damaged people.

Quote:
Pin your ears back, Mr G, I’ve found something awesome!! I was having lunch and casually surfing youtube and just happened to discover this American/Italian singer/songwriter - Laura Pergolizzi, known as LP. I was totally blown away by her voice, best female vocalist I’ve ever heard! Ever! I listened to several tracks on Youtube and immediately ordered the CD, loved it and have just got a second CD which is just as awesome, and guess what, she whistles!! Her two CDs have been the soundtrack to my summer. My rediscovering my whistling coincided with this finding this. Have a listen and can well recommend the CDs. The more I listen to them, they better they get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mjEoGgMqg
You're a pain sometimes. You'll come out with stuff and I'll go off to Google for a long diversion. Anyway. Her voice reminded me of quite a few similar-sounding ones but from the TV series House (he's the man) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

She's kinda similar to Cyndi Lauper too, although Lauper's vocals are usually stronger.

Quote:
Ah see, I’m not good with numbers, I can do the basics and create excel formulas etc but I don’t like maths (school days and all!) So I hadn’t noticed any pattern to them as you did. Things have got even more intense with the numbers lately, I’ve started getting 7s and I was at work the other day and I received an orange circle with the words ‘life path’ in it and the number 999 – more about that later.
Yep, that's pretty much me with numbers and actually they leave me cold. I had a bad experience with a tutor who was supposed to be teaching me spreadsheets but it made a huge impact on me for the better. And I ended up learning the hard way, which worked out for the best. However, I will admit to being a pattern junkie though - it's in my blood.

Quote:
Oh blimey, Merlin takes me back to a very distressing time in my life. It was / is my third all time favourite series (Smallville being no 1, and X-files no 2). Merlin would have made it to number 2 had it not been that for god awful ending! I have the DVD box sets and I adored that programme, the magic, the characterisations, Gaius, the dragon and his riddles; I was well and truly hooked! So when the last episode aired, which was a matter of weeks after my father’s passing, I was so shocked and distressed by how it ended, I was completely grief struck for months! I’d handled my dad’s funeral and passing really well but I found myself thrust into grief by the death of Arthur and the fact that the promised ‘golden age’ never happened. I can’t watch the series now knowing how it all ended! I remember a year later on the anniversary of that episode, I spent that Christmas writing my own ending which was also the beginning of a series six. That was purely for my own benefit so I could have some sort of closure.
I don't know why but watching some of the episodes have left me swallowing down a huge lump in my throat, not something I would admit to in public by the way. It's mainly associated with the dragon, and when I saw what Morgana had done to the baby dragon I wanted to jump into the screen and strangle her. I was incensed. While I don't see stuff like that as portents of any kind I do take notice because it means I'm resonating with something.

So with that in mind, is there something deep within yourself that Merlin had touched?

Quote:
That sounds as though you’re working through some major issues, or something’s disturbing your sleep.
Bit of both. Part of the Ascension process is working through the dust that's been accumulating for years so I'm not too worried about that because it's more of a flushing the system. It's also physical though. Mrs G's just come out the back of a heart attack and she's on blood thinners, and that means what I feel as a high temperature she feels as normal to her. Even in this weather recently, I open a window because it's too warm and she closes it because she's too cold.

Quote:
Whenever I see the word ‘Gestalt’ it reminds me of that former manager I mentioned and sort of closes me down.

I am sure I do have a higher self, or whatever you want to call it but I feel no need to connect to it, if it isn’t already connected. My intuition recently feels like it’s had an upgrade and I’m doing OK with or without it, without feeling the need to go searching for it.
If your former manager is who I think he is then yes, 'Gestalt' would work. If you don't feel the need to go get your Higher Self then that's all to the good, if you did feel the need it would mean you're missing something.

Quote:
I have this thing that I’ve come to recognise and respect. If I want to wash the car, do some painting, do something practical and if I don’t feel in the mood, that’s it, I won’t do it. I’ll wait because I know that in the weeks to come, there will be a time when I am in the mood to do it and then I’ll do it well and enjoy it rather than doing it and not enjoying the task.
So with you, have some thoughts about how you may do it when the time is right, what you might investigate in the meantime, and then when the time is right, you’ll be in the right frame of mind and have the energy for it. It works for me a treat!
Very much a ditto there, everything needs to be done when the time feels right, not until.

Quote:
99% of the time, he’s speaking to my soul. There is the occasional broadcast where I’m thinking, no I don’t do that to myself (might have done 10 years ago, but not now). He’s just released a new one called Unknow Yourself and I’m currently working my way through that, although it’ll take several weekends with the translations and notes and everything else that’s going on.
Often things like this can be a 'measure' of your progress or the Universe reflecting back at you that you're doing OK. Unknow Yourself should be interesting if it's what I think it is.

Quote:
Yes, I feel that so strongly. Along with the videos and all the radio broadcasts and interviews he’s done and I’ve watched I’ve picked up a lot of information about his early childhood and early adulthood. He said that he has been a Buddhist monk in a past life, you can really see that in him and recently he also said he was a psychologist in a former life. I just find that all so fascinating. He also does his own social media which is pretty unusual (which is how I came about my gift).
Actually that's interesting. I've been told that this is my final Life, and in the next phase of existence (???) I'm going to be a teacher of Life (???). I have no idea what that means and I'm not going to ask, but it makes sense. For Matt, so many things in his Past Lives are at work so if that happens to me too? It would make sense of so many things.

Quote:
The spiritual experiences have been ramping up of late to almost daily occurrences. Two of the most profound ……

I’d a few days off from work and one of them I was feeling a little off, so in the afternoon decided to have a rest. I was sitting in my lounge chair and dozed off. I woke up with a start and immediately, my cat of 18 years was on my mind (passed now) and this wave of intense emotion hit me and I went to cry and then the emotion was gone, just like that. It left me unsettled and I felt in need of something soothing. So I decided to listen to one of Matt’s videos and chose one that I’d got plenty of notes on, so I wouldn’t feel the need to take notes. I started to listen to the Light I Am and just sat calmly, eyes closed, and as the video progressed I suddenly found myself (via my third eye) standing outside a building on a beach, when I was five years old and newly out of hospital from that operation. Inside the building was an object that was to traumatise me at five years old and cause a lifetime of fear whenever I came across it – and that was frequently. It all links to that past life I mentioned when I was a five year old boy who died in pretty horrible circumstances. Being traumatised in this life wasn’t supposed to happen (a medium told me) but being the same age and the atmosphere, smell, darkness of that object in the building, sparked the memory from the past life. And here we are, major phobia in this life. So here I was, as I am today, an adult standing outside this building. I felt compelled to go inside and very slowly, even now as an adult, it’s terrifying, I walked in and slowly went up to this object. At that precise second, Matt started doing one of his ‘repeat after me’ and I started to say the words to this object, ending with I am the Light, the Light I am.” And then we finished the words and I walked out quite calmly. Even as I type this now, it seems incredible. And then when I opened my eyes, it was 17.27, I started watching it at 17.00, saw 17.07 go by and then the end at 17.27.

Then, this feels even more incredible. Last Monday at work I saw in my third eye an orange sphere with ‘999’ on it. This happened a couple of times Mon/Tues and I’m so used to this sort of thing I barely registered it, just thinking I hadn’t seen any 9s yet, must look that up at some point. Then on Wednesday I was reading what Matt was saying about numbers, that anytime there’s an ascending sequence liked 123, 456 (which I’d had in the past few weeks) it’s a message from the universe that you’ve integrated as much of the healing and expansions that have been sent your way, in order to be lifted in consciousness to enter a new portal of possibility, which is the 11:11 portal. And he was saying that once this portal has been opened, you begin see angel numbers like 222, 333 etc and I’ve been seeing those for a couple of years. Then he mentioned 666, again which I saw a couple of times, gets flipped around to become 999! (which I’d only seen the previous two days) He said that 999 is the sign of karmic completion. Took me several days to absorb that experience.
Have you ever had the feeling that things in your Life and perhaps your Life itself is 'out of time'? What I mean by that is 'out of sync'. That feeling has plagued me since I was a kid, that the timing was all out.

OK, this is going to sound way freaky, and by the way I haven't ruled out autosuggestion. When you were looking at the building on the beach, did you get the feeling that someone was sitting on your shoulder? I remember a dream I had, watching a woman standing outside a building on the beach. The sea was on her left and there was thick, bushy vegetation on her right. In front was a single-storey foyer of mainly glass with a light-coloured high building behind that. The wind was blowing her long, fair hair. She had on a simple white dress but that gave me the impression that it she was on a Spiritual 'mission'. She also had to go into the building on her own to face her greatest fear. Anyways....

What can happen in the framework of their being no time, is that the perception of time is much more fluid. In our perception we can go back in time and affect what we consider the past or future - it has to do with quantum theory more than anything else. By the way, our brains are also quantum-capable so there is a scientific answer to all of this. What can happen is that in this Life we can resolve things from our Past Lives, it sounds whacked but we can go back in time perceptually/energetically and help our past selves. So, out of curiosity, do you feel any changes because of what's happened?

When all of this really kicked off for me, I had the experience that I went back in time (energetically/perceptually) and watched my younger self. I remember my younger self as having the experience that I was being watched by someone I didn't recognise. If that's the case then it's not a huge leap to think that you could have changed things for your own younger self.

Your second episode, well here's where things get a little more freaky because that's not the full story. When things come in threes it means that you're connecting to a 'higher power'. Christians do the Holy Trinity, Pagans do their power of three. the pre-Toaist alchemists did Triplex Unity.... and so on. Your numbers are coming in threes, and that's part of the pattern. What you probably haven't seen is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZRVb2fkXw

Quote:
So I think my intuition was correct, as well as some foods, your acid reflux is being sparked by additives.

Look at the ingredients in this:

https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-...-original-54oz

Now look at this:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...food-dyes.aspx

The picture begins to fall into place? And yes, anything similar will most likely cause the same reaction. If you want a snack, go for something natural, how are you with Brazil, walnuts, medjool dates etc?

Now you’re aware of this sensitivity, you’ll be tuned in if something disagrees with you. If it happens, look at the food and the ingredient list of whatever it is that you’ve eaten. You can have a sensitivity to anything - even something seemingly innocent. It took me some time to track down I had a sensitivity to phytic acid.

For sure, have your Scottish tablet treat if it doesn’t cause the reflux.

I’m really pleased you’re taking the magnesium as it’s such an important mineral.

But - and this is really important - do not take all of these supplements together, they need to be spaced apart throughout the day. This is because they will compete for absorption. Don’t take the magnesium with food, try taking it with a cup of tea, glass of water – I wouldn’t take anything with coffee because again, caffeine can affect absorption. Take one magnesium at the beginning of the day, and the other at night.

The B12, I’m taking it you’ve got the drops I recommended? If so, put the drops under your tongue and keep there for 15 seconds or so, and then down the hatch. The reason I’m saying this is because they’re sublingual, which means they’re designed to be absorbed through the tissues of the mouth but of course, they need to stay in the mouth for this to happen. Again, don’t take eat or drink anything about 20 minutes either side. (I take my B12 about half an hour before my evening meal) which works well.
Your coffee’s fine, ground, organic if possible. You can get organic instant however, I’ve not found one I like, I have Douwe Egberts, just one cup a day and then the rest of the day it’s filtered water and white tea. Coffee can trigger reflux so just be aware of that.
Your intuition is smack on the money.

I knew there were things in many foods and the like that we're too kind to our bodies, and I'd heard that there were things in sweets that would make kids into tantrum-throwing monsters. To be fair I'm not really a sweetie person (don't say it) although I will admit to having the odd packet once in a while. I have an old biddy that I often help out and she always give me a sweet, and it would be offensive to no. What I do though is make it last a week, that feels like a good compromise. The reflux has really highlighted it though and I've gone all anti-preservatives. It's taking time but I'm on the right track and making a difference. Go me. I used to eat those breakfast bar things as a snack, getting back into them might curb the sweetie withdrawal symptoms.

At the moment I'm taking B12 pills, didn't realise that made a difference too. Change there then. I don't drink much coffee, only two cups per day so I'll cut myself some slack there. It doesn't seem to affect the reflux any so that's not so bad. What's really kicking it off is the cooked food at work. If I have a salad it's fine but anything at all cooked and off it goes. There doesn't seem to be anything specific. Oh well, that doesn't bode well.

I never thought about absorption. Mrs G does all my tablets and pills in one of those little hospital cups, she's an organise junkie.

Quote:
How is your lung function, any wheeziness, tight chest, etc?

The fact you’ve got cold sores is a sign you’re run down and that your immune system is struggling. The health of the digestive system is directly linked to the strength of the immune system, so if we can get that back on track, the immune system may naturally strengthen. If not, I’ve one or two ideas that would be tonic based rather than supplement.

It’s wonderful news that the reflux is easing and you’ve not had any cramps after just one week. That means the magnesium is doing its work.

What I would like you to consider, as I think you would really benefit from this is the digestive enzymes I mentioned last week (if you’ve not got them already!). It will take the pressure off your digestive system as it will take up the slack and make the process of digestion a lot more efficient as well as helping the acid reflux. Take just one per day at the beginning of your main meal of the day. Enzymes will also help you to absorb nutrients from your food. I know you like things in threes, so with the magnesium and B12, digestive enzymes will make three extremely effective supplements. These three alone, with the changes in your diet, could well be enough to turn the situation around.

The ones I recommended last week are broad spectrum but it also contains some lactobacillus acidophilus live probiotic bacteria, so you will benefit from this no end.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioCare-Pol...polyzyme+forte

My brother suffers from COPD and has really bad reflux, so I've been keeping my eye on that. The other thing is that I've stopped smoking and it does take a lot of time for it to all work through the system. So far though, nothing major lung-ways that I've noticed.

It actually feels as though I'm not processing my food, which is the reason I went to the vet in the first place. I've never really been muscular even when I was pumping weights, but I've never felt this weak neither. Digestive enzymes it is then. Thank you for taking the time with this.

Quote:
That’s great news that you’re not on any medication and you don’t have any illnesses as it gives me a blank canvass on which to work. And you’re right, the reflux will affect the digestion of food and in turn, the absorption of nutrients which is why your immune system is struggling. The B12 may also uplift your mood.
Being not so close to the knackers' yard is a blessing in itself, and right now it is just trial and error to see what's going to work or not.

Quote:
You’re welcome. It sounds to me as though you’ve made a brilliant start already and yes, absolutely, it can be a case of trial and error as although you may need a supplement there are many on the market and all supplements are not made equal. I use Biocare mostly as they are consistently the best.

Thank you for the reassurance too, as that gives me confidence to continue.

Please let me know how you’ve been this week including what you’re doing for breakfast and any cramps? Have you had any acid reflux and if so, what had you eaten? Also, how is the core strength you said felt weak, is that improving?

Funnily enough I felt very elevated last Sunday after reading that the reflux and cramps had settled and when I looked up the time was 17.17. And if that wasn’t enough, I went into my dining room and found a small white feather in the middle of the floor!
It's kinda weird but I'm feeling ahead of myself. My moods are different and I feel a little more back to my old self, and it feels as though the difference has been already made although physically there's the feeling that there's still a way to go. The reflux has gone down quite a bit because I'm eating far less of the canteen-prepared foods, and I'm just wondering if what they're cooking in is making the difference. I need to get their allergens info and see if that sheds any light.

Having breakfast is making a difference but then that's just common sense after all. The core strength is so bad and I don't feel quite as weak, but the big test is yet to come. Mrs G wants rid of a large chair and that's going to be fun to shift.

I thought that doing all this stuff would be a bit of a chore but somehow it all feels very natural. There's no feeling of "Oh Gawd, getting nagged at again" at all feels like "OK, good, fine"

Quote:
Moving into a new phase and if we can get your health back on track, it will all fall into place nicely.

Patrycia
Very much a new phase, there's a feeling of energetic wind of change/fresh breeze stuff going on. It took long enough lol.
Old 26-07-2018, 12:21 AM
Guide

The word Ascension was also put in my head as I embarked on my spiritual journey. I had not had this term in my vocabulary either. Since then I have been on a roller coaster and have had physical symptoms too.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:42 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G

Oh dear, the hot weather has gone and I'm missing it already. The plus side is the new plants get a decent watering.

Quote:
You're a pain sometimes. You'll come out with stuff and I'll go off to Google for a long diversion. Anyway. Her voice reminded me of quite a few similar-sounding ones but from the TV series House (he's the man) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

She's kinda similar to Cyndi Lauper too, although Lauper's vocals are usually stronger.

In fairness the link was demonstrating the whistling. At the risk of being a pain, try this one for a stronger vocal. When I first heard this, it made me feel incredibly emotional as it was pure perfection. I’ve got two CDs now, and they are truly awesome, and I will be ordering a third fairly soon. Discovering this singer has been one of the highlights of my summer. I love (albeit very badly) trying to whistle along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRzvLJGJoCA

Quote:
I don't know why but watching some of the episodes have left me swallowing down a huge lump in my throat, not something I would admit to in public by the way. It's mainly associated with the dragon, and when I saw what Morgana had done to the baby dragon I wanted to jump into the screen and strangle her. I was incensed. While I don't see stuff like that as portents of any kind I do take notice because it means I'm resonating with something.

So with that in mind, is there something deep within yourself that Merlin had touched?

Such a simple question. So difficult to answer. On a production point, the writers of Merlin said they were inspired by Smallville and you can definitely see the comparisons.

I guess I identified with Merlin in having magical (spiritual) abilities and having to keep them hidden. I was very much like that in the past, not talking about my knowledge of the afterlife, medium sittings, crystal healing and particularly dowsing. It was a protection thing, like Merlin, and also wanting to appear normal and fit in.

His connection to the dragon I could so relate to because much of the time he didn’t know what to make of the dragon because it would talk a lot of the time in riddles. This reminded me of working with my spirit guide. The bond he had with Gaius was just a wonderful father/son relationship (obviously that bit I didn’t relate to) but I used to love those scenes. That slogging on because you think you’ve got a higher path, although not necessarily knowing what it is; always wanting to make the right decision, do the right thing and agonising over making it.

So the ending devastated me. All those sacrifices, all the keeping the magic secret whilst saving people and situations and not being acknowledged for those abilities, amounted to nothing. Arthur died, there was no golden age and Merlin was left alone to age, waiting for Arthur to return. The writers wanted to continue for a sixth season and the actors didn’t and I think they took their revenge on the characters. I’d like to think that maybe one day I could watch it again but just the thought leaves me cold.

Thank God Smallville had a good ending. Every couple of years, I get the DVD boxsets out and watch from the beginning. I’ll never tire of that show, it was / is everything to me!

Quote:
Part of the Ascension process is working through the dust that's been accumulating for years so I'm not too worried about that because it's more of a flushing the system. It's also physical though. Mrs G's just come out the back of a heart attack and she's on blood thinners, and that means what I feel as a high temperature she feels as normal to her. Even in this weather recently, I open a window because it's too warm and she closes it because she's too cold.

I’m sorry to hear about Mrs G; shock can often show up as being cold.

Talking of asension, where are you in the process? Currently, I am experiencing about 3 – 4 times a night being woken up with Kundalini energy. I’ve seen it described as ‘fire’ and it does feel exactly like. I’ve noticed that strong emotion can trigger it. I was starting to get to the point (particularly in this hot weather) of feeling a bit peed off with it and in the last few days, it’s been happening during the last two hours before I go to bed. According to my dowsing, the kundalini has an intelligence so I don’t know if it picked up on my feelings and switched to it firing up in the evening, so I could get a decent night’s kip. I read somewhere that kundalini is prevalent in July, so that’s spot on!

The other thing I’m curious about is that not everyone experiences a spiritual awakening and not even people who say they are spiritual have an awakening or ascension. So what says that you will have one? I can only think I signed up for this before I came down. Also, according to Matt’s descriptions, I would be part of this first wave of ascension. It fits with being an indigo adult. Would you feel to be part of the first wave?

On the number front, I am getting 7’s extremely intensely; on the car tripometer, the time, receipts, I even continued to read Matt’s book where I’d left it, page 77.

Quote:
Often things like this can be a 'measure' of your progress or the Universe reflecting back at you that you're doing OK. Unknow Yourself should be interesting if it's what I think it is.

Unknow Yourself is a new video that’s only come out in the last fortnight, unless you’ve beaten me to it!!

Quote:
Have you ever had the feeling that things in your Life and perhaps your Life itself is 'out of time'? What I mean by that is 'out of sync'. That feeling has plagued me since I was a kid, that the timing was all out.

No, I can’t say I have. What I am able to do, is recall in great detail, any person, place, situation, workplace, houses and memories from any time in my life. And recently I have been presented with several random memories from my past, including just walking down a particular street.

Quote:
OK, this is going to sound way freaky, and by the way I haven't ruled out autosuggestion. When you were looking at the building on the beach, did you get the feeling that someone was sitting on your shoulder? I remember a dream I had, watching a woman standing outside a building on the beach. The sea was on her left and there was thick, bushy vegetation on her right. In front was a single-storey foyer of mainly glass with a light-coloured high building behind that. The wind was blowing her long, fair hair. She had on a simple white dress but that gave me the impression that it she was on a Spiritual 'mission'. She also had to go into the building on her own to face her greatest fear. Anyways....

I didn’t get the feeling that someone was sitting on my shoulder. It was like the adult me was sitting on the me that was 5 shoulders and the me that was 5 was sitting on the adult’s shoulders.

I think maybe you were tuning into someone else as I would have been wearing shorts and t-shirt, I hated dresses (still do) and my hair would have been cut short as my mum had it all cut off so I wouldn’t get stressed in hospital with someone trying to brush it.

Quote:
What can happen in the framework of their being no time, is that the perception of time is much more fluid. In our perception we can go back in time and affect what we consider the past or future - it has to do with quantum theory more than anything else. By the way, our brains are also quantum-capable so there is a scientific answer to all of this. What can happen is that in this Life we can resolve things from our Past Lives, it sounds whacked but we can go back in time perceptually/energetically and help our past selves. SSo, out of curiosity, do you feel any changes because of what's happened?

I wondered I’d feel differently but unfortunately I don’t. There is a situation at work whereby I occasionally have to negotiate the object and I had to last week and the fear is still there, just about manageable. But this phobia/fear is so strong and believe me, I’ve had all kinds of therapy including hypnosis, to sort it – to no avail. I’m sure it will be with me for the rest of my days, I’m hoping that there aren’t any in spirit!!

Quote:
Your second episode, well here's where things get a little more freaky because that's not the full story. When things come in threes it means that you're connecting to a 'higher power'. Christians do the Holy Trinity, Pagans do their power of three. the pre-Toaist alchemists did Triplex Unity.... and so on. Your numbers are coming in threes, and that's part of the pattern. What you probably haven't seen is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZRVb2fkXw

That video made me feel as though I was sitting in class, the whole thing going over my head and thinking, when’s it playtime!
So if I was missing something, I’m still missing it!

Quote:

Your intuition is smack on the money.

Thank you, no mean feat over the internet!

Quote:
I knew there were things in many foods and the like that we're too kind to our bodies, and I'd heard that there were things in sweets that would make kids into tantrum-throwing monsters

Yes, you are thinking of kids with ADHD becoming hyper active due to the additives in some sweets.

Quote:
I used to eat those breakfast bar things as a snack, getting back into them might curb the sweetie withdrawal symptoms.

I used to eat these which you could try as a snack. There’s so many different flavours.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh...6?skuid=089736

Quote:
At the moment I'm taking B12 pills, didn't realise that made a difference too. Change there then. I don't drink much coffee, only two cups per day so I'll cut myself some slack there. It doesn't seem to affect the reflux any so that's not so bad. What's really kicking it off is the cooked food at work. If I have a salad it's fine but anything at all cooked and off it goes. There doesn't seem to be anything specific.

Canteen food is little better than fast food. If you think about it, they are going to be using products that are bought in bulk, containing preservatives, additives, artificial flavourings, high fructose corn syrup, transfats, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, MSG, table salt, sugar, processed meat which is more than likely GMO – the list goes on! I’m not surprised your acid reflux is kicking off. Salad can’t be messed around with (unless you smother it with salad cream). You see the difference? So you say there’s nothing specific? The specific thing is the canteen food; that is the common denominator!

So I would encourage you to ditch the canteen food altogether. And I am not speaking without experience here. I worked in a life assurance company in my early twenties, ate in their canteen every day (seem to remember a liking for chocolate mousse!) and developed a nice case of colitis. I had many trips to the hospital and I took the usual course of taking medication as I didn’t know any different. But I switched to salads and sandwiches and got myself off the medication eventually but my diet then was no where clean as it is today.

Instead of tinkering with canteen food and trying to see what works and what doesn’t, how about taking the short cut and stopping it altogether? Can you take your own food in? Prepare something before you leave? Take some of the previous night’s meal if you have access to a microwave or, whilst you try different things, have salad.

Quote:
I never thought about absorption. Mrs G does all my tablets and pills in one of those little hospital cups, she's an organise junkie.

OK, so I hope that you’re now spacing them out throughout the day and understand the reasoning.

I’m not sure what B12 tablets you’ve got but the reason I recommended the drops is because you’re already compromised on nutrient absorption, so holding the drops under your tongue for 15 seconds, you’re getting it into your system via the tissues of of the mouth rather than trying to absorb it through an already compromised digestive system.

Also, there are some vitamins that are synthetic, B12 being one of them. The synthetic version is known as cyanocobalamin and is used in cheaper supplements. The body has to work to convert this into a form it can use. B12 methylcobalamin is already converted to the bioavailable form your body needs and it stays in the body longer. This is the same for some other vitamins, including vitamin D. So, that is what I mean when I said all supplements are not made equal.

It would be worth having a look at the supplements you bought and see if it’s cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin.

Quote:
My brother suffers from COPD and has really bad reflux, so I've been keeping my eye on that. The other thing is that I've stopped smoking and it does take a lot of time for it to all work through the system. So far though, nothing major lung-ways that I've noticed.

My father had COPD.

So reflux is a hereditary / family thing; which makes getting a handle on your diet even more crucial as you have a predisposition. It would be worth having a conversation with your brother to find out, if he is aware, of what foods spark his AR, you may find some commonality.

I hadn’t realised you smoked (that’s the kind of thing I would miss doing this over the internet but I’ll work with what I have). You may not know this but nicotine blocks absorption of B12 and other nutrients in general, so between that and the AR, I wouldn’t be surprised if your B12 levels are on the floor. You should do well on this once it gets into your system; it will take a couple of weeks. Your body will be changing and recovering from the smoking; you may well find your sense of taste improves.

Quote:
It actually feels as though I'm not processing my food, which is the reason I went to the vet in the first place. I've never really been muscular even when I was pumping weights, but I've never felt this weak neither. Digestive enzymes it is then. Thank you for taking the time with this.

No problem, you’re welcome.

It is a steep learning curve for you and it depends how far you want to take it. I’ve been researching all this for about 12 years or more (as you can probably tell!) and I’m trying to gently nudge you in the right direction, point things out and raise your awareness so you can figure things out from your own experience – like why you’re reacting to the canteen food and the skittles. Once you get to a point where you have several days without the reflux and you are able to see this is because you’ve avoided certain foods, the whole healthy eating thing will take on a life of its own.

Not to put too fine a point on it but if it’s coming out the other end, then you are processing your food (although it is possible to have undigested food showing up and that’s not good). I think what’s happening is you’re not getting nutrients because of the reflux which could be causing the weakness / lack of energy. The B12 drops will help enormously with this and B12 is also needed to aid digestion.

As a matter of interest what did the vet have to say?

Please let me know if you get the specific digestive enzymes I suggested; the reason being they contain lactobacillus acidophilus which is a live probiotic bacteria and will help your gut flora.

If money is an issue let me know and I’ll try to search for something cheaper. There are a couple of brands that would fit the bill but they probably won’t contain all of the enzymes.

The whole issue of quality supplements is a subject in itself. A lot of high street / supermarket products use synthetic vitamins, bulking agents, binders and artificial sweeteners to name a few. You would be ingesting these and getting very little, if any of the vitamin or mineral, as well as the possibilty of reacting to some of the ingredients and potentially creating new problems. This is why I have several brands that are my ‘go to’, one of them being Biocare.

Have a look around the Biocare website as it is (well for me anyway) a fascinating look.

https://www.biocare.co.uk/

You mentioned some time ago, you were taking omega oils. Are you still taking them? And if so, can you give me a link to the brand you’re taking. Are you taking any other supplements?

Quote:
It's kinda weird but I'm feeling ahead of myself. My moods are different and I feel a little more back to my old self, and it feels as though the difference has been already made although physically there's the feeling that there's still a way to go. The reflux has gone down quite a bit because I'm eating far less of the canteen-prepared foods, and I'm just wondering if what they're cooking in is making the difference. I need to get their allergens info and see if that sheds any light.

This is really interesting. I’ve noticed this before when helping some people. Very occasionally when I start recommending certain supplements and explaining what they will do and why, it happened particularly with one woman, as we were talking she started instantly feeling a lot better. I’ve had this a time or two myself. I believe you are connecting energetically to the energy of the supplement before you’ve got it.

You’re absolutely right to think about what they are cooking in. They’re most likely using cheap vegetable oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, possibly even using the same oil for days. These oils are heavily processed and really bad for your health, so yes, you may well be reacting to the oils.

I find the best oils to cook with are advocado oil, olive oil (for salads and light frying) and coconut oil.

Quote:
I thought that doing all this stuff would be a bit of a chore but somehow it all feels very natural. There's no feeling of "Oh Gawd, getting nagged at again" at all feels like "OK, good, fine"

What higher motivation can there be to look after your health, especially when you start getting results? For me, it’s a case of if my stomach is happy, then I’m happy.

I’m giving you information, a little bit of knowledge, a gentle nudge and hopefully some encouragement that you can entirely take your health into your own hands. The rest is up to you.

So, how have you been this last week?

You didn’t mention the cramps last week, so has that cleared up?

How has it gone this week food wise?

Where are you with spacing out the supplements and have you got the enzymes and B12 drops? Just generally, how are you doing?

Patrycia
Old 30-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G

Oh dear, the hot weather has gone and I'm missing it already. The plus side is the new plants get a decent watering.
Not so much oh dear though, it's been nice to get a break from the heat even for a little while. We had some pretty thunderstorms and the garden was looking sorry for itself.

Quote:
In fairness the link was demonstrating the whistling. At the risk of being a pain, try this one for a stronger vocal. When I first heard this, it made me feel incredibly emotional as it was pure perfection. I’ve got two CDs now, and they are truly awesome, and I will be ordering a third fairly soon. Discovering this singer has been one of the highlights of my summer. I love (albeit very badly) trying to whistle along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRzvLJGJoCA

She hasn't got a bad voice really so I won't chastise you for being a pain. I put YouTube on autoplay so I could listen along and up came https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JYVUlMtNg

I'm a huge live music fan and was the live events manager for a multi-media studio for a few years, and there's always something more natural about a live performance. It's easy to throw technology and make a scalded cat sound good, not so easy live. Her vocals are unchanged from the studio sound so that says a lot. It's OK, I can see the appeal she'd have for you, really.

If you want to practice your whistle-along..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5RRsoUrcY

Quote:
Such a simple question. So difficult to answer. On a production point, the writers of Merlin said they were inspired by Smallville and you can definitely see the comparisons.

I guess I identified with Merlin in having magical (spiritual) abilities and having to keep them hidden. I was very much like that in the past, not talking about my knowledge of the afterlife, medium sittings, crystal healing and particularly dowsing. It was a protection thing, like Merlin, and also wanting to appear normal and fit in.

His connection to the dragon I could so relate to because much of the time he didn’t know what to make of the dragon because it would talk a lot of the time in riddles. This reminded me of working with my spirit guide. The bond he had with Gaius was just a wonderful father/son relationship (obviously that bit I didn’t relate to) but I used to love those scenes. That slogging on because you think you’ve got a higher path, although not necessarily knowing what it is; always wanting to make the right decision, do the right thing and agonising over making it.

So the ending devastated me. All those sacrifices, all the keeping the magic secret whilst saving people and situations and not being acknowledged for those abilities, amounted to nothing. Arthur died, there was no golden age and Merlin was left alone to age, waiting for Arthur to return. The writers wanted to continue for a sixth season and the actors didn’t and I think they took their revenge on the characters. I’d like to think that maybe one day I could watch it again but just the thought leaves me cold.

Thank God Smallville had a good ending. Every couple of years, I get the DVD boxsets out and watch from the beginning. I’ll never tire of that show, it was / is everything to me!
I think there always comes a point when you realise the reasons you did what you did, and for me it doesn't matter if anyone else knows or not. You do what you do 'for the cause' because it's the right thing to do. You see Patrycia, deep down are the real reasons you do things and the only thing that matters in any situation is who you create yourself to be - not the situation itself, not the reasons you find yourself in it, not the people around you. Not the recognition. Merlin understood that, and it's why he did what he did. He was happy to play the fool because it served his purpose, being honest I think recognition would have changed him too much, because at the very least it would have coloured his reasons for doing anything. And if you're doing it for recognition? Arthur being alive to call him an idiot was recognition enough.

The ending really did suck, on that we can firmly agree. As soon ans I saw the road and the truck I was gone, and the determined look on Merlin's face.... Whoever wrote that needs shooting, along with the people that shot it.

If there is no Golden Age because we are yet in the process of creating it?

I’m sorry to hear about Mrs G; shock can often show up as being cold.

Quote:
Talking of asension, where are you in the process? Currently, I am experiencing about 3 – 4 times a night being woken up with Kundalini energy. I’ve seen it described as ‘fire’ and it does feel exactly like. I’ve noticed that strong emotion can trigger it. I was starting to get to the point (particularly in this hot weather) of feeling a bit peed off with it and in the last few days, it’s been happening during the last two hours before I go to bed. According to my dowsing, the kundalini has an intelligence so I don’t know if it picked up on my feelings and switched to it firing up in the evening, so I could get a decent night’s kip. I read somewhere that kundalini is prevalent in July, so that’s spot on!

The other thing I’m curious about is that not everyone experiences a spiritual awakening and not even people who say they are spiritual have an awakening or ascension. So what says that you will have one? I can only think I signed up for this before I came down. Also, according to Matt’s descriptions, I would be part of this first wave of ascension. It fits with being an indigo adult. Would you feel to be part of the first wave?

On the number front, I am getting 7’s extremely intensely; on the car tripometer, the time, receipts, I even continued to read Matt’s book where I’d left it, page 77.
Thank you. Mrs G's OK with things now, it was a bit of a pain until she got herself settled into her routine, coming on the back of retirement didn't help neither. She's on all kinds of medications, one of them being blood thinners. The upshot of that is that while she's freezing her **** off, I'm sweating my nuts off. Ho hum.

I don't know what's going on in my sleep because I'm a very heavy sleeper, so night time kundalini wouldn't be noticed. There is something going on at night because I know I'm dreaming but i can't remember, and there's a kind of residual energy thing going on. It feels as though my energies change at night and deciding to go to bed seems to trigger it. Lying in bed just before I fall asleep feels like a kind of energetic twilight between worlds. In the morning I do feel like a different 'me' yet around me everything is the same - same old Universe but different 'me' experiencing it. I used to feel as though I was still in an almost-asleep state but now it feels more like a slow change in energetic states. If any of that makes sense.

The kundalini is triggered by emotion for me, emotion is energy in motion anyway so.... It used to happen a lot when I thought of our Spirit kids, it felt as though someone was taking hold of my spinal chord and yanking it. The kids have been taking a back seat lately because there are things I have to get on with, the things that usually connect me to them haven't so I guess that means leave it be for now. They're still there, but the do feel different.

I have what I can only describe as a fractured personality, as far as I can make out it happened when I was a child, the combination of abuse and a few other factors that were happening at the time. It was a survival mechanism I think. I felt things, there was no escape from the pain but how I experienced it was pretty weird as I recall. That part of me is still here, it had an effect for years so I don't think it's going away too easily, and it feels like a different personality. It comes through once in a while but he's looking for acknowledgement, feeling like nobody and trying hard to be somebody but not succeeding..... Thing is, there's a definite change in my energies when he comes along and there's a definite energetic 'being' there in its/his own right.

I remember my Guide and myself having quite a heart-to-heart one day and I said that I wanted to experience the Universe as he does. He laughed. At the time I realised that he was experiencing the Universe as I did, he could 'look through my eyes'. I think now the laugh was one of those 'you have no idea what's coming, kiddo'.

'Spiritual awakening' is a contradiction in terms. You came from Spirit - we all did, even the ones who are not 'awakening' and the bad guys. Everyone has a Soul inside and what we've forgotten in the rush to attach meaning to a label is that we've made the choice to come here for our development as Spirit. That changes everything. In a realm where there is only Unconditional Love, Unconditional Love is all there is. There are no mountains to climb because there are no depths to plunge into, there is no forgiveness when there is nothing to forgive. 'Ascended' only exists in relation to 'not ascended'.

You have not ever been asleep, you have always been Spirit with voluntary amnesia because you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience.

Quote:
Unknow Yourself is a new video that’s only come out in the last fortnight, unless you’ve beaten me to it!!
I caught that in the passing on the YouTube list and it caught my eye. I'm not sure where I'm going Spiritually at the moment, perhaps the best way for now is to let the dust settle first.

Quote:
No, I can’t say I have. What I am able to do, is recall in great detail, any person, place, situation, workplace, houses and memories from any time in my life. And recently I have been presented with several random memories from my past, including just walking down a particular street.
Perhaps that's just a difference in the perception of time. My time drives Mrs G crazy, 'in a minute' can mean anything from ten minutes to sometime never.

Your memories aren't random, you're having them for a reason - it's your subconscious communicating with you. Which in itself says something.

Quote:
I didn’t get the feeling that someone was sitting on my shoulder. It was like the adult me was sitting on the me that was 5 shoulders and the me that was 5 was sitting on the adult’s shoulders.

I think maybe you were tuning into someone else as I would have been wearing shorts and t-shirt, I hated dresses (still do) and my hair would have been cut short as my mum had it all cut off so I wouldn’t get stressed in hospital with someone trying to brush it.
Ah right, you're getting the third party perspective rather than the direct experience, that would make sense.

Things like this are symbolism rather than literal. I could never imagine you as a flowing dress person, but that would symbolise a Spiritual 'you' rather than a physical/actual. And it was the adult that had the long hair.

Quote:
I wondered I’d feel differently but unfortunately I don’t. There is a situation at work whereby I occasionally have to negotiate the object and I had to last week and the fear is still there, just about manageable. But this phobia/fear is so strong and believe me, I’ve had all kinds of therapy including hypnosis, to sort it – to no avail. I’m sure it will be with me for the rest of my days, I’m hoping that there aren’t any in spirit!!
Perhaps your fear was the overriding factor there, if there had been any difference it would have been subtle.

Fear is a reaction to a large energetic differential, it's like a high voltage. It's also been a survival technique since we were swinging in the trees so don't put too much store in it. In Spirit you know everything, you fear what you don't know. Once you start dismantling your fear, it happens for all fears in time until you don't feel it any more. Allow yourself to experience it, because often the best way to understand anything is to experience it.

Quote:
That video made me feel as though I was sitting in class, the whole thing going over my head and thinking, when’s it playtime!
So if I was missing something, I’m still missing it!
For you, perhaps the video is out of context because you don't have the grounding in that kind of material. It's a bit like advanced car mechanics for the Luddites. Basically it means you're connecting to Sacred Geometry and the building blocks of the Universe itself.

Quote:
Thank you, no mean feat over the internet!
Credit where credit's due, and it's an internet of a different kind but still no mean feat.

Quote:
Yes, you are thinking of kids with ADHD becoming hyper active due to the additives in some sweets.
Luckily I don't have kids that are susceptible but I have spoken to a few parents, and now I think twice if I have any sweets.

Quote:
I used to eat these which you could try as a snack. There’s so many different flavours.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh...6?skuid=089736
OOh no, not apricot. Yech! But thanks, I'll give anything a try. The local Tesco has a lot of that kind of stuff, just need to make sure that it's really natural. I'm weaning off coffee too and drinking trendy infusions. Mrs Go bought a box of different kinds so I'm ploughing my way through that.

Quote:
Canteen food is little better than fast food. If you think about it, they are going to be using products that are bought in bulk, containing preservatives, additives, artificial flavourings, high fructose corn syrup, transfats, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, MSG, table salt, sugar, processed meat which is more than likely GMO – the list goes on! I’m not surprised your acid reflux is kicking off. Salad can’t be messed around with (unless you smother it with salad cream). You see the difference? So you say there’s nothing specific? The specific thing is the canteen food; that is the common denominator!

So I would encourage you to ditch the canteen food altogether. And I am not speaking without experience here. I worked in a life assurance company in my early twenties, ate in their canteen every day (seem to remember a liking for chocolate mousse!) and developed a nice case of colitis. I had many trips to the hospital and I took the usual course of taking medication as I didn’t know any different. But I switched to salads and sandwiches and got myself off the medication eventually but my diet then was no where clean as it is today.

Instead of tinkering with canteen food and trying to see what works and what doesn’t, how about taking the short cut and stopping it altogether? Can you take your own food in? Prepare something before you leave? Take some of the previous night’s meal if you have access to a microwave or, whilst you try different things, have salad.
My shifts are really awkward because of where they fall in the day. I don't start until a bit later so it feels like lunch five minutes in even after having had something to eat, and getting home it's early evening so I sometimes I can't be bothered. It seems to be pretty much the whole spectrum of canteen food that's doing it so it's got to be the way they cook it, and I dare say the food is as full of all kinds as you say. I'd think most of it comes pre-cooked and in bulk, and all the canteen staff have to do is reheat it.

To be honest the food isn't that great neither but it's been good enough, now not so much so alternatives are on the cards for sure. I'll have to retrain my stomach to expect more too, it's been so used to the bulk because I'm a pig when I start. This is going to be worse than stopping smoking lol. Curses and damnation.

Quote:
OK, so I hope that you’re now spacing them out throughout the day and understand the reasoning.

I’m not sure what B12 tablets you’ve got but the reason I recommended the drops is because you’re already compromised on nutrient absorption, so holding the drops under your tongue for 15 seconds, you’re getting it into your system via the tissues of of the mouth rather than trying to absorb it through an already compromised digestive system.

Also, there are some vitamins that are synthetic, B12 being one of them. The synthetic version is known as cyanocobalamin and is used in cheaper supplements. The body has to work to convert this into a form it can use. B12 methylcobalamin is already converted to the bioavailable form your body needs and it stays in the body longer. This is the same for some other vitamins, including vitamin D. So, that is what I mean when I said all supplements are not made equal.

It would be worth having a look at the supplements you bought and see if it’s cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin.
I do the tablets in two lots and when I take them they don't have too much competition. In the morning it's only cereal and a couple of hours after supper, which usually isn't much more than a snack to tide me over. I'll have a check of the supplements though, I wasn't aware there was a difference.

Quote:
My father had COPD.

So reflux is a hereditary / family thing; which makes getting a handle on your diet even more crucial as you have a predisposition. It would be worth having a conversation with your brother to find out, if he is aware, of what foods spark his AR, you may find some commonality.

I hadn’t realised you smoked (that’s the kind of thing I would miss doing this over the internet but I’ll work with what I have). You may not know this but nicotine blocks absorption of B12 and other nutrients in general, so between that and the AR, I wouldn’t be surprised if your B12 levels are on the floor. You should do well on this once it gets into your system; it will take a couple of weeks. Your body will be changing and recovering from the smoking; you may well find your sense of taste improves.
It's mainly things like dairy and pasta that's the worst for him and certain vegetables, there doesn't seem to be any common ground in that respect. He's also had it worse and for longer so that's perhaps making a difference.

It's been a year past the first week in March since I stopped smoking. Go me!!! A few months after I treated myself to a bag of fizzy sour sweeties and they nuked my taste buds into orbit. I thought I'd gain some weight when I stopped but no such luck so far, but then if my digestive system is ****-up...

Quote:
No problem, you’re welcome.

It is a steep learning curve for you and it depends how far you want to take it. I’ve been researching all this for about 12 years or more (as you can probably tell!) and I’m trying to gently nudge you in the right direction, point things out and raise your awareness so you can figure things out from your own experience – like why you’re reacting to the canteen food and the skittles. Once you get to a point where you have several days without the reflux and you are able to see this is because you’ve avoided certain foods, the whole healthy eating thing will take on a life of its own.

Not to put too fine a point on it but if it’s coming out the other end, then you are processing your food (although it is possible to have undigested food showing up and that’s not good). I think what’s happening is you’re not getting nutrients because of the reflux which could be causing the weakness / lack of energy. The B12 drops will help enormously with this and B12 is also needed to aid digestion.

As a matter of interest what did the vet have to say?

Please let me know if you get the specific digestive enzymes I suggested; the reason being they contain lactobacillus acidophilus which is a live probiotic bacteria and will help your gut flora.

If money is an issue let me know and I’ll try to search for something cheaper. There are a couple of brands that would fit the bill but they probably won’t contain all of the enzymes.

The whole issue of quality supplements is a subject in itself. A lot of high street / supermarket products use synthetic vitamins, bulking agents, binders and artificial sweeteners to name a few. You would be ingesting these and getting very little, if any of the vitamin or mineral, as well as the possibilty of reacting to some of the ingredients and potentially creating new problems. This is why I have several brands that are my ‘go to’, one of them being Biocare.

Have a look around the Biocare website as it is (well for me anyway) a fascinating look.

https://www.biocare.co.uk/

You mentioned some time ago, you were taking omega oils. Are you still taking them? And if so, can you give me a link to the brand you’re taking. Are you taking any other supplements?
It was kinda obvious that you were well and truly clued up about this stuff, only a Richard Cranium would have missed that one.

I don't get fanatical about anything, but this is one of those things that I've decided I can't live with any more and I want it gone. I'll have to find different treats that don't taste like soggy cardboard but those natural bars you've suggested might do the trick, it's just that a treat now and then does me good. I also need to work on my neuroplasticity because there's still the automatic choice of what isn't always good for me. Time for new habits I guess.

I haven't had the time so see the vet being honest. The past couple of weeks have been silly with trying to get Mrs G's father up here. He had a stroke a few years back and was left with the use of only one arm, and that's limited, as is his vocabulary. She'd been down to see him after some family carry-on and he was a mess - and as for the care he was paying through the nose for.... She came back in tears. We've finally managed to ship him and his belongings up here, so now it's getting him in and settled. Being honest the reflux isn't a priority right now, although it's not going to be much longer before it is. I was about to go into the kitchen for a lost of what pills I'm throwing down my neck but a stressed Mrs G threw me out while she sorts Sunday lunch. She's still in the process of de-stressing after us spending the day at her father's place.

Quote:
This is really interesting. I’ve noticed this before when helping some people. Very occasionally when I start recommending certain supplements and explaining what they will do and why, it happened particularly with one woman, as we were talking she started instantly feeling a lot better. I’ve had this a time or two myself. I believe you are connecting energetically to the energy of the supplement before you’ve got it.

You’re absolutely right to think about what they are cooking in. They’re most likely using cheap vegetable oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, possibly even using the same oil for days. These oils are heavily processed and really bad for your health, so yes, you may well be reacting to the oils.

I find the best oils to cook with are advocado oil, olive oil (for salads and light frying) and coconut oil.
It's like most things ritual I suppose, the frame of mind puts things into motion and the energy system begins to build up. With he consciousness it's already happened, but in the lower energetic density it takes a little more than an instant.

I don't have many cooked foods any more, luckily they have salads and the local Tesco has quite a good selection of sarnies and the like so I don't go hungry, and if I really fancy a change there are chippies and a Subway. There isn't much at work that doesn't set it off, about the only thing I can really enjoy is mince and tatties. While I quite like them it's monotonous.