Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Cristina

'Shincarra' Meaning....

Hello All...

Does anyone have ideas on the meaning of the word 'shincarra'??

Shin Car Ra

I know... why?? Just curious and felt like posting this inquiry...

Have a wonderful day!!

Cristina
Old 23-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Sourcerer

Hello, Cristina.

This word appears to relate to the ancient Hebrew family of languages (but not exclusively).

"Shin" can be translated as "sharp" or "tooth" (pronounced "sheen"), and is a Hebrew name of God (G-d). Another meaning is "change." It also represents the Divine Presence and Power of God. The word is generally perceived with masculine symbology. The Japanese name Shin is also heavily masculine in its meanings, and also relates to the creative, penetrating force/movement of yang energy. The Japanese shin also means "spirit."

"Car" may relate to the Egyptian "Ka," the vital spark, essence, energy or spirit. Ka, like the word "car," is also a vehicle of sorts, a way for the Divine Spirit to create and move into manifestation. A very ancient root language on Earth had the word "karetas," which meant "God-man in flight." "Kar" may relate to the Old High German name Karl, which meant "man" and "husband." The word "kar" in Sanskrit means "doer," from which the word karma originates. Quite simply, the word Car or Kar generally relates to action and movement, to the masculine principle of Spirit as it penetrates into physical reality.

"Ra" may relate to the Egyptian Ra or Re, related to the sun, the sun god, creative power and "creator." However, the Hebrew word "Ra" is generally defined in unfavorable terms as "wicked," "unpleasant," "evil," etc.

Those, of course, are just some suggestions of word connections, but whatever any word means personally to one is what really matters. Me, I would interpret for myself Shincarra as referring to the Divine "Light Body" or "Flame of God" as It extends into physical incarnation, into the illusion of density and duality. In addition to the masculine symbology, I would thus give it Avataric, female, and Gaia/Earth goddess symbolism.

What does it mean for you, my sister? I love your wise forum signatures, by the way!

Last edited by Sourcerer : 24-01-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old 24-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
Hello, Cristina.
Hi Sourcerer!!

This word appears to relate to the ancient Hebrew family of languages (but not exclusively). Thank you for researching for me... I thought it might of been something well known so, I did went this route first.. I will remark below on where I see it meaning to me.

"Shin" can be translated as "sharp" or "tooth" (pronounced "sheen"), and is a Hebrew name of God (G-d). God.. Another meaning is "change." It also represents the Divine Presence and Power of God. Yes... The word is generally perceived with masculine symbology. The Japanese name Shin is also heavily masculine in its meanings, and also relates to the creative, penetrating force/movement of yang energy. The Japanese shin also means "spirit." Very interesting --- I have an abundance of male energy... but, ok..

"Car" may relate to the Egyptian "Ka," the vital spark, essence, energy or spirit. Yes... Ka, like the word "car," is also a vehicle of sorts, a way for the Divine Spirit to create and move into manifestation. Yup.. A very ancient root language on Earth had the word "karetas," which meant "God-man in flight." "Kar" may relate to the Old High German name Karl, which meant "man" and "husband." The word "kar" in Sanskrit means "doer," Masculine = action.. from which the word karma originates. Quite simply, the word Car or Kar generally relates to action and movement, to the masculine principle of Spirit as it penetrates into physical reality. ok..

"Ra" may relate to the Egyptian Ra or Re, related to the sun, the sun god, creative power and "creator." Here it is... However, the Hebrew word "Ra" is generally defined in unfavorable terms as "wicked," "unpleasant," "evil," etc. No..

Those, of course, are just some suggestions of word connections, but whatever any word means personally to one is what really matters. Me, I would interpret for myself Shincarra as referring to the Divine "Light Body" or "Flame of God" as It extends into physical incarnation, into the illusion of density and duality. In addition to the masculine symbology, I would thus give it Avataric, female, and Gaia/Earth goddess symbolism. You are so elevated with your words and descriptions... Interesting... Bet you have a degree of sorts in the metaphysical.

What does it mean for you, my sister? What this would mean to me... I did meditate on it... saw many different colors... kept getting ring and then a crown... so, not sure there... But, to me - it felt like God... his source and his energy.. pretty simple.. I am sure it is supposed to mean more... and the oriental or Japanese somehow is a spark to me and, it will come. I love your wise forum signatures, by the way! Thank you...

thanks for taking time for me... I very much appreciate it.

Love and Light,

Cristina
Old 26-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Sourcerer

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
thanks for taking time for me... I very much appreciate it.

Love and Light,

Cristina

You are very welcome, Cristina! It was very fun. Thank you sharing this wonderful mystical word. I greatly appreciate the thought, though no degrees here. Most of what I shared I had "on hand" in memory, from previous studies, but I did look up a few things for additional meanings. Indeed, I sensed the powerful masculine energy in your personality/aura, like a bright flame, and in relation to this word, for all three words, shin, car and ra carry strong, male symbolism in most of their ancient meanings. The "ring" and "crown" connections make perfect sense to me as well. Very awesome, my friend!

(Takes a bow) Love, Light and Shincarra, my dear friend.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Shincarra

Dear Sourcerer,and Christina
First Cristina, Thank you for getting this information about the word Shincarra. You are a good friend and I thank you.
To the Sourcerer I do thank you for the information that you have provided here. I have never had time to research it myself, and what you have said about Shincarra is all true to me. So Thank you again. today I am a Shincarra Minister-Warrior in this life and in this world. Peace be with you my friends.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Sourcerer

Hello! A warm welcome to Spiritual Forums, my brother. You chose a wonderful spiritual name. Excellent. Peace.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Shincarra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
Hello! A warm welcome to Spiritual Forums, my brother. You chose a wonderful spiritual name. Excellent. Peace.

Thank you for the welcome. :) I did not choose the name. It is what, and who I'am. I thank for all the research you provided. Shincarra