Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-06-2011, 05:06 AM
Master
bringing this up....

Old 05-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Ascender
I know what you guys mean ^^

I learned my guides name by asking him one day as I was laying in bed. I talked to him and told him "Now, I know Iv seen you in my bedroom, in dreams and visions. You are my spirirt guide and I dont want to go around and say hey you! or My spirirt guide said so so so. I would like to know your name so I can properly greet you. *smile*" And next thing you it a name was said in my head and I saw the name brefly though I steel have a problem spelling it right. But from that day on I know my guide's name, the one I knew cents 4, is named Xruad. ^^ And I defently know I cant come up a name like that withen a few seconds. o_o
Old 10-06-2011, 08:11 AM
blue*eyed*wolf

Thank you for being you and sharing your wealth of knowledge.

As a beginner its great to see what works for others and can get things to try.

Have read a couple of your writings. Its great conformation.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
'

_/\_
namaste, wolf

Xan

Old 01-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Awakening

I felt my guide around me for some time in meditation but never got a name or many details but ended up with "knowning" things that I couldn't have known.

Finally the other day during a meditation, I asked for a name and physical signs through out the day for validation . I have been asking for a while. I got the name "Penny." Throughout the day the name "Penny" or "Penelope," came through as my validation. I found a penny, watched a show where "Penelope" was being interviewed, and read an article written by "Penelope." Interesting that it was three signs.

Blessing's Xan for the advice.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:19 PM
moke64916

Thanks for sharing Xan. I have a good relationship with my guide, and spiritual counsil. It is like I am in a dream when I see them. They communicate with me telepathically or with words. Sometimes they will present a telepathic thought that turns into a "reliving" a time in my life that holds an important message. I love visiting the spiritual dimension. You feel nothing but positive energy. I see my soul group, and soul mate. I see all of my family members that have passed away. We hug and it's not like a regular hug, it feels like just total love, with the hugs. Time on earth seems non existant when I am in the spiritual dimension. I could think that I am only doing this for 5 minutes clock time, but really it's been 15 or 30 minutes that have gone by. My guides aura is blue.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakening
I felt my guide around me for some time in meditation but never got a name or many details but ended up with "knowning" things that I couldn't have known.

Finally the other day during a meditation, I asked for a name and physical signs through out the day for validation . I have been asking for a while. I got the name "Penny." Throughout the day the name "Penny" or "Penelope," came through as my validation. I found a penny, watched a show where "Penelope" was being interviewed, and read an article written by "Penelope." Interesting that it was three signs.

Blessing's Xan for the advice.

That's awesome :) it is also how I found the name of mine, through 3 signs :)

Great!
Old 04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
That's awesome :) it is also how I found the name of mine, through 3 signs :)

Great!

I would love to know the name of mine, but I never dared to ask. So the key is not only to get the name, but also to validate it during the following hours?

That is very cool. I never thought of a validation.

Thanks for the tip!

TISS
Old 04-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Medium_Laura

I ask for 3 signs and then I give a time. Like 3 days. Hope you find your names. (as we have many guides)