Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-01-2011, 08:00 AM
TheDivine

Arcturians

Wasn't sure what section to put this under, so mods I hope I have the right one.

I want to find out everything I can about Arcturus and Arcturians. The reasons are really sensitive and private for me. I've already some google searches and found out general info, but I was curious if anyone has any first hand experience (whether physically or psychically, or even in the past life sense) with this species or their planet?

Any info would be appreciated!
Old 15-01-2011, 02:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

My interest in the Arturians began when I was told many years ago that it was my star system of origin. My understanding of this realm is that it is peopled by high frequency, non-physical beings who embrace love in its highest form. Cayce said it is the next port-of-call outside this solar system.. in other words, when we advance enough through multiple incarnations to move on to the next spiritual level of growth and expansion, it is to Arcturus we go. If that's true, I must have been demoted, for here I am on Earth! The characteristics of individuals walking the earth who came in from Arcturas are a deep and abiding extreme sensitivity and the need for peaceful harmonious surroundings. We cannot bear loud, discordant energies and are physically effected by them in an adverse way. We possess a multitude of psychic and intuitive gifts and must learn to accept our differentness in childhood, which often means hiding those gifts so as not to be thought "odd" or "out there". I've had but one conscious experience with Arcturians in this earthly life, and they appeared to me as immensely tall interesecting beams of both white and blue lights extending through the rooftop of my living room, which has very high vaulted ceilings. The feeling in their presence is immense love.
Old 15-01-2011, 06:55 PM
TheDivine

I think I may be like you... however, I didn't realize that Arcturus was considered an advancement point, and earth a point of demotion. Couldn't it also be true that I willfully came here in order to help earth along?

I've had a difficult life in terms of integrating with others. I feel alien no matter what I go. I never seem to fully integrate and I am on the outside. This has brought me a lot of knowledge and wisdom, but it has also been lonely and ostracizing. On the other hand, it has allowed me to learn a great deal about humanity from the "observer" perspective.

I tried to do a journey to Arcturus a few years ago with a shaman here on the west coast, but when I arrived at the planet I was not allowed in. They said I left for a reason and visiting now would defeat the purpose. They said nothing more.

I've read a lot of info on that planet but I'm not sure what to believe.
Old 15-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Master
Hi guys,

This is a relatively new area of interest for me so I doubt I could add any particularly interesting info but this is stuff I feel drawn to and I find I resonate with many of the ideas. I've had a general rummage around the sites and intend to devote more time in that respect. Good stuff, thanks.
Old 15-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Knower
Heya,

Arcturus is one of my planetary homes and I have a few starbeing family members from there. I came to Earth to help people and raise their spiritual vibrations, so I don't see Earth as a point of demotion, but rather Earth needs help to raise in her energy into the light.

The more I'm accepting of my spiritual role here on Earth, I'm always in contact with my Arcturus brother and sisters as Cocreators. So I never felt alone or alienated really.
Old 15-01-2011, 08:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

I think I may be like you... however, I didn't realize that Arcturus was considered an advancement point, and earth a point of demotion. Couldn't it also be true that I willfully came here in order to help earth along?

Of course it "could" be so.... we have no way to know, do we? I imagine one's ego would like to THINK so, but in the final analysis, who could know? It's not so much that earth is considered a "demotion"... that was just my joking reference to it. But if Arcturas is the next port of call from here... a step up on the ladder of spiritual advancement... does it not stand to reason that beginning in Arcturas, as I am said to have done, and THEN coming to earth would be devolution, rather than evolution? I'm just sayin... !
Old 16-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
K, I've been considering this further and would like to share some experience. Firstly I share the idea that I may have come here to help Earth a long. Truthfully, I worry such notions must likely be egotistical but it's an idea that occurred to me when I was quite young and so before I would have been 'externally influenced to any great degree by hearing or reading about such ideas. I guess I could say it was an intuitive idea that seemed to come from within.

The second paragraph is pretty much me in a nutshell.

The third paragraph is very interesting too. It reminds me of a deep meditation experience around the middle of last year which I began to describe on another thread. I omitted the last paragraph there which I'll now relate.

Finally as I went deeper ... or higher into this state of 'pure being' (notice the polarity between 'deeper' and 'higher' depending on perspective), a revelation seemed to take place....

It seemed as if my mind had entered another dimension and before me I perceived a 'being of pure energy' that appeared to reside 'in or between the very fabric of existence itself. A timeless shining being. I felt awe and deep humility and had to look away from the brightness, I became frightened and remember exclaiming 'this is too much I am not ready and the being faded as if in answer to my plea. I felt more peaceful and exhilarated and began to revel in my surroundings. I was viewing the world with different eyes and everything around me seemed to afford new wonder and revelation. It was a state beyond conceptual thought and I felt a new energy flowing between myself and other. A True synchronisation. Then it seemed as though an invitation of sorts occurred but at this stage self-awareness reappeared and I felt unready to continue to 'unchartered ground'. It was as if a couple of dark formless entities flashed across the periphery of my vision, and in synchronous fashion I heard some words on a programme that was playing on a television in the background. The words were; 'no demons will be allowed to come be before the blessed one', or something close to that. I had been aware that I have a couple of prevailing 'non-virtuous habits to quash and took this as a reference to the idea that I was not pure enough at this stage to complete this journey of sorts. I resolved to take the time or rather 'make' the time as per the gift we are given to reflect, to adjust, to improve. Additionally that night I experienced another new sensation which is very difficult to relate in terms. It was as though within my mind appeared a void of sorts. It had the quality of being continually refining and included an appearance like reflective silver water in motion all around and I resided in the eye of the storm so to speak.

There's a continuation of this story some months later but I'll leave that for now.

Lastly I am aware that I have a propensity to over-sensationalise and the experience I have related here could merely be stuff subconsciously picked up over the years and manifested as the experience during a state of delusion. But no. I think there's more to it than that. Frankly though its concerned me for some time, I'm coming to see this as a period of adjustment because my real concern seems to be the possibility that the experience was genuine. I do realise the fear is likely grounded in my thinking mind attempting to rationalise that which maybe beyond it.
Old 16-01-2011, 11:53 PM
mahakali

ive enjoyed this thread very much. nice read laz
Old 17-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Master
Thanks Mahakali,

It's helpful for me to express some of my more weird and wonderful ideas at the moment. I do it for a number of reasons; to push my self-honesty and openness therefore perhaps reducing my ego, which may in turn to bring to the surface more subconscious stuff and further my understanding. Also in the hope that I may be better guided by those wiser than myself and that others might gain insight into their own paths from what I share thereby cultivating good karma.

Thanks for your encouragement, it's appreciated.
Old 17-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Ladofthelight

The "starseed" concept resonates very well with certain people... Regardless, of its "real" validity, I certainly believe it as a definitive possibility.

The channelings of the Syrians and Pleiadians resonate very well with me. I have yet to read anything from the Arctuarians, but I can deninfitely feel a strong connection with these collections of entities with a "higher vibration".

It has been fun sending out the "starseed" signal and having others come into my life. More proof to the ego that anything is possible, and observation seems to, for me, be the best apprach.

Love to all!