Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

View Poll Results: After death, you will reincarnate, what would you love to be?
Professional (doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc.) 1 3.03%
Executive in a large Corporation 1 3.03%
Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.) 3 9.09%
Female in a stable family with beautiful kids 4 12.12%
Male in a stable family with beautiful kids 2 6.06%
Choosing your birth in a wealthy family 3 9.09%
Worker helping the poors 2 6.06%
Worker helping heal Planet Earth 6 18.18%
Shaman 8 24.24%
Researcher to find cure for cancer 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 16th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 17-01-2014, 01:19 PM
konstunnar

Worker to heal planet Earth.

Believe me. I guarantee most of you who say you won't be incarnating again will be. I've been through some hardships and said to myself, "I will never be experiencing an incarnation here again... it's too stressful." But remember, friends, you came here knowing in full the hardships and purposes you were to go through and serve. You all have probably had thousands of incarnations here... and yet you decide to stop just when the real good begins? Where are you, fellow lightworkers?

Everybody here is already a healer of the Earth. There is no way that you're going to want miss the incredible rising of the Earth and humanity. No way. At least not I. I have been here for probably thousands of incarnations, and I am just beginning to remember who I truly am. I am just beginning to see the incredible love and potential of energy leaning towards the positive polarity. Believe me... Humankind, all living beings on Earth, and Earth itself have been through incredible darkness. Now we are being propelled into incredible light... and you're going to try and miss the party? Uh huh... :P. I don't believe you :). I know you probably believe it. However, your spirit has incarnated into this physical reality experience to experience itself in as many ways as possible... and you're going to miss one of the greatest human experiences yet? :) Have it your way :). I'm coming back, and I know it's going to be quite amazing.

Love & Light, and remember your experiences of plight, so that you may grow, and be the one to know and show the glow,

Kon
Old 17-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstunnar
Worker to heal planet Earth.

Believe me. I guarantee most of you who say you won't be incarnating again will be. I've been through some hardships and said to myself, "I will never be experiencing an incarnation here again... it's too stressful." But remember, friends, you came here knowing in full the hardships and purposes you were to go through and serve. You all have probably had thousands of incarnations here... and yet you decide to stop just when the real good begins? Where are you, fellow lightworkers?

Everybody here is already a healer of the Earth. There is no way that you're going to want miss the incredible rising of the Earth and humanity. No way. At least not I. I have been here for probably thousands of incarnations, and I am just beginning to remember who I truly am. I am just beginning to see the incredible love and potential of energy leaning towards the positive polarity. Believe me... Humankind, all living beings on Earth, and Earth itself have been through incredible darkness. Now we are being propelled into incredible light... and you're going to try and miss the party? Uh huh... :P. I don't believe you :). I know you probably believe it. However, your spirit has incarnated into this physical reality experience to experience itself in as many ways as possible... and you're going to miss one of the greatest human experiences yet? :) Have it your way :). I'm coming back, and I know it's going to be quite amazing.

Love & Light, and remember your experiences of plight, so that you may grow, and be the one to know and show the glow,

Kon
Hey thanks Kon, I like your point of view, and I think that you send a message of wisdom and miracles that life is and bring.

Yes!, when we are caught up in pain, surgery, or other ills, when we come out of it, life is so different and a miracle.

The best to you!
Old 18-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 18th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 19-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 19th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 20-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 20th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 21-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 21th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 22th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 23-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 23th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 25-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 25th, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.