Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Am I Out of my Body or my Mind?

Every so often, there is a funny feeling I get for a few days at a time. It's like my conscience is somehow trying to get out, I suppose. Part of me knows I'm on the ground, walking or sitting down or whatever I'm doing; the other part feels like it's pushing against a wall constantly. It'll start when I feel like something isn't right or when something is about to change. Am I imagining things, or is this a real phenomenon? How can I prevent this feeling?
Old 16-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds to me like you are experiencing some higher states of mind during this days. I would say that either you were having a great time disconected from everyday rutines. Or your problems and fears are taking their tolls and they are telling you need to take care of them.
I don't think it's a phenomenon or nothing you need to prevent. Just take the time to know what it is by relaxing and bringing your focus on it and nothing but it.
The wall you feel pushing could be yourself.
Old 16-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Red83

My suggestion:
Don't prevent it, learn the feeling, get used to it. Once you get used to that feeling, u can also control or use when u want. I heard that his process is normal to everyone in awakening state.

btw, nothing is more real than the brain/feelings/imagination.
Good Luck :)
Old 20-12-2014, 09:22 AM
bliss

"Am I imagining things, or is this a real phenomenon? "
you are not imagining things, your soul wants to break the wall of your fears, wants you to fly and be free.

the wall you talk about is often your self-imposed fears or limiting subconscious beliefs. for example if you are comfortable only around your house, you will project only there at first. if you are always thinking of Pleiades, you will project to Pleiades easily.

the wall is often a reflection of us not willing to change and move forward towards exciting astral travels. so try to change, commit and set a schedule to astral travel, write progress each day in a file or somewhere, aim to improve daily and make it true. exert. dissolve all walls:).

try to break the wall of your fears and etc. the mind is powerful and can create what seems astrally like a wall of energy that prevents you from even exiting your house.