Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Indigo Student

Healing through meditation

Hello I have been healing myself through meditation for some time and would like other's opinion/ feedback about this.

I found that by meditating into my third eye, I can cure myself of minor ailments like hiccups, minor pain or headaches.

I do this by focusing into my third eye. I see the ailment as either white, light pink or light blue. Sometime the color surrounds my third eye and sometimes my eye is this color or is a distorted shape, not it's usual perfect oval shape and yellow-green color.

Sometimes I see beautiful abstract kaleidoscope images, and sometimes the images fade from one color to another until it disappears with the pain.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this before or has any of their own similar stories?

I was also wondering if anyone know if this healing meditation can work to heal others and how I would go about it?

Thanks!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Knower
Sometimes when I meditate I see these shapes and things as well. It is your third eye to some degree (some would debate this). I would look up healing meditations and what not, but ultimately your intent or manifestation is whats important when you meditate (along with silencing the mind). Therefore, if healing is your intent...heal away :)
Old 15-12-2011, 04:18 AM
SpiritualGuidance

Great way to make our self relaxed. Well, i am not doing it regularly because of my heavy schedule but yes, when ever i do, i find my internal divine calm and relaxed. This indeed heal you and make your mind re freshened and joyful.
Old 29-12-2011, 05:15 AM
Lindsay_1177

I do healing meditation on others. My teacher told me that I am not suppose to do it on others unless I ask there permission first. But there are exceptions to this. Such as some one being in a coma or something along those lines.

One experience I has when I was first learning to distant heal is; My nephew was really sick in the hospital but was about 3000 miles away from me so I could not go see him. I asked him over the phone if I could distant heal him and explained it a little. Although he had no idea what I was even talking about he agreed to it. Before I would go to sleep for about 30-40 mins I would "work on him" this was about 12am my time. I did this for about 3-4 days then I spoke to him on the phone and he was telling me how he kept waking at 3am all energetic and feeling weird. 12am my time was 3am his time. I thought it was weird and decided not to heal him in the night or at all for that matter. Spoke with him again a few days later and no waking up. So I tested it again and around 12am healed him and the same thing happened where he was waking up. I thought it was pretty cool. I did however start healing him a bit earlier so he wasnt woken in the night lol
Old 29-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
The healing meditation has to examine every part of the self and it's been described to me as 'peeling the layers'...

People suffer some condition or other so they want it fixxed, but that's not the point of healing meditation... the healing is the removal of the things which disturb the peace of mind. They lie in the subconscious, which is why one examines themself on the physical surface at first, then at deeper and deeper layers.

One needs to refine thier attention span and increase their keeness of perception so as to be able to feel the subtle nuances of their body, and the subtler the perception the deeper layers are seen.

If indeed the immediate and superficial cure is desired, then maybe take asprin, but if one is seeking deeper purification and insight into the most subtle to remove discontentment at the deepest roots, then healing meditation is useful.