Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Sangress

My healing journal

Ok, so since I have a horrible memory directly after doing a healing/energy manipulation session with other people I though that it would be convenient to write it all down for later reference. I cant count how many times I've tried to remember what I've done in the past and it escapes me right when I need to remember it.

This journal should null and void that issue.

At first i thought making this thread would be selfish, but perhaps what I write might be able to help someone or maybe open up more opportunities for me to help others.

So, feel free to read and comment if you like.

Each "entry" in the journal will be numbered and it will probably be updated on a weekly basis and only with each "patients" permission (because I don't want anyone getting offended or anything.) Of course no names will be mentioned either.

So...here it is.
Old 14-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Sangress

Entry 1 - Empathic Sensitivity + Headaches

This is verry detailed and almost like a narrative. I doubt I'll have the time or patience to write in this way every time I do a healing session, but I'm sure it will remain ledgible if not basic and simple in the future.

Excuse grammatical errors. (Does grammatical even have a double m in it? hah)

Btw - the word "construct" is just a fancy word for energy thats been manipulated into a specific shape and/or with a specific purpose/affect. Not sure if the terminology is all that common.

Entry 1 - Empathic Sensitivity + Headaches

While I was sick and run down with the flu someone came to me with issues regarding empathic sensitivity. He didn’t say too much about it and it took a while to get oriented. He was very unsure of which sensations/emotions belonged to them or others. He was also confused as to whether the negative nature of some of the emotions was his reaction to the empathy or not.

For some reason when I projected to him in spirit form and stood behind him, I honed in on his mounting headache immediately and mentioned it. Apparently migraines would always occur alongside a lot of the intrusive emotions he often felt.

At his request I numbed his headache for him. This involved moving my aura under his skin to find the source of the headache. It was in two areas at the back of his head around the lower area of the cerebellum (I googled the brain for the name) and where his skull met his neck. And separating the pain from his senses while siphoning off the energy that connected the pain to his energetic form.

One thing led to another. I noticed the neural pathways through there were glowing and hot with pain as well and the headache (which he could no longer feel) seemed to push from the back of his mind, through those pathways to his temples and between the eyes. Then it would come and go in waves, causing a migraine.

I decided that this pain had to have something to do with the way he has been reacting and regardless of whether it’s the cause or effect it had to be changed.

With his permission I fabricated an energetic “mesh” of a low vibrational density, slightly flexible with edges that could be linked together or elongated. When I felt it was the correct size and shape for the areas where his headaches were originating from I slipped it through his skull and embedded it in that area. From there I adjusted it to fit loosely, added a second and third grid inside and across it, then tugged it tight.

The man mentioned the tugging and pressure, but no pain, so it was safe to continue.

From there I “threaded” the lower edge of the mesh together (as at this point it was in two separate areas of his brain) then connected it to his spinal cord. Following the electrical impulses up his spine, I elongated the edges of the mesh and followed the “flow” through the neural pathways in his brain.

I asked him where he felt any discomfort and he alerted me to a few areas that were loose (and in one case part of it had slid into his throat so he was coughing….my bad) and I adjusted it all until he could barely feel the construct.

From there I spread out the lower edge of the mesh (where it met his spine) and made sure that it had a way out of him because it was made to degrade over time and then dissipate and leak out of the back of his neck harmlessly (this removes any chance of it calcifying and causing any physical manifestations or discomfort.)

I then “programmed” some ambient energy that I’d collected between my hands and blended it with his own energy. This meant that his body would not detect the energy as a threat and the energy itself would be of the same consistency as the rest of his metaphysical form.

I opened the pathways through the mesh and allowed the energy to circulate through it for a few minutes (the same way blood flows through veins) then once the momentum was strong enough I left the construct to operate of its own accord.
The man reported pressure and heat spreading through his skull, but no pain or discomfort. Somehow he naturally knew he was adjusting to the changes and said as much.

This construct lessens the frequency and staunches the pain of his headaches, allows a more natural energetic flow through his brain and allows room for further metaphysical development (as the natural defensive reaction to the pain was stunting internal growth.)

From there I manually showed him how to focus his awareness and move it inside and outside of his mind (this is through tactile senses only, no visualisation) and then showed him how to “open” and “close” his mind at will (basically learning how to use his own natural defences and shields inside his mind) and from there gave him some articles about energetic shielding.

He took to it far more quickly than I expected and had a very handy shield up within 20 minutes. His strength doesn’t match his skill at this point, but he will become stronger in the coming weeks now that his body and mind isn’t under so much duress from the pain.

This entire session took a little under 40 minutes.

A week later he’s told me that he’s only had one mild headache since, that is learning how to control his empathy and that whenever he feels unpleasant emotions from others he can shield himself against it.

He understands that as he develops the “mesh” will dissolve while natural defences will develop to take its place.

Looking back on it I am surprised on how much I was able to achieve despite my ill health.
Old 16-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Sangress

While waiting at the bus stop yesterday I noticed that a friend of mine was in a lot of pain due to being quite overweight.

I could feel the pained areas glowing red and hot in both ankles, parts of her back, shoulders, her left wrist and a headache too, of course the feel of it was very strong to me, but I knew that that was to do with my sensitivity rather than the severity of her pain.

I mentioned this and she was surpsied and said that I was correct.

I offered to get rid of the pain for her. At first she thought I was joking, but when I explained that I could litterally remove it from her she was eager to have me "prove" my "amazing powers."

So, I told her to stand still and put the palm of my hand on her forehead, fed my aura and energy through her third eye, into her brain, down her throat and then into each area where the pain was located.

From there I gained a "hold" of the areas where there was pain and re-aligned the ligaments and joints that were not centred properly in her wrist and relaxed the muscles that were straining in her ankles and pulled them tight at the appropriate angle so they didn't have to bear her weight unevenly.

As I breathed in I removed my hand and stepped back whilst retracting my aura from her body and dragging all of the energy around the pained areas with it, effectively separating the pain from her physical and metaphysical body.

I took that energy for myself, felt the flashes of pain as if it were my own for a few seconds, then the energy became a part of me.

She seemed a bit confused, then she told me she "couldn't feel anything" and that the pain was gone.

She seemed a little shocked, but I calmed her down and told her that I'd be happy to help her out with that kind of thing any time.

All in all it went well. I think I did help her quite a bit regardless of the short amount of time (I counted 40 seconds) the entire "session" took.

I also gained a bit of extra energy of my own, so that was a bonus.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Master

Thank you for posting this; I am extremely interested in learning the practical aspect of healing and am struggling to get positive results. I will be following this threa with great attention.
- you sent your energy, AND your aura, through her third eye and then down the body, rather than aiming at the hurting place directly?
- you used your own energy for the healing, rather than summoning external energy?
- you removed HER energy from the areas that hurt on her?
Old 17-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Master

Sorry if I am swamping your journal but I wanted to share this as your writing inspired me.

Last night, I changed my methods and tried to heal the way you do, with the help the energy from Above and by going down the third eye and visualise the pain. And what do you know.... it Worked! My recipient has had a headache best described as a 'burning nail in the brow' for the last four months. Painful? Oh yeah. She has taken a bucket of meds and seen a number of doctors. Nothing has helped. And my previous attempts of healing have made no difference. But this time.... the moment I grabbed the pain away and placed a nice golden bubble of Above energy there instead, her pain vanished! Four months, day and night... gone. Well, not entirely yet. Today the pain was back, if quite diminished. I am definitely going to give it another go tonight to get rid of the rest. Sangress, thank you for your detailed description - it made all the difference.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Sangress

Wow, its nice to know my methods have helped someone else already. I didn't actually expect it at all. Hah. (No need to apologise either, WhiteWarrior. It's great to know I've made a difference to someones life, even if its a small one.)

In answer to your former questions

Quote:
you sent your energy, AND your aura, through her third eye and then down the body, rather than aiming at the hurting place directly?

Yes.

I use my aura like a limb, its part of my energy body and very flexibe so that it can get into areas that my awareness cant and feel things that I wouldnt notice with my other senses. It seems natural to let it naturally flow into people to take a look within them. My energy is also connected to my aura, so in a way it is one and the same.

I've found that it's far less damaging and invasive to enter through natural openings in the energy system (third eye, top of the head, back of the neck, soles of the feet, palms of the hands or any physical orifice.) The third eye seemed the best way to gain access at the time because I didn't think it was appropriate to ask to hold her hand or touch the arch of her foot or neck or the roof of her mouth....etc. (Also, for me physical contact isn't actually neccissary, but its a much faster and more direct method than making contact with my own energy body and takes less effort.)

Quote:
you used your own energy for the healing, rather than summoning external energy?

Yes again. In this instance I did use my own aura and energy rather than anything external. I only use external energy to make constructs or give people a boost if they are low on energy themselves.

In my experince using external energy to heal is like trying to use a spade to do keyhole surgery. If the energy doesn't belong to you then it's more difficult to control and can be erratic and not fit for the "job." It takes someone who is very familiar with the external energy they are using to be able to direct it half as affectively as they can their own energy.

Quote:
- you removed HER energy from the areas that hurt on her?

And yes again. What you asked was the simplest explanation for it. It's actually a lot more complicated than that.

I'll try and re-explain in the easiest way I can, not sure if it'll make much sense but its worth a try. If you understand and practice something different to what I do then thats fine too.

The energy body has a lot of "layers" within it and each of those layers connect to and affect the physical body to different degrees and in different ways.

The trick to numbing pain is to be able to locate which area of the metaphysical body is affecting the physical and vice versa, and then separate those two parts and remove the energy that is reacting to the pain of the physical body.

After the pain energy is removed from the metaphysical body it's important to re-connect the two "layers" (physical and metaphysical) and then, because the metaphysical body affects the physical (and almost never the other way around) the physical body follows suit and the pain is lessened or numbed to some degree.

Once that happens then I can use my "other" skills to make physical adjustments (which is like tightening and re-stringing ligaments, encouraging some particular cell growth....etc etc)

Oh, and just to make things a bit clearer.....numbing pain itself is not an ultimate solution to a physical problem (which may be why your friends pain would have been diminished but returned regardless) but numbing sure does help the process of healing because pain does put a lot of duress on a persons mind and body which makes it less affective in a lot of areas.

It is possible for a persons body to heal itself swifter when they are not coping with so much pain, but its just as possible for healing to stop altogether when pain isnt detected.

Sooo, its a bit of a balancing act when your only numbing, and not "healing" so to speak.

I suppose what I am saying is that Numbing eases the affect of the problem, but its only the first step in a larger process for me because I aim to (and usually manage to) get rid of the problem entierly.

Only issue here is that I'm unsure of whether other people would understand what I consider to be my "real" healing skills if I attempted to explain them (I sure as heck dont. lol) and even then, would it help anyone else if I simply wrote about skills that are instinctual to me?

Perhaps a lot of people don't have some of my skills, so maybe a lot of the information would be useless? I don't know.

Hope that long winded explanation helps you out a bit more.

Oh, also, I've found that the reason for most headaches I've come across is some kind of stress. I've found that stress causes tightened muscles on or around the scalp, which causes sensitive pain receptors in the brain to react to this muscle tightness/pressure. Not sure if that helps, but it's worth mentioning I suppose.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Master

That was very detailed and helpful. Thank you Sangress. However, I am now rather confused. See, I have been told in no uncertain terms by several others who claim to be healers that using your own energy for healing is BAD. That this has been a big part of the reason I have not had much success until now. It does not seem to be an issue to you at all?
Old 18-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Sangress

Quote:
See, I have been told in no uncertain terms by several others who claim to be healers that using your own energy for healing is BAD. That this has been a big part of the reason I have not had much success until now. It does not seem to be an issue to you at all?

For me it is not an issue at all.

Did you ask these people why and how they considered it to be bad for them and why they assume it applies to absolutely everyone?

For healers who are highly empathic I can understand that making contact with anothers energy directly might cause them to feel the same symptoms as the person they are healing, which I think is where the general "myth" of healing with ones own energy being bad came from. (Just my opinion though.)

Healers who are very sensitive need to be able to protect themselves (specifically their minds/awareness) from the energies they are making contact with because of course those energies aren't going to be pleasant if the other person needs healing in the first place.

All in all I say each to his or her own. Everyone has different methods and whose to say what is bad for others and deter them from trying something new and learning in their own ways?

To me it seems very limiting not to use ones own energy to actually help another person, but thats just my opinion.

Hope that answers your question appropriately.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Master

I am deeply fascinated.

Beyond forum acquaintances I know only one real healer. She is highly empatic and when she heals someone, the pain is very bad. When I dealt with that headache I barely felt anything. I am not empathic at all.

See, I have been told that my self-generated energy is stronger and purer than usual. It hasn't done me much good until now, as the only thing I have been able to to before the headache incident was to transfer energy to this other healer. I have really not understood why I could not use it for healing. The more you post, the more it seems to me that the problem was me just focus visually on the painful area and thinking "heal! heal!".
Old 21-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Mantra

Hi Sangress and WhiteWarrior!!

Quite interesting Thread you´ve started here Sangress! I´ve come by here a few nights ago and you´ve just started it,. Well well now, it´s coming along!

Could that Healing Energy, that you´re using be "Prana Healing"? It sure sounds like it! And, WhiteWarior, if I may ask you too, or both of you,... which Healing Energy´s are you using? Do they have specific names?

Quote:
Did you ask these people why and how they considered it to be bad for them and why they assume it applies to absolutely everyone?
Well, if you´d ask me, there are Healing modalitys, Healing Energy types that may burn you out if you use it too often! When I´ve started with the Healing,... I started with Kundalini-Reiki and since that time, I was so very much fascinated with and of it, that I used it on myself and others too to often day by day, night by night until causing me to get burned out after about 5-6 months. Then I needed a break.

And then I´ve read about Usui Reiki in a book, that you´re supposed to use it on a "one day basis",... many times a day possible but on the next day, not to be useing it! That I´ve found suspect,.... and so on. Meaning, every second day one must take a one day/night brake, pause, day off to take a rechargable brake of it, ............ until I´ve learned the devine healing, similar to Quantum Touch or Theta Healing. From here on, it didn´t matter, how long and how often I`ve used it on myself or others! I´ve never got burned out of it!!

Quote:
For healers who are highly empathic I can understand that making contact with anothers energy directly might cause them to feel the same symptoms as the person they are healing,
Once I had a wish and that was to feel others Pains etc., well that has something positive to it and some negative. The negative part would be, when They´re depressed or have some bad pains, recurring again,... and I´m somewhere walking along, then I feel them, who has it and where so that I´d decided to shut it, that feeling/s off again.

That empathic strong feeling began, like you have it Sangress, while I was sending someone over the distance healing and as I was scanning that person´s body while being at home and that person many kilometers away, I started to notice that on her leg or her arm a lot of heat radiated off of it and also wheter it was a lot heat of it or very little! That was quite new for me and at first, I didn´t know what to do with it, whether I should tell that client what I´ve felt or better not because, this may have been just imagined from me, but I knew it wasn´t and then, what would she say, if I was wrong?

So now I have had a problem! So eventualy I´ve made myself some notes, writing them down where the heat was streaming out and how strong and hot or lesser hot it was with a drawing of a person and then Emaild her what I´ve also felt with my hands! And then, she too mailed me her response and I was very surprised of it, since all of my empathic sensationes were all correct to the heated up areas!! Eventualy it went even so far that I could feel a persons sensationes on my own back, while giving that person eighter directly hands on touch healing, or hovering my hands just over her body or doing a distance healing on that persons back!

I´ve felt and feel, where the energy´s working on her Back, what´s it doing there and even the pressure of the Energy onto or inside of her back,.. that´s quite fascinating,.. to feel it that way and the more interesting part, what I also find absolut amazing is, that after that healing session´s over with and I´m back on my pc,... writing my report... of course, at times in the beginning, it did happen, where I wasn´t sure anymore, whether that pain streamed out so little or so much, if it was in the front right upper arm or the rear of her upper arm,... so, ..... what I did then was the following...

I just closed my eyes again, and visualized her laying in front of me on my desk (For a distant healing) and rescanning that arm part,.. and felt, that it was That special portion of her upper arm,... as I suspected it!! I find that too quite amazing, to know of such a system of rescanning it since the session was already done, that Person got up again doing her chors but I could still recheck that session.

Quote:
Healers who are very sensitive need to be able to protect themselves (specifically their minds/awareness) from the energies they are making contact with
Eather one does it or won´t because a real protectione, there is none. So, decide yourself, wheter you want to feel their pain/s or you won´t. And to protect yourself off the energy one makes kontakt with,... why? When you´re working with that Healing energy and that healing Energy´s being channeled through you, then you don´t need to protect yourself off it, it doesn´t work that way. Eighter you want to work with that Energy to work through you to heal others, or you don´t. Unless, I´ve missunderstood your Quote here, then please forgive me.

Quote:
because of course those energies aren't going to be pleasant if the other person needs healing in the first place.
I guess you mean the empathic energy off that Person to be healed right?

Quote:
All in all I say each to his or her own. Everyone has different methods and whose to say what is bad for others and deter them from trying something new and learning in their own ways?
Yeah, you may say that that way too! But best would be to collect such knowledgable information from other sites in the internet,.. so not to make that same mistake again.

Quote:
To me it seems very limiting not to use ones own energy to actually help another person, but thats just my opinion.
And you´re right! You may use it, depending what type of Healing Energy it is but the consequence may be that eventually you´ll get burned out of it if you don´t know it. Eighter way, you´ll learn it!