Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIMULUS
Thankyou all for the advice. This is another method I forgot to add. I sit down and ask god. But this emotion in my solar plexus is absorbing all of my attention. I am soo clouded in the head from it that even if god is sending me an answer, I cant hear. Or I hear some random thought from my mind chatter and automatically assume its gods message. Then I am let down to realize,,, I was wrong. Then my ego throws va ***** fit about god abandoning me. Adding another layer of bull****. Maybe I need to see a professional reiki practitioner of some sort. IDK. Whats your guys's experiences with reiki? Is it really worth the money?

Reiki ..... interesting...... a few tried giving it to me and Zip.... Nothing! I gave it to a few animals and they healed! Yet I was well aware that "I" was not the healer....... may-be that is why it worked and why it did not work. So , ask first if they can heal you and if they say "Yes, I can" then run away!

The "EGO" is a huge pain to get through but it is not insurmountable.......
no one can help you going through that part......

Your time would be better spent "learning" more about EGO as really //.... the understanding is part of the solution. I would spend my money on Eckhart Tolles "Realizing The Power of Now" CD series and listen to it a hundred times or until you have a major washing away of EGO rather then on a Reiki practitioner.
Old 20-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Kaausti

First thought...a release of emotion is necessary...a deep seeded emotion...by crying/acknowledging...meditating and healing over a specific unresolved issue? or a certain circumstance that was seriously unfavorable...it might be 2%, but, it could be compounded and tightly knotted since its been with you for a year. That is a long time? As I continued to read the posts, I agree that Reiki is a good practice as well and energy workers that help to clear chakras, they can specifically focus on your solar plexus. Are you or have you had any loss (death, relationship, job, etc.?) If yes, PM me as I know a woman who is more than willing to do energy work when dealing with loss.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Experiencer
I agree with Kaausti. You may not be aware that your body is responding to events of the past but these buried memories may be keeping your body in a defensive mode without you knowing it. Pain and illness can develop because your memory patterns are keeping your body in an up-tight mode. The more defensive the body becomes, the more it accumulates 'acid' in the system. Thoughts can exert the most powerful influence on our health, they are the #1 acid producers of the body. So you may be responding to patterns that happened a long time ago. The body doesn't judge something as wrong or bad, it responds to stimuli or information recorded from last month, twenty, thirty or more years ago....it's programmed for survival at the moment.

Healing (reiki, acupunture, shiatsu, etc.) can help the body and especially the muscles to relax. There are other recommendations on this thread that can also help the process. Pay attention to your habits and lifestyle.....change your eating habits...pat attention to your emotions....the solar plexus is one of the strongest nerve centers of your sympathetic system. Learn all that you can on this chakra. All of these will help the body to heal and repair itself. It can be a long process but well worth it.
Old 23-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Kaausti

ravenstar, our bodies are miraculous, eh? it can provide immediate insight into blockages that need to be cleared. I find when I am ill, I immediately know there are either spiritual, emotional and physical imbalances to assess. If we want to be well, its integral to explore the area.

Stimulus-you have honed in on the specific area...my thought is that you are almost there to unblock that 2% whatever that may be.
Old 28-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
Stimulus... To the other suggestions here I add this:

Rather than trying to get rid of the emotions and stuck feeling in your solar plexus, you can go for the power of acceptance of whatever you feel there, just as it is.

Accepting heals through releasing the conflict of something being there and your rejection and resistance of it. Then your energy is gradually freed to open, release and move naturally.

Rather than Thinking about accepting your feelings, it's important to get into the Feeling of accepting.

Find this feeling in yourself, from a time when you have felt it before, and with your breathing let it spread out all through your body and into your solar plexus.

Breathing... accepting... letting go...

Xan