Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-12-2011, 05:05 AM
aek11

Changing your life through changing your Food

Changing your life through changing your Food
Defining disease Disease exists at many different levels. Any discord in our lives is considered a type of disease. Examples are: physical disease, mental disease, emotional disease (negative emotions), financial disease (lack of financial abundance), career disease (lack of successful passionate career), relationship disease (lack of quality satisfying relationships, intuitive disease (lack of clear accurate intuition), etc. The list is infinite, but anything that is lacking is a type of disease.

Causes of disease Now that we have defined what disease is for the purposes of this article, let's talk about the causes of disease. In the mainstream conventional paradigm, people don't really think deeply that there could be a specific cause to different types of diseases but there is. Let's think about the different possible roots of disease. It could be rooted in a negative belief, a negative emotion, a physical toxin, imbalance in energy systems, it could even be as simple as a certain action not being taken. The point is that there is always a root cause, and the key is to find that root.

Common theories of the root causes of disease today In the spiritual sphere, I think the most common idea that I've heard and hear is that the root of disease, whether it be physical or financial or whatever, is a belief or emotion. The premise is that those beliefs and emotions create our reality. I know there are many success stories and I know that these are true theories and modalities that work. However, I wonder how many of those people are still blocked in the areas of life that they worked on healing.

Food We eat food every single day. We all know that the food we eat can affect our physical health but what many of us don't know is that the food we eat permeates our energy fields. Having appropriate beliefs and emotions are very important but it could be more complicated than we thought. For example, it could be your own emotions, or it could be emotions that you pick up from the people around you. We can clear and clear and clear but what if they keep coming back. There is a reason that they would keep coming back. This is because if you are eating food with negative vibrations every single day, then you will override anything else you are doing to improve your life, whether through concrete actions or energetically. Eating foods with negative vibrations drags your entire energy system down. Even if you are doing a lot of work on yourself, it is like working on 5 percent and working against the other 95%.

My resource: what I base my knowledge on Of course what I write about is based on experience. But also, I base it on my intuition and my dreams. So many times, the first piece of guidance that I received has always been about changing my food, no matter which area of life that it was applying to. The most pervading and effective thing for making positive change in life has always been shown to me as food. At first I really thought it was super crazy, because having grown up with a conventional mindset with no context of spirituality or even the concept of the self-help sphere, I just thought..."What is this craziness?" I just assumed dreams did not mean anything and were just entertaining. However after multiple experiences of accuracy, I learned to trust the guidance that I receive from my dreams and intuition. According to my dreams, there are other things that are important for affecting positive change in our lives, but the first thing is always food. Also, when I finally "listened" to my dreams, my life changed dramatically. And I tried many many many things to try to improve my life and nothing worked until I changed my diet. So perhaps it's not the most scientific source, but I will cite my dreams as a source often.

Further notes about intuition I believe everyone has the ability to receive intuition. If you are open to it, you can receive more. There is so much information out there in the world, in books, internet, etc. I think the best source is our own intuition. And since I am me, I am merely presenting you, through my own intuition and experiences, what I have learned is true. But I encourage you to use your own intuition to see if an idea rings true for you or not. I think intuition is such a valuable source of information. Disease can have many different possible roots, but how can you know what the true root is without intuition? You will just be hoping to get lucky. I believe in a world where each disease can be solved with an answer, and while I don't believe food is the only answer for every problem, I believe that it is the most powerful and most effective that often overrides other methods. Time and time again, my intuition's and dreams' answers to problems has been food, and therefore, I believe in the power of food.

Examples of answers to sample specific issues A few things that according to my dreams, has been and is a problem for me, is taking on negative issues and patterns of close family members and friends energetically, whichis probably a problem for many people. This is to, without being consciously aware of it, to pick up the issue, pattern, emotions, because many of us as humans even at a subconscious level want to help our loved ones. Another one that kept coming up was, the pattern of subconsciously failing so that my siblings won't be jealous. These two things would often come up in my dreams and intuition, but it made me think "So what?" I kept attempting to clear these patterns through different energetic and emotional healing modalities, but I was frustrated because my dreams kept indicating that these patterns are still here. Based on everything I had learned about spiritual, energetic, and emotional healing, these patterns had to be cleared in these certain ways, so I was so confused at why it wasn't working. Maybe I wasn't identifying the correct beliefs, emotions, or patterns? Maybe I wasn't getting to the root? Whenever I asked my intuition, how to get rid of these patterns, for both of them, I got to stop eating wheat and sometimes some other foods, but mostly it was wheat. That was very confusing to me, because no where in anything I had learned could cutting out certain foods stop certain energetic patterns, but this is somehow what I have come to believe is true. That eating certain foods of certain vibrations can keep us stuck in certain patterns such as these.

Different foods for different areas of life I learned one by one, different foods will affect certain areas of our lives. And that certain life patterns are caused by certain foods, or by the lack of certain foods. The foods that the typical person eats every single day, even if it is a supposedly healthy diet by mainstream standards, clogs up our energetic system completely!

Why am I so passionate about how food changes a person's life? You would be surprised at how significantly life can change by changing what you eat and what you don't eat. Let me tell you a little bit about my personality. I'm the type of person who is...okay I'll say it, kind of lazy. Meaning, I won't do anything unless I really think it's worth it. And when it comes to self-improvement and life-improvement, I really don't like it when a modality promises to change your life significantly and doesn't. And that has been my experience of all other modalities I've tried, and I have tried a lot. So to have found one thing that really really works and not in a small way but just totally changes your life around, that is why I am so passionate about it. Eating a pure diet will make it so that it is impossible for negative energies to reside in your system. No matter how much you try to think positive or feel positive, as long as you're eating food with negative energies that put you out of balance, it will be very difficult to anchor the positivity in your system.

The problem is that it's very difficult to change the way you eat. We all have our set ways of eating and the type of foods that we love and hate. It's so hard to change this. The problem is not, is food effective at changing our lives? The problem is, can we change the way we eat? Because I gotta tell you, eating foods with positive vibrations is pretty bland. No more pizza, cake, phad thai, or whatever else makes a party in your mouth. That's not to say you cannot cheat sometimes. But are you willing to eat bland in order to have the life of your dreams? That is what I am trying to figure out next. What can we do in order to easily change the way we eat.

Next posts In the next post I will be talking about my personal experiences with changing my food and then changing my life. In future posts, I will talk about specific foods and their effects on specific areas of life and patterns: positive and negative foods.
Old 15-12-2011, 04:44 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11

Why am I so passionate about how food changes a person's life? You would be surprised at how significantly life can change by changing what you eat and what you don't eat.

Absolutely! We are pretty-much wasting our time with anything spiritual if we don't address this core-cause of distress and discomfort... Food is one of the
most impact-full things that we can do to our bodies so to ignore this is to invite tensions in such a way that meditations, intellectual studies, and
spiritual good intentions can't address...
Old 16-12-2011, 04:36 PM
luccidity

Food gives us life,I am learning as i go along how important food is to me. Mentally Physically and spiritually.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
i once read of a study done with rats, of course animal testing should always be unnecessary, but the results were intereting. when fed a diet of junk food the rats interbred and became aggressive. when their diet was returned to a natural diet they became gentle and caring. i think additives and pesticides are responsible for alot of society ills. this said, and diet is still the cornerstone of health, it's also important to be free of mercury fillings avoid vaccines and avoid as far as is possible without being overly pervasive to one's life, the numerous chemical and emf assaults we are bombarded with on a daily basis.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 16-12-2011, 07:12 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by luccidity
Food gives us life,I am learning as i go along how important food is to me. Mentally Physically and spiritually.

Amen! :^)

I have a discussion on this underway at the following url:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=27200

You're each welcome to join-in if you're drawn to... :^)
Old 19-12-2011, 11:30 AM
aek11

StephenK - Yes good point. I completely agree and I will check out that thread.

luccidity - Yes same same.

necta3 - The example you gave totally demonstrates the power that food can have on us.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Knower
A brilliant thread aek11
We take for granted that the food we eat is keeping us alive
but without realizing just how much chemical rubbish is added
to it...that is making us sick and dysfunctional.

Old 27-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11
Next posts In the next post I will be talking about my personal experiences with changing my food and then changing my life. In future posts, I will talk about specific foods and their effects on specific areas of life and patterns: positive and negative foods.

Please continue aek ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction